India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

it’s too much.....

cutelove1111 IF-Dazzler
cutelove1111
cutelove1111

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

i think this is too much shanta bhai ghar ki bhai hai ya malik. i hate her. majak ki bhi koi had hoti hai. koi bhi parents apne jamai ko isa karane nahi dete. i watch this show because i just want to see ranvir and kanya's love story. i don't want too see ranvir's bajati every time.

please comment.

Edited by cutelove1111 - 06 May 2008 at 8:05pm

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
she is too much! i love/ hate her! she's really funny, but sometimes she's too much. like the whole making ranbir get the cow urine and bathe in it. it's really awful. i felt really bad for ranbir! Disapprove Disapprove i liked it when anand stood up for him though! Smile but it didn't do anything but at least someone is on ranbir's side!
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Yes, I was relieved to see that Anand sided with Ranbir! Good! But yeah, Shanta is too much these days...its not even funny, its sad! I feel soo bad for Ranbir! But I guess if he does this...he'll gain respect from the fam and maybe they'll stop picking on him? As repulsive as it is! I really want them to cut it out already! Even Ranbir and the Nanda's didnt harass Kanya this much! What the heck!!
Shanta needs to stop! I thought she softened up a bit during all those competitions...but I guess not! Confused
Rafa.LunaPotter IF-Sizzlerz
Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Whatever..Shantha has to realise that Ranbir is official married to Kanya whether she likes it or not.
Everyone has their own self respect...but it looks like that Shantha doesnot respect any one at all!!!
That is very mean! Angry
cricketlover Senior Member
cricketlover
cricketlover

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Shanta is sooo Dead
Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:25am | IP Logged
all i can say is shez irritating Dead Dead
NeetuS Newbie
NeetuS
NeetuS

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
i agree she is very irritating...i cant believe where this show is going now....yesterdays episode was really bad....
Sidrom Senior Member
Sidrom
Sidrom

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I think Kanya is more irritating than Shanta becuase she was blackmailing ranvir that if he didnt do it she will call his mom. I dont what he saw in kanya and fall in love with her . She doesnt deserve him one bit...She is better off with her low class chunno.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index