-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
my stupid dish is gone else i wld have seen it

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran1285

I missed yesterday and today, I did the same Perfu watched BMTD and was not happy, I also switched and saw Anand get mad but all he could say was Oh I am leaving and will only return when you are through...what the heck don't be such a hijra in your own home, stop shantu she is annoying as anything along with Kannu Angry

Lol!! I was so going to use the same word. Don't be such a hijra in your own house.

miss5stars IF-Rockerz
miss5stars
miss5stars

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
aww i shudd get the magazine
doo i go to the site to suscribe for it
or wht LOL

dnt kno i never rele order magazines xcept this one magazine tht my teacher made me get Confused LOL

nddddd in tht magazine i saw a picture of
david archuleta ( american idol) nd i ripped it off nd put it in my binder for skool LOL

neways loadz of pple did miss kit
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Haha. At this rate, the TRPS will drop, and Ekta will realize what a big mistake she's making with this track! I did, unfortunately, watch this episode. It was quite disappointing, but kind of funny. I found myself laughing, and I was like Confused. But only cause Ranbir is soo amazing. Yet I can totally see why it is a choice to miss. That Shanta is REALLY pushing it. I dont like how shes controlling the whole family. Someone REALLY needs to teach her a lesson...and I hope its Ranbir! But yeah, if we all stop watching the show, maybe the track will change ASAP!
Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
well Its Malani's catalog. I dont know if you can subscribe for it Confused . But if you can it should be free Big smile . I get it for free. Kind of. I am their regular customer. They might also have a thing with local customer as they only have 3 stores in a USA.
But people if you live in Tampa. Atlanta or dallas get the catalog!! she looks prettier on the catalog!! (my mom said wow!!! she really is beautiful. Thats a lot coming from my mom. she is khadoos #1 Big smile )
miss5stars IF-Rockerz
miss5stars
miss5stars

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
yahhh nd i dnt understasnd wht the point of archita is
if she didnt do nethin much today
it was all bout the
coww pee LOL LOL
miss5stars IF-Rockerz
miss5stars
miss5stars

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Perfangel5655

well Its Malani's catalog. I dont know if you can subscribe for it Confused . But if you can it should be free Big smile . I get it for free. Kind of. I am their regular customer. They might also have a thing with local customer as they only have 3 stores in a USA.
But people if you live in Tampa. Atlanta or dallas get the catalog!! she looks prettier on the catalog!! (my mom said wow!!! she really is beautiful. Thats a lot coming from my mom. she is khadoos #1 Big smile )

oo well i live to far ...LOL i live in chicago

i get myyyyyy sahil catalogs.. LOL jk nah i dnt... but i luv tht store LOL

but im gunna goooo look too see how i kan get the catolog Big smile

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
i didn't miss today or yesterday's episodes. it's awful how she treats ranbir though! and how everyone lets her. i love how anand stood up for ranbir! enough's enough! having bathe in cow urine! i'd like to see that shanta tai bathe in cow urine! Angry poor ranbir! Cry

Go to top