Kuchh Is Tara

my 1st time!!

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

I hate hate repeated topics but I just had to share it!! Today was the 1st FIRST day I did not watch kit. (god can't explain how painful it was) I watched banoo main teri dulhan instead. I did switch to the channel once or twice. And I saw the part where Anand gets mad at Shanta and leaves (was kind of proud of him for opening his mouth). But I realized I have never really hated anyone in the show. But I always always disliked Shanta even before their marriage. She is so annoying. I think Anand and Pammi should be called bais instead and Shanta should be owner of the house. Treating someone as a family member is one thing, but here Shanta runs the house. They are so not in touch with the reality? How can a bai ever treat a son in law like that? Ughhhhh

But I have never never never ever missed a episode. But watching the show at this point feels like such a insult to my taste. (couldn't go through with it) And I am very careful with my taste.😭

did anyone else miss today's episode??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
I understand ekta doesnt want to turn the show into a dark drama and wants to keep it fun but right now it's not fun. (not because Ranbir is being treated bad) It's so LAME. plain lame!! Yucky and filled with mindless crap!!
kushluv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
same here fatima
i also missed the epi

i dont like the track yaar
o cant see ranbir suffering so much 😭
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
sharing one more thing!! though it doesn't matter but feel like sharing it anyways. I just got my Malani magazine! (yes as I am a daily customer I do get their mail in catalogs) It has all the pics of kanya...Look better on magazine than online!

miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG.. i missed
yesterday nd todays epi
well acually
im not a my house so i hav no indian channels
but i did watch it online 😆
cantttt miss KIT 😆
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mayb since loads of pple r missing it
ekta will change the track 😃
simran1285 thumbnail
I missed yesterday and today, I did the same Perfu watched BMTD and was not happy, I also switched and saw Anand get mad but all he could say was Oh I am leaving and will only return when you are through...what the heck don't be such a hijra in your own home, stop shantu she is annoying as anything along with Kannu 😡
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
^ what a loyal fan! I always thought no matter how bad kit gets I will never stop watching KIT. But they took my hot SEXY Ranbir Nanda and put him in clown costumes. Totally ruined his character. His character is a fool. And fools dont appeal to my taste.

** saying it again..wow Kanya looks so much prettier in this magazine. You guys should get the magazine/catalog. Wish Rankan did the jewelery ad together.I feel like hanging her pics on my wall. They take up the whole page**
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
my stupid dish is gone else i wld have seen it
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran1285

I missed yesterday and today, I did the same Perfu watched BMTD and was not happy, I also switched and saw Anand get mad but all he could say was Oh I am leaving and will only return when you are through...what the heck don't be such a hijra in your own home, stop shantu she is annoying as anything along with Kannu 😡

Lol!! I was so going to use the same word. Don't be such a hijra in your own house.