Kuchh Is Tara

India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

FF: Kuchh Is Tara Part 2 page 3 may12 (Page 3)

finelife Groupbie
finelife
finelife

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
nice another FF by You.. can't wait to read....
excellent keep up the good work

Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 6:50am | IP Logged
plz update soon!
darkness4ever Senior Member
darkness4ever
darkness4ever

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged
thank you everyone for giving me your opinion.. it matters to me.... Embarrassed
i am glad u all took the time to post your thoughts.. thanks alot for that.. and i won't make u wait for the next part.. it's coming up .... so stay tuned.

luv,
dark

Edited by darkness4ever - 12 May 2008 at 8:15am
darkness4ever Senior Member
darkness4ever
darkness4ever

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Part 2
One of the meetings discussions of launching product into the markets is going on. Every head of every department is present at the meeting. Kanya is starting her presentation about the product. Everybody is attentively listening to her presentation.
K: Let's begin, guys! I hope everybody had fine sleep. Don't worry everything will turn out just fine. So I will begin my presentation.
     The product will be launched on Monday in the markets. So be prepared to hear negative and positive comments. I don't promise anything with ad launching on the television. I am sure it will work just perfect, we have great masala done here. We have hired Raveer Kapoor and Deepika Pudokone for our launch of new Nanda cellphones and communications and technologies launch. It should work. Our brand ambassadors worked extremely hard and it definitely will work. So before I give details of how the ad features the uniqueness of the product lets look at 3 different types of Ad that we have created and then we will decide which one is best and put it out there.
Kanya points her remote at the box and presses the play button. Three different ad about same laptop featured on the screen everybody was amazed at how differently Kanya came with ideas to represent different product launches and to signatories the company name into everyday lifestyle of ordinary people.
Everybody applause. Kanya thanks and continues with her further presentation.

K: Ok then we shall decide which ad will be featuring on the TV screens everyday.

Everybody voted and the results were more in favor of the Second advertisement.

K: It is obvious but lets ask our boss for his final decisions.
Ranbir gets up from his chair who was silently listening to her presentation and goes up and ties his suite buttons.

R: Well, that was an excellent presentation Ms. Kanya Godbole. Before I make my decisions about anything. I would like to thank everyone in here. You guys are backbone of this company and that these wouldn't have been possible if I hadn't support of anyone. So thanks for that. Well to be frankly, let's enjoy today. But I guess not. Ok so the launching party will be on Monday night at the Hyatt Hotel. I have booked a hall for us. So I will see you then. And before that in the morning I will see you all on this Wednesday to open it into the Delhi Stock Markets. And then the official launch of the advertisements and billboards will be done on Monday night. Ok so decided on the film ad I would say I loved all of them. Hence, I have suggestion that we launch all three ads on the television. I have reason for that. The reason is that I have been calling up the private statistics gathers and doing research and I have come up with the statistics that Raveer Kapoor and Deepika's jodi is highly demanding with the popular media and audience and if launch the creatively different ads on then it would be preferable to launch three of them. It would leave mark on the audience. And trust me when I say it would it sure would. (Everybody started to laugh since Ranbir said that the jodi is on demand).
So let's enjoy our lunch together and then see what happens.
Everybody dispersed to the lunch hall at the 14th floor on the Nanda Industries (same building). Kanya just gathered her portfolio and her laptop while Ranbir came near her and said "That was amazing. Great work!"
K: Thanks. Glad everybody liked it.
R: It sure was good. Do you need help?
K: I am fine. Thanks.
R just waited and saw her gather her stuff. He started to walk and then realized he forgot his usb flash at the podium so he went back and without his notice he collided into Kanya.
K: Shit! Oh great.
Ran Kan realized that they both collided. So Kanya didn't go on to say more stuff.
R: I am extremely sorry. I actually forgot my things.
K: It's ok.(but really mad at him)
R: Here I will help you.
K: NO thanks. I will manage.
Ran still continue helping her.
R: All done.
K: Thanks.
He got up and got his usb." I can't miss this. It's my lifeline." Said Ranbir.
They both left together. Kan pressed the 12th floor in the elevator. Seeing this Ranbir asked "Are you coming for lunch?"
K: Yeah, I am but I have put these important documents in my office otherwise you will kill me right?
R: Yeah.
Kanya had her laptop bag, her portfolio, her equipment and she was unable to carry them.
So Ran said "Do you need help?"
K: No I am fine. Come on I can't ask my boss to help me right?
R: No problem. I can help you. It's my work that you are doing.
Saying this Ran grabbed few stuff from her hand.
K: Thanks.
R: No problem
Ding. The door opened on the 12th floor, Kanya came out first and then Ranbir. She didn't have much to talk to him since she was at the post she always wanted to be. Her salary was good. Her family was happy. She was happy and her happiness belonged to her hard work.
Ran opened her office door; it smelt good and he held it open for Kanya. Kanya showed him the way to put the document in the safe so that no one takes it. She was the only one who knew the combination and Ranbir.
K: Can you please open this safe?
R: Sure.
Ran dialed the numbers. The safe opened. Kan put the legal documents and the Ad CD inside. Ranbir saw this. She put her company's laptop inside. (Large safe lol)
She closed the door behind her and went outside of her office. Ran followed her. She was so hungry. She hadn't at for two days straight. She was just busy working through the project. She hardly got any sleep.
They both took elevator to go up two floor. They don't chat until if it's work related topic. It's weird but they have maintained employee employer relationship. She felt little dizzy but when the elevator came she went in. As soon as she step inside, she fainted. Just then Ranbir caught her. This is was the first time he was so close to Kanya. She smelled good. (Diesel Fuel (the perfume she was wearing)). She looked pretty. She didn't have much make up on. Ranbir got lost for few seconds when the floor 13th came but came back to his sense and nudge Kanya.
R: Kanya. Kanya. Are you ok? (shacked her) {she didn't open her eyes}
He took the little Nestle water bottle from his hand sprinkled some water on her.
R: Are you ok? (Kan still in his arms)
K: Yeah (looked into his eyes, she felt like staying there) [but realized that he was her boss.] {she stands on her own and fixes her hair and her suite. But she still feels dizzy.}
R: Are you ok?
K didn't answer. She couldn't balance herself. So suddenly she reached for something to hold on to and hold on to his arm, clutching it. She stood there.
14th floor. Still in elevator.
R: Do you want to sit? Do you want to go back to your office?
Kanya nodded.
Ran pressed the "close" the door closed and he pressed for the 12th floor. Ding. The door opened. She had still hold on to his arm.
R: Let's go.
Kan tried to go out but loss control and was about to fall when Ranbir caught her and carried her in his arms and took her to her office, he dialed the combination of her office passing through the cubical desk of the employees who were having their lunch. He puts her on the sofa of her office. He gets energy drink from the small freezer and dials 108 to Simone to carry him two lunch plates and beverages to Kanya's office.
Ranbir came near Kanya who had her eyes closed and he said "Kanya, wake up drink this. You will feel better"
She slowly opened her eyes. She stayed laid her position so Ran opened the bottle and came near to her. She touched the bottle and accidently touched his hand. He held it and brought the bottle closer to her mouth. She sipped a little. Just then Simone said "May I come in sir?"
Ranbir got up and put the tap on the bottle and headed towards the door. Simone brought the cart near to sofa and said "anything else you want?"
R: NO thanks. I am fine.
Si: Ok then. Enjoy your lunch.
Saying this Simone left.
R: Look lunch is here. Let's have some of it.
Kan now felt bit good so she got up and said "I am sorry. It's just I was feeling little dizzy and I am sorry for giving you trouble"
R: No problem
Then came her chakar so she suddenly sat down seeing this Ranbir brought the cart near to the sofas and took one plate and sat beside Kanya. Here have this, this would give you energy. Saying this he took Italian pasta onto the fork and brought it close to Kan's mouth. She looked at him and opened her mouth. She chewed it and then realized that he was her boss.
She sat straight and started to cry. Seeing this Ranbir got confused.
R: Arreee ! Kya huwa tumko?
K didn't reply.
R: Are you ok?
K: Yeah.
R: Then why are you crying?
K: Nothing. (She got up)
R: Ok fine. I don't care (and just went outside of her office)
K: At least be nice, after being a sweet boss (she told herself)
R: What's wrong with that girl? Ok why should I care? Keep crying. (He looked behind a little and saw her standing behind the blinds and went off to get his lunch)

I hope u guys like this part. give me your honest opinion... so i will turn the story that way.. remember reader's opinon matters to me... let me know thanks... do comment everyone.

Edited by darkness4ever - 12 May 2008 at 8:08am
punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:16am | IP Logged
it was a great update. hope they fall in love soon Wink
continue soon! Smile
diya219 Senior Member
diya219
diya219

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
continue soon.wow Kanya is such a hard worker
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
wow great part love dem both

plz update soonn...
n upadte passionate ecstacy...im still left hanging on dat one lol...
dilgone4u Senior Member
dilgone4u
dilgone4u

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Diesel Fuel Wink
no wonder ranbir was going crzy over her.. it's given yaar.

excellent... kita acha likhti ho tum yaar.. hai... love is coming there.. is n't it?
LOL
plz write soon.. u should create your own production house... Darkness Production House.. Wink aur phir takkar lagao... Balaji Telefilms ko.. hehehehe.

muuhhawwa.. Embarrassed

continue soon

Go to top