Kuchh Is Tara

FF: Kuchh Is Tara Part 2 page 3 may12

darkness4ever Senior Member
darkness4ever
darkness4ever

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

Kuchh Is Tara

Part 1

This is the story of Ranbir and Kanya. Once upon a time lived a tough hate guru called Ranbir Nanda, who was self made billionaire hard like walnut from outside but soft like dragon fruit from inside. He didn't believe in love and cared less about anyone except from his family especially Malika and Big D.  Kanya Godbole was from middle class only cared for her family and her reputation and self esteem. She cared for her dad Anand and her mother Pammi. She didn't desire to get married as she thought it's useless and waste of time where one has to compromise with others in order to just find so called "happiness" which didn't exist in reality.  Kanya works at the Nanda Industries as the creative head. She is loyal, smart, and brilliant at what she does. She went through enough and suffered a lot to be what she is today. She didn't take any shit from anyone. She could careless what others thought of her. Her parents forced her to get married but she denied it every time. She thought now that she has money for people are sending proposals for her which she thought were morally wrong. What ever she is and has earned belongs to her and her parents not anyone else. She has two sisters and one brother. Adita and Pooja got married. Harry is in relationship with Simran.   Ranbir is the master mind behind the company's standing in the international markets and careless for anyone. They often met in the business meetings. Interacted on business related issue and discussed how to make more profit. He thought she had great mind and she thought that he was an excellent businessman so far she met. She had worked for few MNC's but decided to apply at Nanda Industries because she believed that her talent should help Indians not someone from outside and that her fellow Indians should do better in the Economic, Social and Political systems and lead India into path of development.  She has seen worse in her life, living in chawl and then listening to the taunts from people who thought that her studies are going to be burden on her parents. But she proved them all wrong and shut their mouths forever. She knows how it feels to not have money in pocket. She knows how money speaks. Now she lives in the Pali Street (Mumbai). She earned her position; no one offered it to her. She hadn't slept for years in order to reach the title where she is now. Ranbir had done the same. He earned his name and reputation in the world of business and social elite through his work. He was alone at the age of 20 when his father died with the debt on company's name which needed to pay off otherwise they would have been on streets. He learnt a lot through his struggle to be what he is today. Now he is at age of 30 and his mother wishes to get him married but the problem is that he doesn't believe in love. She is 28, but doesn't believe in love. Will they fall in love? Yes but how?

leave your lovely comments..

Edited by darkness4ever - 12 May 2008 at 8:09am

darkness4ever
darkness4ever

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
I hope you guys like the introduction. If u guys don't like let me know.. i won't write more of it... i am waiting for all your reply.. and comments and concerns...

thanks

luv,
dark
darkness4ever
darkness4ever

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
there are like many views and no one replied............... Confused does that mean.. no one likes it.. should i not continue it?????????????? Ouch
lil_desi_goddes IF-Rockerz
lil_desi_goddes
lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
hey the intro is fantastic... its awesome.. please do continue!!
punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
hey great intro! i think this will be a great FF like your other one Smile
please continue soon!
rainshine_11 IF-Dazzler
rainshine_11
rainshine_11

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I'd say gud luck
and give us part 2