SIGN HERE if u miss the romantic scenes

Posted: 15 years ago

OMG i miss them so much i was watching episodes from after the confession scene and i miss the love scens so much

i remember would make everyone get quiet so i could here every word they were saying to each other

i defentialy miss them

ROSHNI

โค๏ธRoshni

me me me me!!!
i misssssssss damn soooooooooooo much!!

-Afifa
i miss them soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much ๐Ÿ˜ญ

PRINCESS

Originally posted by afifa2

me me me me!!!
i misssssssss damn soooooooooooo much!!

-Afifa

ditto i miss em too....enough fighting i think now its tym for them to patch up....n im hoping they will soon!...i just can't wait...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i mean i luv the recent track...itz funny n all....but itz just tht it seems like for ever tht they have broke up...n now i just can't wait for them to be bak together๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by KHJL

ditto i miss em too....enough fighting i think now its tym for them to patch up....n im hoping they will soon!...i just can't wait...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i mean i luv the recent track...itz funny n all....but itz just tht it seems like for ever tht they have broke up...n now i just can't wait for them to be bak together๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

sweety u took words right out of my mouth๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Miss them ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ .

Muniza
Originally posted by KHJL

ditto i miss em too....enough fighting i think now its tym for them to patch up....n im hoping they will soon!...i just can't wait... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i mean i luv the recent track...itz funny n all....but itz just tht it seems like for ever tht they have broke up...n now i just can't wait for them to be bak together ๐Ÿ˜›   ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Totally agree. i also like the current track but sometomes it gets annoying when they keep fighting or arguing. i wish they were like a normal couple.....cute fights....romantic scens....and be happy. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sanjana ๐Ÿ˜Š
Miss um a lotttttttttttttt..........I m innnnn.......Dyin 2 c um 2gether mannnnnnn!

Originally posted by friend 99999

Totally agree. i also like the current track but sometomes it gets annoying when they keep fighting or arguing. i wish they were like a normal couple.....cute fights....romantic scens....and be happy. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sanjana ๐Ÿ˜Š

i agree with you both

โค๏ธRoshni

add mi in!!!!
who duznt miss dose swit timz!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ