India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

prem to save heer tomm.!! -my pred.

ksbkbtfan1 Goldie
ksbkbtfan1
ksbkbtfan1

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
My prediction is that prem will deff. save heer tomm. ...

Heer has fainted and sameer will definitely try to do something nasty and try to rape or sleep with heer and all sorts of things to take revenge for that slap well i feel that heer will get up in time or she will think sameer already did something and she will try to run from there and prem will probably be looking at a file and discussing something and heer manages to open the door and run and the guys are after her and she ends up bumping into prem and requests him to help her and then prem will protect her and sameer will leave and then heer will think that something happened between her and sameer and will cry and prem will ask her wat happened and heer would tell him about what happened and prem will be extremely furious and will go beat sameer up!!!

I doubt all that will happen but thats what i think!!! A bit too filmy??? oh
 well....LOL!!

What do you think will happen tomm!!!????

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
hey gud prediction....

i personally think that sameer will try 2--but heer will wake up and yell or they may do what happened in lots of other ekta shows where he pretends to and then the media walks in and it seems like they were "together" and then Prem will save her/marry her

who knows--but Prem is definetly gonna save our heer!
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
i think prem will se ti and helps her and while he hit sameer. heer wll wake up and cry and a cute momentt
-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Erm, I donno and plus, no point of saying anything, as Ekta would never listen to us Ouch Cry

But I hope what you said is true... Embarrassed
sanju4eva Senior Member
sanju4eva
sanju4eva

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ksbkbtfan1

My prediction is that prem will deff. save heer tomm. ...

Heer has fainted and sameer will definitely try to do something nasty and try to rape or sleep with heer and all sorts of things to take revenge for that slap well i feel that heer will get up in time or she will think sameer already did something and she will try to run from there and prem will probably be looking at a file and discussing something and heer manages to open the door and run and the guys are after her and she ends up bumping into prem and requests him to help her and then prem will protect her and sameer will leave and then heer will think that something happened between her and sameer and will cry and prem will ask her wat happened and heer would tell him about what happened and prem will be extremely furious and will go beat sameer up!!!

I doubt all that will happen but thats what i think!!! A bit too filmy??? oh
 well....LOL!!

What do you think will happen tomm!!!????

i love ur prediction! itna toh pata hai that prem ji will save heer magar kab aur kaise thas wat we  gotta wait n see!!! i hope the manager gets fired n sameer gets trashed n the manager can get trashed too as far as am concerned!!!!Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top