Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
what do u mean still hopeful?...abhi to poori picture is left..the games r yet to begin...don't be "still" hopeful..be sure...!!!! i am soo looking forward to it...that i have started sounding like a stuck record...
afg_91320 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah..meera is like bad to the core!! we really need to get rid of her! i know some people are saying there are wayy too many twists in the story, but i think its good! i actually like this show alot right now! and i hope that the pronita track progresses forward so she can bring justice and get rid of meera!! 😡
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
afg..i am kind of excited about pronita/bani's entry in wm too...and somehow feel it is about to happen in few days...that is why meera is shown to be sooo sooo negative...and radhika...yes hitler is right...anything in service of jb...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonder whether Bani will be waitress again 😆

you guys are so positive about the track, I like your optimism too 😃 Edited by niruba - 15 years ago
sleeplessangel thumbnail
I wish Meera would not just mess with the kids but also mess with the other WM members. If she starts to cause conflicts between Jai/masi, Jai/adi, etc. and eventually they find out, then Bani will have that many allies when she returns. At the moment, Meera is so crafty that she will deny everything in front of Jai and fake that she is a step mother that is why she is being blamed, she loves the children, and all the other crap. If Meera is nice to the other members of Walia parivar, then they will just stand there like confused bimbos when Bani comes back, like they did when she came back the first time. Everytime Meera did something small for Bani, the Walia parivar said wah wah kya ladki hain!
krishna4ever thumbnail
guys i have a feeling that after bani takes revenge from meera that wont be the last we will see of her maybe ekta mai will make her a permanent vamp like mandira is in kyunki 😡
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
One more positive.. Jai seems to treat meera like a friend only... coz when he returns from mount abu he only greets her with a simly smiling Hi... no hug no how are u meera... the next sentence he utters is .. where are the children.
He seems to be married to her but still treats her only as a friend and he seems to belong only to bani only from his heart and soul.
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So much for being optimistic ... today's eps has torn JW's character even more ... by showing him having more kids with Meera!!! 🤢 ...