India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

positives for today...5/6..

VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

1. jai walia is back in wm...pronita is in mumbai...but of course she has come to meet mr walia as she feels she is somehow connected to him..lady u don' t know how much u r connected to him...anyway..so bani is in mumbai but obvious she will reach wm tomorrow or latest by thurs...man!!! am soo waiting for that...

2. ram arrived in kyunki today meaning whatever shooting he was doing for kyunki thru wed,thurs,fri last week is over and now he can conentrate on ks ..or maybe tomorrow again he will be sort of gayyab but thurs or latest by mon he is back and full fledged jb track can begin..

3. they have established and enumerated whatever bani needs to mend...there is spoilt ganga, neglected krishna..and of course the biggest villain in this whole piece meera..

4 also they have established meera as NOT a good mother nor a good influence on either ganga or krishna so whatever 1 or 2 new fans meera might have had who would have symapthised that meera was such a loving mother can also hate her and NOT consider bani as the 3 rd wheel in this sukhi parivaar picture..i thought it was very necessary to establish that for the sympathy and people's emotions siding totally with jb...waise most were already siding but some people r there na..Confused..

so guys i am real excited now...let the fun and games begin from tomorrow...

why am i sure that it is going to be tomorrow?..as ram knew in that aaj tak interview that he is going to be there in kyunki today so people will know he is there but still in the interview he did not say that..reason coz he knew from past experience if ks fans get to know he is going to kyunki they go on absolute rampage...how can he...what is the use of watching ks as he is not going to be there etc...LOL..but now everybody knows but he has finished his shooting for kyunki so we will have our jai walia back in ks as well as few days of thaku darling too...Wink../me loving it...

sanam84 IF-Rockerz
sanam84
sanam84

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Haila just sent u a very long PM as i saw u were online so thot lets bore her...well my thoughts r in there. LOL LOL not exactly bout KS...but related...

as for what u say here...i'd agree on Meera completly...she has been just sinful Dead Dead she needs to be punished n that too very fast Dead Dead

hav'nt watched todays episode as yet...but am skiping the next Gen storyline so cant say much on that...

as for JW...hope what u say is tru...but wont mind a lil long stint of Thakral...i am sure he can handle two soaps at a time...he will hav to give a bit of his family time but thode dino ki to baat hai LOL LOLthen he can go back to his family life...coz family comes first according to me

uvita Goldie
uvita
uvita

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Meera just needs to be gone now.....she needs to be punished and that would be better if punished sooner like ASAP
rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

will b back tonight LOL

but yes,Ram is now GLLR not just GLRLOL

Edited by rpmenon - 06 May 2008 at 5:42pm
suwas IF-Rockerz
suwas
suwas

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Today only positive I thought was good looking Ram 7 lots of him Big smile .

But now that you have pointed out. MAy be there are more. Nice to see that you are optimistic.

I just want bani to take over her WM & teach Meera out.

BTW forgot one more positive. Meera in her talk with bani says tumhare Jai Walia. So whatever it is Meera still knows JAi Walia is bani's.

On serious note from todays speech it looks like jai still does lot of Bani jap. Why would Meera still hate Bani if she is been accepted & has replaced bani comlpetely in all relations including wife. She has to see bani's posters all around the house. People still talk to Bani's picture( JAi, ADi). Jai loves Ganga more as she remind him of his Bani. So even after 16 yrs Meera hasn't got the place she desired. Bani's place in Jai's heart.And because of this mahanta natak she is doing Jai doesn't even hide his feelings for Bani.

I can't wait for Pronita to be in WM & see what Meera does. But wonder how if PM is living in hotel/
VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
sam...even i wouldn't mind a longer taku stint but only if jai walia does not suffer...i really really cannot see ks w/o jai walia...or with a khamba jai walia again...
deepa..haan baba..have patience meera revenge track is up next na...that is why she is shown soooo negative and that is why bani is in mumbai now na?
radhika...liar mat bol yaar usse..however he is cute hai na?
VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by suwas

Today only positive I thought was good looking Ram 7 lots of him Big smile .

But now that you have pointed out. MAy be there are more. Nice to see that you are optimistic.

I just want bani to take over her WM & teach Meera out.

BTW forgot one more positive. Meera in her talk with bani says tumhare Jai Walia. So whatever it is Meera still knows JAi Walia is bani's.

On serious note from todays speech it looks like jai still does lot of Bani jap. Why would Meera still hate Bani if she is been accepted & has replaced bani comlpetely in all relations including wife. She has to see bani's posters all around the house. People still talk to Bani's picture( JAi, ADi). Jai loves Ganga more as she remind him of his Bani. So even after 16 yrs Meera hasn't got the place she desired. Bani's place in Jai's heart.And because of this mahanta natak she is doing Jai doesn't even hide his feelings for Bani.

I can't wait for Pronita to be in WM & see what Meera does. But wonder how if PM is living in hotel/

haila suwas...good looking ram to sabse bada positive...actually maha positive...\

thank you for pointing out the meera bhashan jai bit...that has to be big   positive too as if she says tumhare jai walia then obviusly he is not and has never been her jai walia..and noe she knows it too...he just treats her as an ayah for his daughters and going by the bad job she did of raising them...a very incompetent one too....as soon as he gets to know ..he sure will fire her...Wink

haan i am sure jai does his bani jaap daily poor poorDead meera...did so much and she has to hear bani jaap , see bani's pictures all over the house...and now with pronita coming to wm in a day or 2 will see her "husband" getting attracted to her...i am soooo loving it....

well pronita is living in a hotel but she will visit wm...and rano will invite her to stay in wm after all they bonded na...and then she will start her operation sudharo the daughters and operation jiya dhadak the father ...and operation bhadak for meera...

SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Just love your optimism!! Its good that they showed Meera's true colours. The "Goody" image was getting on my nerves! Now, there are more reasons for revenge! I also liked it that Meera acknowledges that Jai is Bani's. Another thing is, it was unexpected that Ganga is the "Naughty" child and not Krishna! They moved away from stereotyping and it was an unexpected twist!

Go to top