Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Member Of The Week -7- (Page 5)

mumpet IF-Rockerz
mumpet
mumpet

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa-fan

Originally posted by mumpet

Aww, Congo Neha Hug Hug Hope your not too angry that I haven't PMed you Stern Smile LOL I don't have any questions to ask you, since we have spent so many nights chatting through PM Ouch LOL Oh well, I might just take Shabo's approach and assign you some long essays Evil Smile Will come and grill you later Embarrassed BTW, haven't replied to your PM, but I will do it right now LOL

First of all, LOL

I am so happy to c u back.Big smile

Thanks sonia, long essaysBroken Heart Cry LOL

I ll reply ur pm later. I have to go to class in 5 mins.Embarrassed

You know, anytime you talk to me you are always laughingLOL Everyone else gets hugs and smiles but I get this "LOL" I have already made you write an essay on you-know-who beforeLOLLOL I am happy to be back as wellEmbarrassed Ok, come online tonight, and we can chatLOL
_popupControl();

Calvin_Klein IF-Sizzlerz
Calvin_Klein
Calvin_Klein

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabo24

Originally posted by shabo24

Neha di! Ready for my famous mini-essays?? I did not know that I had to take writing test.CryLOL, Shabo, I am ready for the pop-test. Aww sorry Hun!Embarrassed Hey I was only jokingLOL

30 sentences on CnS.

Cns's is amazing post (credit Ritu di Clap)If u bore the u can go & talk nonsense there, I am sure whenever u go there, u ll find someone fooling aroundLOL for example me. LOL Friends r online 24\ 7 just for the Cns thread. U can talk to the ppl, & they all r very sweet, understanding. Some ppl like Shabo, do their h\w while chatting there.LOL Others share themseleves with the friends. It's wonderful thread. It gets complete in couple days, after that we get an award based on our ability. In short, It is the most successful thread in the history. It is an excellent post. Thank You all my friends of CNs, including Shabo.LOLFAB!! Thank You.

30 sentences on IF.

Anothor essay, :::::sigh:::::

IF is the most intersting thing in this world, here we can watch our fav. TV shows, discuss abt the shows. we express our feeling s towards the actors we like, love. We post theirs pics. & appreciate them. Also siggy + avatar shop is great. Here friends come with the different siggys of actors. It can keep u busy all day. u never want to go offline , If u could do it. Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi is my fav. section, I have made many friends here. The best thing abt it that we have a chat thread there where we can talk nonsense. I have a friend name Shabo here. She's so cute.Big smileI hope Vijay Bhai sees this!LOL (I hope so too, ain't i good wid essays, Well I have experience of writing, I took 2 writing courses already)

30 sentences on KN or GH.

KN are the great actors. I love them as well all KN's fans do.  I am glad they r the imp. part of the show.i love their acting. They are wonderful, excellent, amazing, awesome, great.They are wonderful, excellent, amazing, awesome, great.They are wonderful, excellent, amazing, awesome, great.They are wonderful, excellent, amazing, awesome, great.They are wonderful, excellent, amazing, awesome, great.They are wonderful, excellent, amazing, awesome, great.They are wonderful, excellent, amazing, awesome, great.ClapHope all their fans see this! (Yep, they r watever i said, no1 can disagree wid me)

30 sentences on school. LOL

Shabo, U no that I don't like school. I hate doing h\w, taking quizzes, tests, exams. I have exams next week. Today is the last day of the classess. I spend my whole entire day at school on mondays & wednesdays. My teachers never shut up, they go on and on , on and on, on and on, on and on. In my C.S. class , i sit on the first seat in the first row, I go online & my teacher does not even no dat wat I am doing.LOL In short, i ll say I do not like to go to school just like Shabo does not like to go to school or doing h\w.LOL

Why am i mentioned in all ur essays? (I was praising u, u r very popular)Wink

30 sentences on ME!

This is very easy. LOL

Shabo is so sweet, She is so cute, Shabo is so sweet, She is so cuteShabo is so sweet, She is so cuteShabo is so sweet, She is so cuteShabo is so sweet, She is so cuteShabo is so sweet, She is so cuteShabo is so sweet, She is so cuteShabo is so sweet, She is so cuteShabo is so sweet, She is so cuteShabo is so sweet, She is so cuteShabo is so sweet, She is so cuteShabo is so sweet, She is so cuteShe is one of my friend, who loves to give ppl writing test without any notice, Still I love her. I hope she gives my A + grade on my essays which I wrote just praising her.ClapLOL (Thanks)

AND....my fave question.

Write a love letter to someone on this forum...can be anybody....girl or guy.....
Hey shabo, I ll do this one later. ConfusedOK (I ll do it later ROFL)
Cheers!
Shabz

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++ (u r soooooooooooo kind , Thank U dear)
Show this to all your Profs.... (Angry = professors)LOL
Calvin_Klein IF-Sizzlerz
Calvin_Klein
Calvin_Klein

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Aww, Congo Neha Hug Hug Hope your not too angry that I haven't PMed you Stern Smile LOL I don't have any questions to ask you, since we have spent so many nights chatting through PM Ouch LOL Oh well, I might just take Shabo's approach and assign you some long essays Evil Smile Will come and grill you later Embarrassed BTW, haven't replied to your PM, but I will do it right now LOL

First of all, LOL

You know, anytime you talk to me you are always laughingLOL Everyone else gets hugs and smiles but I get this "LOL" I have already made you write an essay on you-know-who beforeLOLLOL I am happy to be back as wellEmbarrassed Ok, come online tonight, and we can chatLOL
_popupControl();

Okay when u r around, my fav. emotion is "LOL"

So  have to write an essay on SahilROFL

I ll be online after 8 pm 2night.

mumpet IF-Rockerz
mumpet
mumpet

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

First of all, LOL

_popupControl();

Okay when u r around, my fav. emotion is "LOL"

So  have to write an essay on SahilROFL

I ll be online after 8 pm 2night.

Nice ideaLOLLOL
_popupControl();
mumpet IF-Rockerz
mumpet
mumpet

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Ok, time for some major grilling Evil Smile LOL

Write 100 sentence essays on the following people:

Ganga
Sahil
Baa
Tulsi
Mandy
Me

I will be counting the sentences and grading youLOL You cannot repeat the same thing over and over again LOL

Have fun answering LOL LOL _popupControl();

Edited by mumpet - 07 May 2008 at 3:02pm
Calvin_Klein IF-Sizzlerz
Calvin_Klein
Calvin_Klein

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Ganga
Sahil
Baa
Tulsi
Mandy
Me

I will be counting the sentences and grading youLOL You cannot repeat the same thing over and over again LOL

Have fun answering LOL LOL

Wacko, ok I ll try to get it done asap.ROFL, wow challenging ques.LOL

mumpet IF-Rockerz
mumpet
mumpet

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Ganga
Sahil
Baa
Tulsi
Mandy
Me

Have fun answering LOL LOL

Wacko, ok I ll try to get it done asap.ROFL, wow challenging ques.LOL

ROFL

I hope I never become MOTWLOLLOL
_popupControl();
shabo24 IF-Sizzlerz
shabo24
shabo24

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Sonia Angry Yaar...using my trademark questions! Well now I'm going to upstage you...

200 sentence essay one what you did today.... LOL

Go to top