Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

   
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Member Of The Week -7- (Page 17)

dishu IF-Sizzlerz
dishu
dishu

Joined: 28 September 2005
Posts: 16457

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
neha well done wid my questions..i will give ya 100 out of 100 Big smile

**H** Senior Member
**H**
**H**

Joined: 08 November 2007
Posts: 365

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa-fan

Originally posted by **H**

Originally posted by Shilpa-fan

Originally posted by **H**

the most EASIEST ONE EVAAAAAAAA:

write a word to describe.......ME!!!

( it should be a truth...i knw u dnt knw me yet try to find out...its not soo hard...but mind u i dnt want word like sweet..nice..lovin..it shuld be enough bad coz am gonna mark u on this....lets say /10!!!!!! c ya) LOL

Okay only 1 word.LOL 

NaughtyLOL

All done **H**.LOL

hmmmmmmmm......quite satisfactory.....1.9/10

I only got 1.9 / 10, this mean I failed.OuchLOL---not failed!!!!

Originally posted by **H**

anyway another one.

write an essay about 1200 words on c&s....

hahahahaah!!! lets c how u do this one!!!!!!

i will mark u on 100 for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

To make it easy to read & grade, I am going to say that Chat & Spam Thread is an excellent thread * 1200 LOL

PRETTY NAUGHTY HUH!!!!!WinkLOL VERY BADTongue

Calvin_Klein IF-Sizzlerz
Calvin_Klein
Calvin_Klein

Joined: 14 September 2007
Posts: 15150

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dishu

neha well done wid my questions..i will give ya 100 out of 100 Big smile

thankssssssssss disha Clap, u mean A + LOL

Calvin_Klein IF-Sizzlerz
Calvin_Klein
Calvin_Klein

Joined: 14 September 2007
Posts: 15150

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by **H**

Originally posted by Shilpa-fan

Originally posted by **H**

Originally posted by Shilpa-fan

Originally posted by **H**

the most EASIEST ONE EVAAAAAAAA:

write a word to describe.......ME!!!

( it should be a truth...i knw u dnt knw me yet try to find out...its not soo hard...but mind u i dnt want word like sweet..nice..lovin..it shuld be enough bad coz am gonna mark u on this....lets say /10!!!!!! c ya) LOL

Okay only 1 word.LOL 

NaughtyLOL

All done **H**.LOL

hmmmmmmmm......quite satisfactory.....1.9/10

I only got 1.9 / 10, this mean I failed.OuchLOL---not failed!!!!

Originally posted by **H**

anyway another one.

write an essay about 1200 words on c&s....

hahahahaah!!! lets c how u do this one!!!!!!

i will mark u on 100 for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

To make it easy to read & grade, I am going to say that Chat & Spam Thread is an excellent thread * 1200 LOL

PRETTY NAUGHTY HUH!!!!!WinkLOL VERY BADTongue

How's it??? U did not mark me 4 this one.Embarrassed

mumpet IF-Rockerz
mumpet
mumpet

Joined: 16 August 2007
Posts: 5554

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
^^You didn't get graded because you cheated Angry Cry _popupControl();

Edited by mumpet - 12 May 2008 at 6:28pm
Calvin_Klein IF-Sizzlerz
Calvin_Klein
Calvin_Klein

Joined: 14 September 2007
Posts: 15150

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mumpet

^^You didn't get graded because you cheated Angry Cry

No I did not cheat.Cry

mumpet IF-Rockerz
mumpet
mumpet

Joined: 16 August 2007
Posts: 5554

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa-fan

Originally posted by mumpet

^^You didn't get graded because you cheated Angry Cry

No I did not cheat.Cry


Yes, you did, and you know itOuchCry
_popupControl();
Calvin_Klein IF-Sizzlerz
Calvin_Klein
Calvin_Klein

Joined: 14 September 2007
Posts: 15150

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumpet

Originally posted by Shilpa-fan

Originally posted by mumpet

^^You didn't get graded because you cheated Angry Cry

No I did not cheat.Cry


Yes, you did, and you know itOuchCry
 

wat u mean? I said I did not do it.Angry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kya kehna Virani Family Member Video.

Author: helipatel   Replies: 0   Views: 974

helipatel 0 974 05 December 2008 at 11:28am by helipatel
INDIAFORUM MEMBER REQUEST STARPLUS CONTINUE KYUNKI

2 3 4

Author: zaara019   Replies: 30   Views: 2599

zaara019 30 2599 04 November 2008 at 5:49am by ProudSushantian
balaji telefilm support(india forum member here)

Author: zaara019   Replies: 2   Views: 602

zaara019 2 602 26 October 2008 at 2:11pm by shala-deepz
REQUEST to MOST ACTIVE MEMBER

Author: tushal 002   Replies: 1   Views: 583

tushal 002 1 583 16 September 2008 at 6:10am by Wazupp
SMRITI I-F MEMBER MESSAGE WITH(EKTA/STARPLUS)

2 3 4

Author: zaara019   Replies: 27   Views: 2689

zaara019 27 2689 02 September 2008 at 4:54am by shitrani

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index