mumpet
mumpet

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa-fan

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Sonia and Shabo Angry LOL ....are you girls or devils LOL  

ofcourse devilsLOL,without any doubt.OuchLOL I am not a devilLOL

Originally posted by tvfan1401

these both are underage girls LOL and they should not be allowed to ask more than 1 question in one MOTW..specially Shabo Wink ...Shabz should be banned from MOTW Wink ...she is a torchure Wink LOL

Why are you giving poor Neha all those Essays to write? and Neha, why are you writing so many things ....use "*" mulitply function and write one sentence and do *500.....or use "invisible fonts" Wink

Yessssss, poor me Cry, have to write those longggggggggggggg essays CryLOL, dat's y could not talk to anyone in Chat thread 2day Embarrassed

Sonia's said I could not repeat any sentence.Ouch How does it feel?LOL

but for Shabo, I am goona do copy + paste.LOL CheaterLOL

mumpet IF-Rockerz
mumpet
mumpet

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sandali_

Originally posted by sandali_

Congratulations! Hope you enjoy your limelight here. Won't grill you, but would just like to thank you for your efforts in posting pictures in the GHT thread on request.
Truly appreciate it. Tongue

Thanks, I dunno no ur name.Embarrassed

I have no problem posting GHT's pics. I loved doing that.Big smile

You can call me Sandali. Ok since I'm here I'd just like to ask you this:

I guess you're a Shilpa Saklani fan, in which show of hers have you liked her performance the most?

That's all from me but I loved your essays.Tongue
Have fun.

ok, I ll call u sandali.Smile

Let me tell u how I become her fan. I was used to like her (I mean she was ok 4 me dat time ) in Kyunki before 20yrs. leap, but after leap, she came back with bang to take revenge from sahil.Clap That's how I start liking her.

To tell u the truth I have not watched her any other shows like Khushum,  Jassi Jasee koi nahin. Even I have not watched her in Mr. & Mrs. TV show Embarrassed I was gonna watch it in free time but i completely forgot. Thanks 4 reminding me. I am almost done with school, now I can watch that show.Big smile

It was the best thing she ever didLOL And he just stood there and criedROFL
Calvin_Klein IF-Sizzlerz
Calvin_Klein
Calvin_Klein

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mumpet

Too bad Shabo LOL

Neha, 500 sentence essay on today's weather LOL

so This essay is on weather but I am allowed to put Sahil here too.LOL

Weather is like cloudy today. it is windy. It's suppose to rain.It's like 65 degrees right now. Severe weather that struck parts of Mississippi and Alabama on Thursday weakened as it approached Georgia. A few strong thunderstorms may develop across parts of western Virginia during the late evening hours, however.Overnight into Friday, look for heavy rain moving through the central Appalachins to the Eastern Seaboard. The corridor from Washington, D.C., to New York City will see heavy rain well into Friday. The rain will create travel delays in the air and on the ground. Generally, 1 to 2 inches of rain are likely but some locations may see over 3 inches.Severe weather erupted across western Kansas late on Thursday and these storms will generally move southeastward across the state overnight. Large hail, damaging winds and tornadoes are likely.Friday will feature scattered strong to severe thunderstorms from southern Missouri to northern sections of Mississippi and Alabama. The eastern Carolinas may see some strong thunderstorms, as well.

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — Strong winds in northwest Alabama overturned a mobile home on Thursday and an apparent tornado damaged a Mississippi shopping mall as a line of severe storms swept across the Southeast.No injuries were reported, but forecasters warned the weather could get worse as temperatures climbed in the afternoon.In northwest Alabama, there were no confirmed reports of tornadoes but winds gusting up to 60 mph also damaged a house and a building in a rural area, said George Grabryan, emergency management director in Lauderdale County. At least 15 Alabama school systems released students early.Portions of northwest Alabama and a number of northeast Mississippi counties were under tornado watches or warnings until midafternoon Thursday.Authorities received reports of fallen trees and debris across northeast Mississippi, and officials were dispatched to check out the damage at a shopping mall in Tupelo, Miss., about 160 miles northeast of Jackson. Trees tangled with power lines, crisscrossing one road near a fast-food restaurant and a grocery store.

A motel manager driving to work saw that the area had been hit by severe weather."There were trees down and stuff blown around on Gloster, the main street near the mall," said Dimple Patel, who works about two miles from the Barnes Crossing Mall. "All the lights were out and store people were hanging around outside — even people at the gas station."The sheriff's office there said officers spotted a possible tornado moving in and out of the clouds, possibly containing debris. Weather officials have not yet confirmed the storm was a twister.The Mississippi Department of Transportation said several buildings at a district office in Tupelo were damaged. The agency reported downed trees, roof damage and no electricity.Forecasters said strong winds along the coast could generate rip currents along the beaches, but the main threat was hail, damaging winds and isolated tornadoes. The system was expected to stall over north Alabama, giving much of the eastern part of the state a 20% chance of rain.The low-pressure weather system struck Oklahoma a day earlier, weather officials said.Experts there picked through debris and damage Thursday to determine whether tornadoes touched down after severe storms moved through the state, toppling trees and knocking out power to thousands of people.A tornado reported near the southern Oklahoma town of Paoli apparently picked up a mobile home off the ground with a woman and her son inside, said Garvin County Emergency Management Director Buck Pearson.The woman, Cindy Ward, suffered some broken toes and was bruised, but the boy was uninjured, Pearson said.

Ward managed to get her son into an interior closet just before the storm hit the home. A family member dug them out of the wreckage, Pearson said."It's pretty spooky to be sitting there relying on the TV and then your house gets picked up," Pearson said.As the storms hit Wednesday with thunderstorms, high winds, hail and heavy rain, Shaydestiny Johnson, 16, and her grandmother rushed into the bathroom in their suburban home in western Oklahoma County when they saw the balcony patio fall."You could feel the house shaking," said Johnson, of Bethany. "Pictures were falling off the wall. I was shaking."The possible twister spun up over western Oklahoma County as severe storms moved through during the afternoon rush hour. At least one injury was reported when a woman broke her leg trying to get to a storm shelter in Bethany, authorities said.About 14,000 customers lost power at the height of the storm.

DALLAS, Texas (AP) -- A severe thunderstorm system that may have included several tornadoes hammered parts of west and north Texas, destroying or damaging more than a dozen homes near Fort Worth.Officials with the National Weather Service said that crews would be dispatched across the state Thursday to confirm the reports of possible tornadoes Wednesday afternoon and evening.Other than scrapes and scratches, no injuries were immediately reported from the storms, which brought heavy rain, winds up to 70 mph and baseball-size hail in some counties.The worst damage appeared to be near the Fort Worth suburb of Crowley, where four homes were destroyed and nine others damaged Wednesday evening, said Melissa Patterson, Tarrant County emergency management officer.Aerial video of the area showed roofs stripped of shingles and cars buried beneath the debris of what had once been garages."It was just a tremendous roar and tremendous winds," homeowner Mike Keith told Dallas-Fort Worth television station KTVT, adding that his yard was littered with debris.Earlier in the day, storms hit lightly populated areas near Patricia in Dawson County, southwest of Lubbock in the western part of the state. They may have included one or two tornadoes. The storms damaged roofs and knocked down power lines in Jones County, and at least one tornado was reported in Erath County.There was also a tornado reported Wednesday evening in far western Nebraska. The Morrill County sheriff's office said the storm destroyed a rural house near Bridgeport, but no one was at home. The weather service office in Cheyenne, Wyoming, said a tornado was spotted south of Bridgeport about 6 p.m.

Credit : variour weather articles.Clap

Sahil

His parents are Pooja-Hemant. pooja was married to Rajiv first, then to hemant. He has 1 bro. tarun, who 's missing 4 long time.LOL Sahil calls Tulsi "bade Maa", bcoz he does not no where his real parents r. His bahu Sejal was Villian.LOL I don't think sahil's working these days, he 's seen at home everyday, sitting doing nothing. LOLSahil has 2 sons.I would do the rest later. Her older son Nakul always had fights with Manthan. Nakul got a job in his mother's company. Both son-dad got worked in the ganga's co. His grlfreind sanchi's disappeared too.Ouch Then her younger son Laksh was married to Lakshmi, who eloped wid tripti on the wedding day.LOL LOL, she never came back. Laksh's missing these days. Everyone misses him these days. Sahil does not have any Sis. He was made fooled by mohini, then tripti, Then he was kicked out of house by Tulsi, But he came back SN with tripti. Angry He fell in love wid tripti LOL, & tripti made him poor by robbing his money, he did not even no dat.LOL After leap, he was competing wid karan but he was unsuccessful. He was shwn fighting with him all the times. He was badly insulted by Ganga in the party, when he was caught stealing contract papers. Clap Ganga threathned him 2 take 2 court if he decieve ppl or steal papers next times. LOLOnce he was drinking & fell on the road.LOL Ganag found him on the road & brought him SN, then Manthan asked him for alcoholLOL, the he was yelled by his wife & son Nakul.Embarrassed  he was kicked out by tripti, then he was living in the chawl.The when he returned to sn, he faked his death, 7 sent tripti to jail, actually he stole tripti plan of faking death.LOL He is not married right now, he should be thinking of his son's wedding or he should looking for his younger son who's missing. Confused He was made fooled by mohini, then tripti, Then he was kicked out of house by Tulsi, But he came back SN with tripti.  He fell in love wid tripti LOL, & tripti made him poor by robbing his money, he did not even no dat.LOL

Edited by Shilpa-fan - 08 May 2008 at 5:55pm
mumpet IF-Rockerz
mumpet
mumpet

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mumpet

Ok, time for some major grilling Evil Smile LOL , got scaredLOL
Write 100 sentence essays on the following people:

Ganga

Ganga was married to Sahil, She was gautam's ex-wife. Right now she's not married bcoz she does not want to get marry to Sahil, Sahil can disappeared anytime & get trapped by his sectarty easily.LOL LOL, you are so funnyLOLAlso, she is known as Tulsi's ideal bahu. She was married to Gautam but gautam was in love wid teesa, so she divorced him, meanwhile she fell in love with sahil, Everyone in SN was against their relationship except Tulsi. Tulsi helped them to get marry. She lost her child while saving damini falling from the stairs, then Damini gave one of her son to her. Then She has another son Laksh, who's in love with Kt but Kt got married to Eklavya. Now these days laksh's disappeared. Her older son Nakul always had fights with Manthan. Nakul got a job in his mother's company & he wanted to destroy ganga bcoz tripti asked him to do it. After  tripti was exposed, he came back to his mother Ganga, his real mom damini wants him back & Ganga decided dat she would not give him back to damini. His grlfreind sanchi's disappeared too.Ouch her younger son Laksh was married to Lakshmi, who eloped wid tripti on the wedding day.LOL LOL, she never came back. Ganga found out  dat tripti was married to Rishab, then she decided to expose her but Tripti did not let her do dat. Embarrassed 

Ganga's back in Sn now & she supports the truth, when she was kicked out by Gaytri, then she left SN & came back wid makeoevr after 20 yrs as a successful business woman to take a revenge from sahil, she made sahil work for her & never missed a single chance to yell at him, sahil really got afraid of her LOL,I love this partLOL he did not even dare to move from the place he's standing.LOL LOLLOL, he knew that if he does it, he
Sahil would get it trouble, Maybe he could be thrown out of the Company by Ganga. Ganga went to london for the business tris. She also went to Banglore for business trip, she took sahil wid her & made him work. Wen Tulsi came back to SN after 20 yrs. leap, she came to SN to meet her 7 told her dat she was ready for the revenge. Then she was also seen on Bhoomi's wedding. She was talking to Shoba abt relationships. Then she made re-entry on rakhi wid nandini. She was looking stunning. U can actually c her entry in my video avatar.LOL This part is hilariousROFL

I hope it's 100 sentences essay.LOL

Sahil

His parents are Pooja-Hemant. pooja was married to Rajiv first, then to hemant. He has 1 bro. tarun, who 's missing 4 long time.LOL Sahil calls Tulsi "bade Maa", bcoz he does not no where his real parents r. His bahu Sejal was Villian.LOL I don't think sahil's working these days, he 's seen at home everyday, sitting doing nothing. LOL Too lazyLOL Sahil has 2 sons.I would do the rest later. Her older son Nakul always had fights with Manthan. Nakul got a job in his mother's company. Both son-dad got worked in the ganga's co. His grlfreind sanchi's disappeared too.Ouch Then her younger son Laksh was married to Lakshmi, who eloped wid tripti on the wedding day.LOL LOL, she never came back. Laksh's missing these days. Everyone misses him these days. Sahil does not have any Sis. He was made fooled by mohini, then tripti, Then he was kicked out of house by Tulsi, But he came back SN with tripti. Angry He fell in love wid tripti LOL, & tripti made him poor by robbing his money, he did not even no dat.LOL After leap, he was competing wid karan but he was unsuccessful. He was shwn fighting with him all the times. He was badly insulted by Ganga in the party, when he was caught stealing contract papers. Clap Ganga threathned him 2 take 2 court if he decieve ppl or steal papers next times. LOL I wish she hadLOLOnce he was drinking & fell on the road.LOL That was so funnyLOL Ganag found him on the road & brought him SN, then Manthan asked him for alcoholLOL, the he was yelled by his wife & son Nakul.Embarrassed  he was kicked out by tripti, then he was living in the chawl.The when he returned to sn, he faked his death, 7 sent tripti to jail, actually he stole tripti plan of faking death.LOL I am glad you are paying attention to what I am sayingLOL He is not married right now, he should be thinking of his son's wedding or he should looking for his younger son who's missing. Confused He was made fooled by mohini, then tripti, Then he was kicked out of house by Tulsi, But he came back SN with tripti.  He fell in love wid tripti LOL, & tripti made him poor by robbing his money, he did not even no dat.LOL

Baa

Baa is the eldest one in the falily. She is over 100 yrs. old, she has 3 sons, Mihir's dad, himmat, jd. She has 3 daughter-in-laws, savita who was killed by Mandira & meera. Daksha, who watches almost every movie in the cinema. Gaytri's was the dance teacher.Baa has a daughter Prayga, who's missing now.Baa does not seem to miss her. Baa has 6 grankids, Mihir, Kiran, Chirag, Suhashi, Hemant, Sejal. Baa has 4 grand daughter-in-laws, Tulsi is her fav. bahu, Aarti, Pooja who r missing, Prajikta who is on & off. Baa has 8 or more  greatgrandkids Karan(mihir-Manidra), Gautam, Shobha,  Ansh ,Sawari,Bawari, Sahil, Tarun. Baa has many great grand daughter-in-laws, Nandini, Ganga, Damini etc. Baa spends most of time doing pooja &talking to Tulsi. WinkShe supports Tulsi all the times. Mandira, payal & meera dreamed to become Baa's great grand daughters. Recently, Baa chucked Mihir outta house but now she's ready to forgive him. Her great grand-daughter Shobha's back now. Baa has so many great great grand kids: laksh's her fav. greatgreat grand son. Manthan, bhoomi, Eku, Mayang, nakul, laksh rher great great grand kids.Embarrassed So far this is the intro of baa's family.Wink
Baa loves eating Imlee, usually ppl forget her birthday but her fav. granson Mihir & fav. great great grandson Laksh do remember it. Baa loves her family and she's been postive so far in the show. LOL I hope she stays postive in the show & creative team does not make her negative.LOL Baa is nominated in SPA, i hope she wins the award as weel. She's a brilliant performer.Clap You spent half the essay naming the parivaarROFL Nice approachLOL

Tulsi

Tulsi 's daughetr of a Pujari & she has a sis named Kesar. Tulsi was used to come to Sn before she got marry to mihir. somehoe mihir-tulsi fell in love & eloped to get marry. when T entered sn , she was not welcomed by her laws. Baa really wanted tulsi to marry mihir, so she supported tulsi at the time when every1 was against MT's wedding. Then tulsi had to face mihir's ex-financee payal, yulsi taught a good lesson to her. Tulsi also had to face Savita, Daksha, gaytri who were trouble makers.LOL, One day M disappeared & it was believed dat he was dead.Cry tulsi was shattered. then she had a son gautam. She was asked to marry Anupam but on the wedding day, Mihir was returned to SN. then Tulsi had to bring Mandira's senses back. then her little gautam was given to aarti, who took him abroad, then she had a daughter Shoba, When gautam came back, Tulsi had to make him a good human being. Her son Ansh was kidnapped when he was little. Ansh-nandini were married, then Tulsi killed Ansh bcoz he killed Shoba's husband & raped nandini. then Tulsi went to jail. Tulsi ahd to fight for her every right. She is always right & that's y she has won all the fights in her life.  I am proud of Tulsi's character. Clap

Mandy = M

M was a doctor, she fell in love wid Mihir. M's the mom of Karan. She did everything to snatch M from T. she was unsuccessful.She did so many natak's. She's the most beloved villian. First, mandira bedi played this role, now Achint 's playing it. M faked her prengancy. She was declared dead but actually she went through plastic surgery , she came back wid new face. She faked to fell in love wid Kiran. Her name was Prianka then.Then she got married to Kiran. She was exposed by payal. She left SN after that. She wanted to get only & only mihir.She's jealous of Tulsi, then she got marry to aditya gujral & went to jail too. She killed Savita. She told bhomi dat She was Ansh's daughter. Then she sent Bhoomi acid to kill Tulsi, the funny thing's dat she never became successful.LOL But iam proud of her dat she's been trying it for more than 40 yrs.ClapLOL Way 2 go Mandira, u rockLOLNow she's back. She wants to marry mihir at this age. Even her grandson's 20 yrs. old but she think's it's right time to get marry, but on her bday she planned 4 her engagement but guess wat she lost again.LOL  she was shown in Sn, but her bahu Nandini says "Just Get Lost " to her.Clap She was not told to get out of the house by the bahus.Clap, 2day , in the precape, they showed dat Mihir drags her & kick her out of SNClap, now wh nos wat sh's gonna do after that. For that, guys, keep watching kyunki from mon-thurs at 10: 30 pm on Star plus.LOL Your hilariousROFL

Me = u ShockedLOL

u r sonia. u r in 8 grade . u r taking 9 grade level courses. u r 14 yrs. old. u find Geometry very hard subjectCry. u ll go to high school next yr. u ll done wid school in the end of June.Then u r free entire summer & u r planning to chat wid 24/7.LOL u love Saasha u r fan of Lkt. u love Pulkit. U r also SRK-kajol fan. u change ur siggy very often. u have a siggy shop known as "Wishworks creations". u make awesome siggys. u made my video avatar.Clap it' great. u watch kyunki sometimes, u also watched the show Kasauti. u like Pallavi from (KAA). u only watch KGGK, if Saasha's there, also sometimes KS.  if u hace to pick one Sahil or Rishab, then u would pick Sahil.LOL u like Tanya & Ganga too. u live in the south. u no hindi, eng, marathi lanuages. u r learning French these days. ur fav. movies r Dilwale Dulheniya Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Om Shanti Om, Enchanted, High School Musical 1 and 2, Over the Hedge, Main Hoon Na, Munna Bhai 1 and 2. u love all the songs. ur fav. actors r Pulkit Samrat, Divyanka Tripathi, Sharad Malhotra. u like all the books. ur fav. sport is cricket. ur fav. vacation spot is London, Paris, New York, California.  u r Organized. ur fav. food ia water & any Indian food. You copied everything from our PMs and my slambookLOL LabibAngryLOL I should never have listened to him when he told me to make a slambookAngryLOL

I will be counting the sentences and grading youLOL You cannot repeat the same thing over and over again LOL

Can't type too much at this time.Embarrassed

Have fun answering LOL LOL 

Originally posted by shilpa-fan

All Done soniaClap

mumpet IF-Rockerz
mumpet
mumpet

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabo24

OK now sonia! Beat this....

500 sentences talking about all the IF members you know (or most of them)

Sorry Neha di...I won't be counting....Just generaly!

I willLOL Now you see if you can beat thisLOL

Neha, a 1000 word essay on anything you want. No copying and pasting, using PM's, slambooks, or any other resources from anything for the essay, it should be all original!!LOL Write about your experience as MOTW. Luckily, I gave you an easy topic.LOL
Calvin_Klein IF-Sizzlerz
Calvin_Klein
Calvin_Klein

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Omg Woah...Sonia and ShaboLOL...Ju chotay chotay bachey inna barey barey and bhari bharkam questionsLOL And Nehaaa awww well answered u r so sporting to actually write up essays too..I was made  expert  by shabo & sonia ROFL
I m glad ur hand is better now.... it's better now.Embarrassed
And I dont have an essay questions tho... (thank god)LOLBut they r my style (random) questions...Embarrassed...Hope u have fun answering.
Sureeeeee...

What is the one thing that makes you smile no matter what? day-off Big smile
What three qualities you think are your strengths?
responsible, self-disiplined,  determined
What five words describe you the best?
 fun-loving, kind, friendly, caring, sweetWink
What five words describe you the least?
lazy, dependable,  no self-confidence Cry, impatient, worried.Ouch
What cartoon character describes you or is closest to you and why? None Embarrassed
What colour describes you and why?
Blue, green and black bcoz these colors r my fav.Embarrassed
Whats your current favourite song? I
love all the songs, But I would say" Suraaj Hoya Maadam "from Kabhi khushi kabhi Gham
Whats your favourite movie? so many but i ll go wid Kaho Naa Pyar hi
Whats your favourite colour? blue, green, black
Your favourite Chocolate?
Kit-Kat
Your favourite Quote?
"A smile is an inexpensive way to improve urs look".
What is your driving force in life? hard-work
What sections u visit mostly at IF...and which is your fav one and why?Kyunki, Kahani, kasam se, Kasturi, kasauti, Kuch is tara, Mere Apne, bollywood LOL Kyunki's my fav. & I have so many nice friends there.Smile
What is favourite TV show? Kyunki....LOL
Who is your favourite Actor?Hrithik Roshan
Who is your favourite Actress? Maduri Dixit
How would you define CnS?
Fun -loving place.
Which of the awards that u got in CnS was ur favourite and which was ur least favourite? My fav. award is "
Kyunki I'm soft and squashy- Chum Chum- Shilpa_fan aka Neha" as i love Chum-Chum, I love rest of my awards too.Big smile It's hard to find my least fav. award, let me c...........Got it. how abt this one? "Kyunki I'm very sweet and always supportive- DAMINI title from Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi- Shilpa_fan aka Neha" This is my least fav. award bcoz I got damini award instead of ganga.LOLLOL (still I loved it)Big smile
Which sections do u visit on IF mostly and what do u like or not like abt the sections u visit?
I visit Kyunki all the times, then kahani & so on. Kyunki's my fav. sec. so I like everything abt it. in kahani, There is a separate thread for the ques. I don't like when ppl post a new topic when they have ques. instead of posting in que. thread. The Rest is the good. I love bollywood sec., there r lot of interesting things abt the actors.Big smile

Choose any of the following

Black or White
Day or
Night
Coffee or Tea
Pink or
Blue
Sensible or Sensitive
Emotions or Logic
Live to eat or Eat to live
Ambition or Happiness
Smile or Grin
Laugh or Chuckle
Giggle or
Smile
Shy or
Outgoing
Quiet or
Outspoken
Friendly or Reserved
Chocolate or StrawberryLOL
Faith or Hope
Lazy or More LazyLOL
Cute or CrazyWink
Sweet or
Naughty
Left or Right
Yes or NoLOL
Ganga or Shilpa
Homework or
CnSing

All the best and have a great time at the hot seat!!Big smile Thank You.Hug

All done ZainabBig smile

Edited by Shilpa-fan - 09 May 2008 at 10:32am
**H** Senior Member
**H**
**H**

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:15am | IP Logged
the most EASIEST ONE EVAAAAAAAA:

write a word to describe.......ME!!!

( it should be a truth...i knw u dnt knw me yet try to find out...its not soo hard...but mind u i dnt want word like sweet..nice..lovin..it shuld be enough bad coz am gonna mark u on this....lets say /10!!!!!! c ya) LOL
kushluv IF-Sizzlerz
kushluv
kushluv

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by **H**

the most EASIEST ONE EVAAAAAAAA:

write a word to describe.......ME!!!

( it should be a truth...i knw u dnt knw me yet try to find out...its not soo hard...but mind u i dnt want word like sweet..nice..lovin..it shuld be enough bad coz am gonna mark u on this....lets say /10!!!!!! c ya) LOL

i have he same ques neha and same conditions tooLOL

sorry from stealing ur ques haniaLOL

Go to top