Member Of The Week -7- - Page 10

Posted: 15 years ago
Awwww Shabo and Sonia...Naughty Bachey lol...
Your Essays were amazing Neha...And loved the answers u gave to my qs...
And ritu di's questions were realllllllllyy nicee...
Thanks for answering Nehu πŸ€—

Originally posted by -Faith-

Awwww Shabo and Sonia...Naughty Bachey lol...
Your Essays were amazing Neha...And loved the answers u gave to my qs...
And ritu di's questions were realllllllllyy nicee...
Thanks for answering Nehu πŸ€—

ur welcome Zainab πŸ€—

I am done wid urs ques. I left some unanswered last night. Now it's done.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Ok Neha, my questions are not going to be "Pakao" kinds ( 🀣 ) .....as you are too sweet for such questions...πŸ˜†.... (Thank You πŸ€—) I want to know:

1) Your worst fear in life: to be left alone.😭

2) Your strength: I cannot say No to ppl, if they need my help.πŸ˜ƒ

3) Your weakness: lazyπŸ˜†, never get things done on time.πŸ˜­πŸ˜† (for e.g , h\w or a project) πŸ˜†

4) Any situation where you proved your leadership skills? I am not a good leader 😭, I am not good at it.

5) Any situation where you showed your intelligence? We had to complete Chat thread the other day, there were like 35 pages left, there were only 2 ppl, me & harshit. so I start posting pics. & quoting, this way we got done with it, otherwise we would be sitting all night to complete that threadπŸ˜†

6) Are you a good debator? A topic in which no one can beat you in debate. No I am not a good debater😭 I would get mad & leave or I would give up.😳

7) How do you handle stress? Come onlineπŸ˜‰

8) Any beauty tip that you have and want to share? let me c....... use Noxzema blackhead cleanser, if ppl have blackhead problem, it is wonderful, it's not like pore strips that u can't use more than 3 times in a week, but u can use it everyday. It takes only 2 sec. to get rid off blackheads.πŸ˜ƒ

9) Any other good habit/tip that you want to share with us? I don't eat much, this helps me to stay fit, plus no worry to lose weight.πŸ˜†

10) One thing that we shuld know about you...(any quality that u r proud of): I am caring, can't hurt anyone.πŸ˜³πŸ‘

That's all from me.....have funπŸ˜ƒ

All done Ritu di, amazing ques.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by shabo24

OK now sonia! Beat this....

500 sentences talking about all the IF members you know (or most of them)

Sorry Neha di...I won't be counting....Just generaly!

Okay-dokie, Sorry If I missed anyone.😭

Ritu di, Devo, neha ben, lata ji, Shabo, Sonal, Sonia, harshit, hani, Amreen, Sana, Nimmi, Swati, Sweta and Bhaskar, Vijay,  labib,   Zainab,   Su, Disha,    Ratree, Pallavi, Preity, Prerna, Sujata, Sunara, Komal, Shivani, Zinu, Jhanvi, Gurjeet, Ekta, Hania, Usi, Smruti, Wasima, Ammu, Rimshah,Seona,  Ruchu , Urber , farazlol , wahida, pari, mona, tabi, sandali, Shruti, sanu,  Afra, adeela,cute_face321, anju, miami, are so sweet, lovely, intellegent, wonderful, amazing * 500πŸ˜†

Shabo, the essay of 500 sentences is done.πŸ˜†

Edited by Shilpa-fan - 15 years ago

Originally posted by **H**

the most EASIEST ONE EVAAAAAAAA:

write a word to describe.......ME!!!

( it should be a truth...i knw u dnt knw me yet try to find out...its not soo hard...but mind u i dnt want word like sweet..nice..lovin..it shuld be enough bad coz am gonna mark u on this....lets say /10!!!!!! c ya) πŸ˜†

Okay only 1 word.πŸ˜† 

NaughtyπŸ˜†

All done **H**.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by KIT_fan

i have he same ques neha and same conditions tooπŸ˜†

sorry from stealing ur ques haniaπŸ˜†

, harshit πŸ˜† here u go:

naughty πŸ˜†

all done Harshit.πŸ‘

Originally posted by mumpet

Neha, a 1000 word essay on anything you want. No copying and pasting, using PM's, slambooks, or any other resources from anything for the essay, it should be all original!!πŸ˜† Write about your experience as MOTW. Luckily, I gave you an easy topic.πŸ˜†

My experience is πŸ˜† * 1000

All done Sonia, i did not copy + paste, did not use slambooks.πŸ˜†

Edited by Shilpa-fan - 15 years ago
Love your essays! πŸ˜† Sonu will be mad! 😑 πŸ˜†

Anyway....relif from my end....I have a feeling sonu will be new bakri...OH the joy!

Originally posted by shabo24

Love your essays! πŸ˜† Sonu will be mad! 😑 πŸ˜†

Anyway....relif from my end....I have a feeling sonu will be new bakri...OH the joy!

thanks Shabo. Glad dat u love my essaysπŸ˜†, c how easy to read itπŸ˜†. I think the same abt the next MOTWπŸ˜†

congrats Neha on beng motw. won't grill you with questions, because thats been done πŸ‘πŸΌ 😊