India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

15 days....now 2 months?

mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I do not understand....there was so much hype about the Friday Epi bringing Divz and Amar together and then ofcourse the 15 DAYZ and all of that danger to her seat stuff...what happened Lipstick Babaji??CryCry Lipstick uttar gayi?? Seriously.....now 15 days have truned into 2 months?? Yeh kya ho raha hai...? They are just trying to increase the life of this serial....I wish they would rather do it with A-D together and not remember their past rather than them separate and remembering it!!WinkWink

What do you guys say??

Please sign off with your name or nickname so I know what to call you and slowly can get to know you....(ignore this if you have done this in a prev post)

Mallika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loverocks!

rmann Senior Member
rmann
rmann

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
uhh i totally agree this waiting is gonna drive me crazy Confused i really want to see them together.. not apart Confused

- sonam
christmas19 Groupbie
christmas19
christmas19

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
their wedding will be so cute
can't wait till both acknowledge their mutual affection

Embarrassed   Embarrassed
Mad Hattress Senior Member
Mad Hattress
Mad Hattress

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
I just hope to see them together soon. I hope that the time will not take two months for us. It should be sometime in the next few weeks. If not, then at least we could have the wedding called off because of kamna's pregnancy and amar could spend the rest of the time romancing divz. I just want some ROMANCE LOL

Sarah
pigtails101 Newbie
pigtails101
pigtails101

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Its good and bad. Bad cause i want to see Amar and Divya together. Good because i don't want the show to end. Sharad and Divyanka make a really cute couple! Tongue

KAMAL

ritz-cal Newbie
ritz-cal
ritz-cal

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Even my reaction was like ... OMG!! 2 months in real life means how much in indian soap life :)

but good part is there wedding will be in 2 months so hopefully they will meet soon.

Still Kamna was going to do some major drama in the mehndi party ... No drama there. I think it is time for Divya to know Samrat's truth

-Ritu
curry-sistah Senior Member
curry-sistah
curry-sistah

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
yupp they probably r trying to extend the serial. gosh. i wish they woudn't postpone the meeting of AD- 2 months-is 2 long Confused they have good chemistry 2gether. i guess im gonna watch old episodes in the mean time.

~Sonia~ Cool
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:58am | IP Logged
2 months is a long time, in soap two months cud be 2 weeks. LOL I know they are planning to drag the show, we shud let them do it since we dont want it to end.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Apart from the revenge track there is many more twists to look after. For instance AD's bond getting stronger, some romantic scenes between them FOR REAL Embarrassed ..no more dream sequence or flash backs plzz..Sin's insecurity..SM's recovery.. Samrat's banaras yatra so by the time they will wrap these 2 months will be gone

-Ananya

Go to top