Kayamath
Kayamath

Michi Haven 4 (Page 87)

tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Oh ok... Thanks Yas..!
As far as I know only the Viran's and Agarwals have been invited for these special programmes... Big smile

tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:55am | IP Logged
What exactly did Panchi mean when she said- 'Fanaa pe hum dono perform karne wale hain'? Im sure she meant the movie Fanaa...
Oh btw, she also said 'Maine aisa romantic act...' and then it was edited...! LOL .. Her Hindi is quite bad LOL ..
She said that the act is really nice and romantic- WELL IT BETTER BE! LOL
She looked really drained... Must be- rehearsing and shooting at the same time is killing...!
Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Tweets, I think she meant 'mere haath main' song from the movie fanaa. The act better ne nice and romantic LOL haha..is that a dhamki??..well if the song they are performing too is 'mera haath main'..then I would expect the dance to be romantic..as the song is a romantic number. Embarrassed am super excited abt the performance, finally my wish of them perform on stage has come true..plus Shabbo is doing the macho act..and won best pati..so excited.
MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_me14

What exactly did Panchi mean when she said- 'Fanaa pe hum dono perform karne wale hain'? Im sure she meant the movie Fanaa...
Oh btw, she also said 'Maine aisa romantic act...' and then it was edited...! LOL .. Her Hindi is quite bad LOL ..
She said that the act is really nice and romantic- WELL IT BETTER BE! LOL
She looked really drained... Must be- rehearsing and shooting at the same time is killing...!

I am just looking forward for their performance Tongue just can't wait for it Tongue hope its a long performance and not just blink and a miss one ! And she indeed looked quite tired and stressed out Poor thing !
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:31am | IP Logged
i hope panchi wins in best bahu category dat gal deserves an award Embarrassed i even want sanjee 2 win in best saut category guys do u knw who else were nominated in best saut category
2day de showed hussain talking about da nomination&his performance hussain said dat awards toh milne nahin wala hai par main apne performance ke liye bahut xcited hoon Cry hussain is such a gr8 actor but he was juz nominated in da jodi category Ouch thank god shabbo won something poor hussain didnot won nething Cry i feel bad for him he always wins in spa
tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I know Im digressing from the topic but seriously this years nominations have been shocking to say the least.. I was on the Kumkum forum where there was an article saying that Juhi Parmar refused to be a part of SPA this year because a long-running serial like Kumkum had only got 1 nomination and she was very unhappy about it and it was extremely unfair...
As for Hussain- I love him.. He's extremely sweet and down to earth... Can't wait to his performnace with Shabbir! Tongue

Edited by tweety_me14 - 18 May 2008 at 7:37am
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I love Hussain too. And to be fair, if Sumeet was nominated in the best pati category he would have won it hands down. The nominations this year were weird. A nakli Tulsi gets nominated in the best patni category and our very own SQ Prachi is left out. They went and nominated her in the best bahu category along with the likes of Parvati where she would not stand a chance. I think BT arm twist and get nominations for their shows. How else can one explain Kumkum getting only one nomination and that too in a category where the competition is tough. While KN are a cute couple they were hardly a couple for the greater part of the year as Karan was married to Tanya. Moreover, Michi literally carry KYM on their shoulders. Without them KYM can as well wind up. So Michians should not take the loss in the jodi category to heart, given the weird way the whole system works.    
gurl-enchanted IF-Rockerz
gurl-enchanted
gurl-enchanted

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged
he so deserves it!! how i'd love to hav a husband like milind...so intense in everythin he does Embarrassed

Go to top