Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
no tweets..no such jodi special was shot this year...only two spa programs were filmed...one was the ones with the games...second one is nomination special.
wont tellybuzz publish the list of winners & photos?
tweety_me14 thumbnail
Oh ok... Thanks Yas..!
As far as I know only the Viran's and Agarwals have been invited for these special programmes... 😃
tweety_me14 thumbnail
What exactly did Panchi mean when she said- 'Fanaa pe hum dono perform karne wale hain'? Im sure she meant the movie Fanaa...
Oh btw, she also said 'Maine aisa romantic act...' and then it was edited...! 😆 .. Her Hindi is quite bad 😆 ..
She said that the act is really nice and romantic- WELL IT BETTER BE! 😆
She looked really drained... Must be- rehearsing and shooting at the same time is killing...!
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Tweets, I think she meant 'mere haath main' song from the movie fanaa. The act better ne nice and romantic 😆 haha..is that a dhamki??..well if the song they are performing too is 'mera haath main'..then I would expect the dance to be romantic..as the song is a romantic number. 😳 am super excited abt the performance, finally my wish of them perform on stage has come true..plus Shabbo is doing the macho act..and won best pati..so excited.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tweety_me14

What exactly did Panchi mean when she said- 'Fanaa pe hum dono perform karne wale hain'? Im sure she meant the movie Fanaa...
Oh btw, she also said 'Maine aisa romantic act...' and then it was edited...! 😆 .. Her Hindi is quite bad 😆 ..
She said that the act is really nice and romantic- WELL IT BETTER BE! 😆
She looked really drained... Must be- rehearsing and shooting at the same time is killing...!

I am just looking forward for their performance ðŸ˜› just can't wait for it 😛 hope its a long performance and not just blink and a miss one ! And she indeed looked quite tired and stressed out Poor thing !
-Mink- thumbnail
i hope panchi wins in best bahu category dat gal deserves an award 😳 i even want sanjee 2 win in best saut category guys do u knw who else were nominated in best saut category
2day de showed hussain talking about da nomination&his performance hussain said dat awards toh milne nahin wala hai par main apne performance ke liye bahut xcited hoon 😭 hussain is such a gr8 actor but he was juz nominated in da jodi category thank god shabbo won something poor hussain didnot won nething 😭 i feel bad for him he always wins in spa
tweety_me14 thumbnail
I know Im digressing from the topic but seriously this years nominations have been shocking to say the least.. I was on the Kumkum forum where there was an article saying that Juhi Parmar refused to be a part of SPA this year because a long-running serial like Kumkum had only got 1 nomination and she was very unhappy about it and it was extremely unfair...
As for Hussain- I love him.. He's extremely sweet and down to earth... Can't wait to his performnace with Shabbir! 😛 Edited by tweety_me14 - 15 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love Hussain too. And to be fair, if Sumeet was nominated in the best pati category he would have won it hands down. The nominations this year were weird. A nakli Tulsi gets nominated in the best patni category and our very own SQ Prachi is left out. They went and nominated her in the best bahu category along with the likes of Parvati where she would not stand a chance. I think BT arm twist and get nominations for their shows. How else can one explain Kumkum getting only one nomination and that too in a category where the competition is tough. While KN are a cute couple they were hardly a couple for the greater part of the year as Karan was married to Tanya. Moreover, Michi literally carry KYM on their shoulders. Without them KYM can as well wind up. So Michians should not take the loss in the jodi category to heart, given the weird way the whole system works.    
BlackWitch thumbnail
he so deserves it!! how i'd love to hav a husband like milind...so intense in everythin he does 😳