Kayamath
Kayamath

Michi Haven 4 (Page 106)

Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:28am | IP Logged
I am waiting for my one way ticket out of this crap show. Ouch After am done with Kayamath, never again will I follow any other jodi or show, its too much heartbreak. I am having nightmares these days about Michi reunion being spoilt by these creatives. Angry

GratefulDead IF-Rockerz
GratefulDead
GratefulDead

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by $weet Ema

I think Jay just said that...just to save face.

I doubt he is even leaving Kayamath. Ouch am 99.9% sure that Neev is negative.

Yas..i guessed the same initially..but im 99.9% sure now Neev is just a red herring...i have a feeling he sent his mom to fight with Ayesha..so that he could send Prachi with Milind...and neev would never send Prachi in a car where the brakes have been tampered with..i feel Neev is just playing the catalyst to unite Michi thats it..knowing BT's history ..we are all apprehensive..

Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:33am | IP Logged
@GD: I don't think Neev has any idea that Prachi plans to jump, land up in Milind's car. I feel that he instigated his mother againsts Ayesha, so Ayesha can be distracted, so Milind can make a getaway in the car with the breaks tampered..am sure sure its Neev who is doing all this!
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:37am | IP Logged
GD, I'll have to grant you this. This show has time and again defied BT logic. There have been opportunities to throw an ONS at us. But they did not. Fake pregnancy was also a possibility after WWW faked the ONS with Milsi and Milsi believed it. But that was not shown either. They have not thrust a divorce although there were many threats to do so. I am hoping they maintain their relatively good track record and continue to tread on a path not trodden by other BT shows. No OCD. No sullying of a good freindship (NP). No illegimate children. All the idiotic tracks they have thrust on us can be forgiven if they stick to not showing the usual BT crap.     
GratefulDead IF-Rockerz
GratefulDead
GratefulDead

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:39am | IP Logged

@GD: I don't think Neev has any idea that Prachi plans to jump, land up in Milind's car. I feel that he instigated his mother againsts Ayesha, so Ayesha can be distracted, so Milind can make a getaway in the car with the breaks tampered..am sure sure its Neev who is doing all this!

LOL..im thinking the other way arnd..that he distracted ayesha to let michi leave together...lets wait and watchConfused..The Last thing i want to see is a negative Neev...Dead

GratefulDead IF-Rockerz
GratefulDead
GratefulDead

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by optimist

GD, I'll have to grant you this. This show has time and again defied BT logic. There have been opportunities to throw an ONS at us. But they did not. Fake pregnancy was also a possibility after WWW faked the ONS with Milsi and Milsi believed it. But that was not shown either. They have not thrust a divorce although there were many threats to do so. I am hoping they maintain their relatively good track record and continue to tread on a path not trodden by other BT shows. No OCD. No sullying of a good freindship (NP). No illegimate children. All the idiotic tracks they have thrust on us can be forgiven if they stick to not showing the usual BT crap.     

its just my wish. opti...hope BT doesnt go back to its usual selfConfused

BTW..when did the Fake ONS happen btw milsi and AyeshaShocked...did milsi believe it???Shockedgod im watching it only from Jan..just caught up with the Michi moments that i missedCry..

Opti..i just pray...atleast that they shudnt make Milsi have 354 illegitimate  children and 78 marriages...i believe BT is  famous for these traducementsDead

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Yas, this is doubtful.  Neev's last words in the Thursday's episode was that he was sorry he had to lie to his mom but he had to do it so that Prachi can be with her love.  Unless he is under some serious illusion, he knows that Prachi's love is Milind.  So he would not risk her life by tampering with the brakes of the car.  I am just hoping he is not negative.  

Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top