Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sumu we are starving to watch a michi scene with real SHACHI and you are asking for SHACHI moments?
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All michi scenes were with BDs

The Bds are the main leads now 😑
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Anju: Just reading the live upadte got me fuming, I wanted to break something too...Nagpal's slimy head 😑 I still do.
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Who will play Ekta's Arjun?

Ekta Kapoor is in no mood to look outside her courtyard for actors to play different roles in her Mahabharat . The show so far seems to be filled with the who's who of the Balaji bandwagon and the latest development is about the contemplation on the names to play the role of Arjun.

A source from Balaji informs, "The production house is contemplating on either Shabbir Ahluwalia or Karan Patel to play the heroic role of Arjun in Mahabharat."

When contacted Karan said, "Nothing is finalised as yet as talks with Balaji are still on."

Shabbir remained unavailable for comment.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/may/20may/news_ekta.php

NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ above
[/QUOTE]
Shabbir needs to improve is dialogue delivery if he is going to play Arjun
where he will need to speak shudh hindi/sanskrit words (if it is a typical
mahabharat!).
But I am sure the guy can do it.
My only worry is hope they don't kill or replace him from Kayamath.
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trros

guys i heard dat shilpa anand[dr.ridhimma ]is leaving dmg juz imagine how dere fan must b feeling rite now de r as popular as michi &kn but shilpa got some better offer dats why she left dmg how cud b she so become so selfish? πŸ˜• i don understand why actors leave da show dat has made dem so popular i hope shabbir-panchi never leaves kayamath if de do dat toh mere lyf main kayamath aa jayegi πŸ˜•

Omg minu there is a petition also for shilpa..my friend is a hardcore DMG fan..she forced me to sign it..all thought i havent seen a single epi of it..shes like remember i helped u in time of need when michi were gunna get divorced..now its ur turn! lmao..i felt bad so i signed it for her!πŸ˜†
dont worry our shachi arent like that..woh humme kabhi nahin chhod k jaayengeπŸ˜‰

Jessuu thumbnail
lol yas!
omg shabbir say NOOO! PLEASE! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
OHHH Shabbir plzz say no...
Karan can do it...we wouldn;t mindπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

@ Yas...love ur siggie
Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heeba

OHHH Shabbir plzz say no...
Karan can do it...we wouldn;t mindπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

i know right!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
I hope Shabbo will say no as I want him to give his full attention to Kayamath and not wear himself out! But a small tiny part of me wants him to say yes to Ek's Mahabharat, the role is challenging and he is a fine actor. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Kayamath is the gutters at the moment 🀒 , and the way they have reduced Milind's character, I don't like it one bit, just depresses me!