Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tweety_me14 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
What? 😭 😭 😭 Even in the car? 😭 😭 nooooooooooo.............
But they were together in the car Sou... How did her BD just appear in the car all of a sudden...?

GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishika_sou

I can't believe I am such a duffer here u were talking about Shachi and I was thinking u were talking about neev turning negative 😆 😆 😆 I think I should seriously stop watching Kayamath it is very injurious for my brain's stability 😆 😆 😆

🤣

Sou..Mark my words..neev is just a red herring..poor guys is just helping his friend..just concentrate on shachi now..😉😆

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tweety_me14

What? 😭 😭 😭 Even in the car? 😭 😭 nooooooooooo.............
But they were together in the car Sou... How did her BD just appear in the car all of a sudden...?

Maybe when Chi was around Jaffy didn't take close up shots so later in her absence they shot the close ups with her Bd ! Chi's fingers r very thin and she has long nails and also her hand is a bit fair but did u notice the hand which was shown in the scene was having little plump fingers and didn't have nails and also the hand was a little dark than Chi's hand !
tweety_me14 thumbnail

😆 😆 😆 I don't know why I am laughing but I seriously couldn't help but laugh at ur comments Sajani 😆 😆 😆

Ok girls I watched the video in slow motion...! 😆... Thrice! 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†.. Yes she blushed when she said 'Fanaa pe hum dono perform kar rahe hain'..! 😳

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
no sou in the car it was panchi's hands..... panchi's BD is darker and more heavier than panchi and even her fingers are not as slender as panchi's u can clearly see....see that socks scene u will know
GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

oh tweety that was an expression for myself cozi promised to keep away from speculation and personal life of shachi but just cannot help it....

and sou i loved your innocent question abt neev turning negative 😆

Sajani.. this couple has changed my value system..i never never wanted to know anybody's personal life...nor liked if anybody  to know abt mine..now i just love analysing this cute couple..they are too cute yeahh

tweety_me14 thumbnail

Maybe when Chi was around Jaffy didn't take close up shots so later in her absence they shot the close ups with her Bd ! Chi's fingers r very thin and she has long nails and also her hand is a bit fair but did u notice the hand which was shown in the scene was having little plump fingers and didn't have nails and also the hand was a little dark than Chi's hand !

Whateverrrrr... Im going to kill that Jaffy! 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

Why couldn't he make Chi hold his hand??!

Originally posted by: tweety_me14

Whateverrrrr... Im going to kill that Jaffy! 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

Why couldn't he make Chi hold his hand??!

Poor Jaffy 😆 accha and also look at the way that bd was squeezing his hand 😆 😆 I am telling u that girl is head over heels for Sha 😆 😆 😆 poor girl Sha ki sherni se ab use kaun bachaayega 🤣
Edited by ishika_sou - 15 years ago
tweety_me14 thumbnail

no sou in the car it was panchi's hands..... panchi's BD is darker and more heavier than panchi and even her fingers are not as slender as panchi's u can clearly see....see that socks scene u will know

Oh you think it was Panchi only....?

I felt so yesterday... God Im supposed to study for my exams...And here I am, watching videos to see if

a] Panchi was blushing

b] If Shachi's BDs were used

c] If Shabbir was comfy with Panchi's BD

d] How Panchi's BD was clinging onto Shabbir

e] If it was Panchi's BD or Panchi holding Shabbir's hand...

Im going  nuts...!

Nah Sajani I am very much sure k it was Chi's bd's hand ! the hand shown in close up shots didn't have slender fingers and also the nails which Chi is sporting now a days and also it was a bit darker and chubbier than Chi's hand notice carefully u can catch the difference !