Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: $weet Ema

Yeah Panchi's body double was ready to sit on his lap 😑 . But I must add my pati Shabbo is the bestest..a good actor πŸ‘ πŸ‘ He didn't make it obvious that he didn't want to hug the body double so he looked comfortable. Whereas Panchi made it clear that she didn't want to be hugged by the duplicate body double hence the gap when she hugged Milind's BD.

BDS again😲..are u sure Yass????

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

it was soo pbvious besides michi hug ususally has milsi caressing prachi's back through her hair ...here we had him caressing her hair for a second and then sitting still whereas the BD was going to suffocate himm with her tight hug πŸ˜† πŸ˜† one lucky female she is 😳
tweety_me14 thumbnail
I want to be Panchi's BD...! Just for last night's episode! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: tweety_me14

haila tweeto!me too.i wud have taken infinite no of retakes for that sotπŸ˜†
tweety_me14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipsyworld

Panchi's bd is very "chipku chipku" with Shabbo then. I am ok with Panchi hugging our patidev but how dare that bd hug him in that way.😑 😑

BTW it looks like they shot the scenes at the same night time and both actors were present. Then WTH use bds?? 😑

Deeps they have to shoot at the same location at the same time to maintain the continuity... It happens all the time, even when a particular actor is unavailable... So maybe the same scene was shot on two separate days...? Infact I was told that to shoot 1 commercial, they take atleast 3 days... So to shoot one scene, I wouldn't be surprised if they take a good many hours, or maybe even a few days... It all depends on the scene...

GratefulDead thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

it was soo pbvious besides michi hug ususally has milsi caressing prachi's back through her hair ...here we had him caressing her hair for a second and then sitting still whereas the BD was going to suffocate himm with her tight hug πŸ˜† πŸ˜† one lucky female she is 😳

Sajani..oh noπŸ˜•...that was her BDπŸ˜†..nowonder for a sec..i thought "where is that Michi Chmistry..and Michi caressing Chi's Nape"..the confusion is clear now...whts wrong with BT why do they use BDs in such intimate scenes????

Panchi's BD got one chance to hug Shabbo...with her whole force she did it..πŸ˜†

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tweety_me14

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Tweets a very jealous someone would have strangled u by the time u finish the shot πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
tweety aap katar mein hain ..there is a long line for the post of panchi's BD πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
GratefulDead thumbnail
But Tweets are u sute that was her BD...they showed their side profile for a sec...i thought both Shabbo and panchi were present
tweety_me14 thumbnail
Yes GD, infact when I saw Shabbir's BDs side profile I was sure that it wasn't him... The guy [Shabbir's new BD] is clean shaven...! πŸ˜† He doesn't have a beard...! It is clearly visible when they show his BD getting up from the ground...