Michi Haven 4 - Page 88

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by milindkidewani

The video hasn't been posted yet but I found the vidoe at another site....

http://amchiimast.us/hhh.php?1=122641952e9a4ba2/
http://amchiimast.us/hhh.php?1=12264446fa150305/
http://amchiimast.us/hhh.php?1=12264489bfe7044f/

Here r the links for the 19th may video...
Milindkidewani are u a member at that forum as well?cause I am😳and that's where I watch it at 6:30πŸ˜† 
yes da bds were used for dat hug πŸ˜† panchi didnot even touched shabbo's bd πŸ˜† acha guys can ne1 give me gauri's email id i knw i shud not ask it in michi haven but i don want 2 go 2 kyunki forum bcoz no1 will give me πŸ˜† pls guys i want her email id i need 2 xplain her something 😊
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Minu I know why you want it...! Trust me I would have given you her personal mobile number if I had my way... But I have no clue what her id is..!

Oh btw, for the first time I am happy seeing Shachi's BDs...! God that thanda hug was killing me..! πŸ˜† Edited by tweety_me14 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by wande

Milindkidewani are u a member at that forum as well?cause I am😳and that's where I watch it at 6:30πŸ˜† 

Yes Wande, I m a member and watch my vidoes there soemtimes,,,actaully whichever site has the videos first....I watch from there....Now In US , I have to rely on net to see my serials...😳

Originally posted by tweety_me14

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Minu I know why you want it...! Trust me I would have given you her personal mobile number if I had my way... But I have no clue what her id is..!

Oh btw, for the first time I am happy seeing Shachi's BDs...! God that thanda hug was killing me..! πŸ˜†

🀣 Tweets ! Poor shachi and poor shachi's Bd's must be missing eachother like crazy πŸ˜†
Minu, chod yaar!!! tension mat le....next year we will rule the awards...so chill!!!
I feel like crying 😭 body doubles, upar see Milind's memory is not back 😭

Originally posted by ishika_sou

🀣 Tweets ! Poor shachi and poor shachi's Bd's must be missing eachother like crazy πŸ˜†

You find it funny Sou and Tweety? The way they are using BD i am afraid because i don't want SHA and CHI to fall in love with eachother's BD

@upa i found dat hug funny i knew it frm 1st dat shachi were not together in dat scene moreover panchi was too uncomfortable wid shabbo's bd so was shabbo πŸ˜† upa m not goin 2 leave mrs.tejwani

@sou i can't leave her dese tym she shud hv not told dat watch sbs regularly very soon he will get 2 c a special segment on mrs.tejwani overconfidence&arrogance

@ght fans if u all r seeing my post pm me &give gaalis 2 me don create ne fuss in michi haven dese tym gauri has crossed her limits i hv all rite 2 discuss about her in kym forum
Edited by trros - 15 years ago

Originally posted by trros

@upa i found dat hug funny i knew it frm 1st dat shachi were not together in dat scene moreover panchi was too uncomfortable wid shabbo's bd so was shabbo πŸ˜† upa m not goin 2 leave mrs.tejwani

@sou i can't leave her dese tym she shud hv not told dat watch sbs regularly very soon he will get 2 c a special segment on mrs.tejwani overconfidence&arrogance

@ght fans if u all r seeing my post pm me &give gaalis 2 me don create ne fuss in michi haven dese tym gauri has crossed her limits i hv all rite 2 discuss about her in kym forum

Good girl. I am with you minu.