Frequent Posters

shabboo_fan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yaa i know,i used to say,ekta didn't get any other actor
as rajeev's brother πŸ˜† πŸ˜† & now i'm just fida over
shabbir 😊
roseisarose thumbnail
noone other than shabbo can do justify to rishi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ,this man converts all the roles come his way as a tailor made for him.the way rishi utters kashish bhabi,sasumaa,big b,and the way he smirks πŸ˜† ,man ur awesome, πŸ‘ i started watching kth only in its third year,i just watched it only for rishi,now iam rooted for the repeat telecast of KTH.shabir man what have u done to me πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya wen i saw him 1st in kth i was lyk why is he here?shabir was in kyunki as aniket wen i saw him 1st but wen kth progressed i became a big fan of him now toh chodo wat he has done 2 me i still cud not understand dat πŸ˜• Edited by trros - 15 years ago
tweety_me14 thumbnail
I hated him as Aniket... I used to see him and change the channel... Never watched much of KTH...But yes then I thought that he was cool...! As far as Milind is concerned, I don't want to comment... πŸ˜†
-Mink- thumbnail
upa u don want 2 comment πŸ˜† i knw u don hv words 2 say something about de milind mishra πŸ˜† hayee hayee  naam hi kitna sexy haiπŸ˜†Edited by trros - 15 years ago
roseisarose thumbnail
minu ki bachee,hamesha milind ki kayalon mein rehathi 😍😍 😍 hai, par sapno mein sourav aatha hai,dal mein kuch kal hai i doubt ur sinciarity for SHACHI πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trros

upa u don want 2 comment πŸ˜† i knw u don hv words 2 say something about de milind mishra πŸ˜† hayee hayee  naam hi kitna sexy haiπŸ˜†

Hey did you see the picture of Panchi ( picture of bird) on his right sleeve?πŸ˜†

tweety_me14 thumbnail
What?
Where?
When?
Why?
How?
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweety_me14

What?
Where?
When?
Why?
How?

Didn't you see Pictures of Shaboo posted by Sweetie in Pic. gallery? Check his right sleeve for the pictureπŸ˜‰He is looking soooooooo yummmmm😳

Edited by petem - 15 years ago
-Mink- thumbnail
Originally posted by: petem

Hey did you see the picture of Panchi ( picture of bird) on his right sleeve?πŸ˜†

monyπŸ˜†