Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
I know many are disappointed with tonight's episode, frankly am not, I expected it, so not disappointed at all. Just wanted to add, that I liked Shabbo and Panchi's performance in the episode, Shabbo was good, but the background score that was playing when Milsi was getting the negative flashes was kinda grim, I think its from the movie Omkara. Anyways, Milind and Prachi's hand touching was sweet, I think the chemistry is still very much there, just watching them merely standing in one frame together, Michi walking towards the beach, the chemistry was visible to me. Panchi looked beautiful, Shabbo looked hot as ever, and creatives are just arggh! Edited by $weet Ema - 15 years ago
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

YAHOO - congratulations, Shwe!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

-Deepa- thumbnail
Congratulations, Shwetha.πŸ˜ƒ Who is your Rishi, Geet? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So u ditched Shabbir? Well..that good anyway for the other wives.πŸ˜‰
-Deepa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: $weet Ema

I know many are disappointed with tonight's episode, frankly am not, I expected it, so not disappointed at all. Just wanted to add, that I liked Shabbo and Panchi's performance in the episode, Shabbo was good, but the background score that was playing when Milsi was getting the negative flashes was kinda grim, I think its from the movie Omkara. Anyways, Milind and Prachi's hand touching was sweet, I think the chemistry is still very much there, just watching them merely standing in one frame together, Michi walking towards the beach, the chemistry was visible to me. Panchi looked beautiful, Shabbo looked hot as ever, and creatives are just arggh!

Yas, Michi fans were expecting for some Michi romance in the beach. But the creatives gave us Michi hand touching.πŸ˜• Degraded from eyelocks to hand touching. How old fashioned are they to look embarrassed as their hand slightly touched while they were walkingπŸ˜•

Edited by dipsyworld - 15 years ago
wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am not happy at all and I don't like to go 2 bed feeling sad and very unhappy but what can I do this stupid KYM is really destroying my happiness now 😭 😭everynight I go 2 bed looking like this πŸ˜”I mean I know that his memeory wasn't gonna be back tonight but Ayesha at Michi's C-night haven what the hell were this people thinking about by trying to destroy the most beautiful memory of that night that I have in my head by taking that witch there 😑 😑not good at all😭 😭   
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shwethaaaa! im soo happy for u HUN! 😳 😳 😳
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail

Preview for Thursday.

Source: Mumbai Mirror...same preview posted in HT.

🀒  🀒

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
thanks YAS...I think i'm gonna take a break from Kyamath...the story is going no where...
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so it is confirmed that it will end in the mandap. 😑 next week is sangget? Looks like milsy is ready for wedding too.
😑
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Why are we tortured so much? 😭 😭