Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Shabbo looks like Abhishek Bachchan (Page 6)

fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Maybe their style of hair matches but no way thier looks match. no resemblance. thts jus my pov.

Tweety2014 IF-Sizzlerz
Tweety2014
Tweety2014

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Ya they have beard, curly hair and stuff.

But NO i dont think they look alike
krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I don't find any resemblence between Abhishek and Shabbir Confused  Bobby Deol is acceptable, but only if S is clean shaven

As for landing an Ash, I don't find her that great!!!!!! Oh well, hopefully Shabbo marries a girl he loves (and vice versa)...and, hopefully, it is Panchi! Embarrassed LOL

Edited by krangara - 09 May 2008 at 9:20am
ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged
u know the was a time when i used to think they was a resemblence between SA and AB,,i love both of them Embarrassed but now i dont think they look a like a at all,,,,SHABBO is more yummier,,and as for ash, i like her but i want him to get panchi Wink ..
starplusfan777 Senior Member
starplusfan777
starplusfan777

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Yeah, actually I have a theory...good looking people look alike! Or the probability of a good looking person resembling or reminding one of another good looking person are quite high. So, Bobby Deol also reminds me of Shabbo.

As for Ash, the reason I said people need to be lucky is, the girl is world famous, and gets a paycheck in the crores for a single assignment. Panchi is sweet, but common now, not in the same league, no make it not even the same world as Ms. Rai. For that matter Shabbo is is not even in the same world as Ash. If she says hello to him, Shabbo would probably celebrate and boast to all his friends....common now, you all know in the depths of your hearts that's true. Not for maybe looks or personality reasons, but for more wordly reasons like power, money and fame, that is absolutely true.
Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
i dont see any similarity Confused
vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krangara

I don't find any resemblence between Abhishek and Shabbir Confused  Bobby Deol is acceptable, but only if S is clean shaven

As for landing an Ash, I don't find her that great!!!!!! Oh well, hopefully Shabbo marries a girl he loves (and vice versa)...and, hopefully, it is Panchi! Embarrassed LOL

Embarrassed yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!kitto!hopefully
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starplusfan777

Yeah, actually I have a theory...good looking people look alike! Or the probability of a good looking person resembling or reminding one of another good looking person are quite high. So, Bobby Deol also reminds me of Shabbo.

I dont agree with you.  Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and that is why people of such varied looks are considered good looking by some and not so by others.  Sushmita may be considered beautiful by some while Ash may be considered beautiful by others.  But both won the Miss.Universe and Miss World, respectively in the same year and they are different from each other like chalk and cheese. So the probability of good looking people looking like each other is, therefore, reduced not increased.   

As for Ash, the reason I said people need to be lucky is, the girl is world famous, and gets a paycheck in the crores for a single assignment.

This is itself not something to feel lucky about.  Yes, she makes a lot of money.  But there are many men (not all) who feel insecure about their spouses making more money and being more famous than them. And money and fame are not everything in life.

Panchi is sweet, but common now, not in the same league, no make it not even the same world as Ms. Rai.

Many men would find Panchi's characteristics quite attractive even if 'common' as you put it. Moreover, everyone may admire a star but few may really want to live with one.

For that matter Shabbo is is not even in the same world as Ash.

All the more reason he may not be confortable with a person like her.

If she says hello to him, Shabbo would probably celebrate and boast to all his friends....

I dont think Shabbo would behave like an enamoured teenager.  He has been in the industry for quite some time and must have seen his share of stars.  As I said his concept of beauty seems to be different (based on his interviews). 

common now, you all know in the depths of your hearts that's true. Not for maybe looks or personality reasons, but for more wordly reasons like power, money and fame, that is absolutely true.

As I said, power, money and fame may not hold the same value for everybody and most would like to earn it themselves rather than have their wives earn it for them. Abhishek has lived with stars all his life, being raised by legendary stars.  So he can look beyond Ash's stardom.  But I dont think a girl like her (here I am not going by her personality but what she stands for as you put it) would really be an appropriate one for Shabbo and he also does not seem to aspire for one, from what little one knows of him.  Come on, the guy wants to go on a date with someone like Ayesha Takia (a little known face).  He could have always named some one big for it was just a fun interview.  The fact that he didn't show what he admires in a woman,i.e., her simplicity and her innocence.  

Edited by optimist - 10 May 2008 at 6:12am

Go to top