Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Shabbo looks like Abhishek Bachchan (Page 4)

Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trros

Originally posted by petem

Originally posted by petem

Originally posted by sum2005

sumu opti ne kya baat boli naa Embarrassed
umm she is juz so sweet Embarrassed

Yes Opti Knows Better .Embarrassed

sumu i too hv chubby face kya bolti hai mumbai aa jaoon shabbo jaan toh mujh par fida ho jayegaWink

Agree with opti, minu and sumuEmbarrassed BTW, Panchi is a SWEET GIRL with chubby face and angelinc smileEmbarrassed

Yes, Minu you better stay where ever you are and leave Shaboo alone for PanchiWink.

mony panchi is a sweet gal periodWinki don hv ne interest in shabbo i think he is also not interested on meLOL

Ha ha haLOL sach ya phir angoor khatte ho gayeLOL

I agree with the second part tho he can not be interested in anyone else nowWink

mony ssssssssshhhhhhhhLOL

Yes panchi for shabbir..shabbir for panchiSmileLOL

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Omg Jess,Minu u guys turn every thread into shachi thread haan   LOL   LOL   LOL
Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishika_sou

Omg Jess,Minu u guys turn every thread into shachi thread haan   LOL   LOL   LOL

sou i was just going to say that!
im sorry guysss!

everyone get back on the SHABBIR-ABHI TOPIC!SmileLOL

god why cant we have a shachi club in kayamath forumOuch..maybe than i wouldnt have to go around to every topic..and turn it into a shachi thing!LOL

starplusfan777 Senior Member
starplusfan777
starplusfan777

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Haha, you all are really cute! Arre yaar, I am a woman and I ENVY MILIND so much! How can I be loved like him Cry Wink

Also, opti, you owe me girl, everyone loves you thanks to your always lovely replies, but I still take credit for posing you with an interesting question that you totally cracked Wink , as usual.

Okay guys, I love this forum and all of you. In about an hour expect a frantic post from me as in the US the episode's going to be aired.
starplusfan777
starplusfan777

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
And here is the interview opti mentioned, although I couldn't find the Ayesha Takia bit:

Shabbir on his first time experiences and other secrets

First crush: It was in my school days. There was this girl sitting next to me during my board exams. I had a huge crush on her, and even let her copy my paper.

First kiss: I cant tell you who it was with, but it was definitely between 1990 and 2000. You keep guessing when!

First time you saw an adult movie: It was in my school days. I saw it on the cable channel. Like every other guy in that age, I too was curious to watch one

Ideal woman: I should be able to trust her completely. That's my first criteria. She should be intelligent, and able to think on her own. Of course she has to love me and take me as I am.

What turns you on in a woman: I love the way a woman's eyes light up when she smiles. That is a big turn on.

Are you open to kissing on big screen: Of course why not, but unlike Emran Hashmi who's called the serial kisser, I would be known as serial killer.

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Thanks, Minu and Jess for loving me but my intention was not to convert this into Shachi thread as I strictly believe that it is their personal lives and they need to make their choices, not us. (Hope that you will still love me after this Minu and Jess.) I was only stating a couple of facts which came out in his interviews which made it sound that he would not be too keen on a girl like Ash (no offence to Ash lovers).

Coming back to the topic here is why I think they don't look similar:

1.Shabbo has high cheek bones and chubby cheeks.Abhi has a more angular face.

2.Shabbo has small but intense eyes. Abhi has big eyes with a meloncholy look about them.

3.Though both have nice smiles, I like Shabbo's better. It has an innocent, charming and endearing quality about it.

4.Shabbo has a pug nose. Abhishek has a sharp nose.

5.Shabbo has wavy hair. Abi's is more straight.

So except for their dusky complexion, their height and their stubble I don't see any similarities between them.

Edited by optimist - 07 May 2008 at 12:28am
starplusfan777
starplusfan777

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
take a bow opti, YET AGAIN...I adore your answers. I stand corrected Ma'am.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks SF for those kind words. And yes, you do pose questions which makes me want to reply. But my replies are not always welcome by all, though. But then this forum is all about exchanging views and no two people think alike. By the way the Ayesha Takia bit was from another interview, the excerpts of which are given below:

Shabbir Ahluwalia

I don't like anorexic girls. My date has to be someone like Ayesha Takia. I will be careful not do anything to put her off. I believe that girls like us to take it one step at a time so I'll be a complete gentleman and make her feel comfortable - before getting a green signal from her.

Source:  www.mumbaimirror.com

Edited by optimist - 06 May 2008 at 11:33pm

Go to top