India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Oye Hoye.... Kya baat hai....

mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I love this mushiness.....I know today you should feel bad when Amar is getting hurt I was but that pain slowly  receded when I saw her feeling it and thinking "Why do I feel Amar is in pain?" and I had the beginnings of a smile but when I saw both of them fall at the same time and land on the ground and I had this huge "Grinch" like smirk on my face ...Big smileBig smile and with that theem theem tanana tanana..music...wow it felt like christmas or like holi...more like Diwali ....fireworks everywhere....and then when Liptick Babaji was like "alone they are weak and nothing but when they meet and get together they become a powerful shakti and an indestrutible force"...I was toh on cloud nine, in heaven, floating on my back in between the clouds, with the wind beneath my wings... ..Big smileBig smileBig smile Anyway you guys get my point.....

But yeah I just love this inseparable, together for janams, feel each others pain, heer-ranja ( without the dying and separation at the end) love where you complete one another and together form a force which noone can stop!!!Clap

Please sign off with your name or nickname so I know what to call you and slowly can get to know you....

Mallika

Edited by mghurye - 06 May 2008 at 3:05pm

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Ok I have to head back to the books but before that I might as well reply to this post of yours. I thought that Divya might feel weird for a bit but she actually felt HIS pain, as if her body was piercing and even though it may not be realistic (or maybe it is) it is one of the most romantic and deep moments SVAD shared. I watch romance for scenes like this! Haha.
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I know its funny na....for us the most romantic scene of S-V/A-D is where they are feeling pain and are both bleeding.... LOL ...we are just great aren't we ? Clap

Edited by mghurye - 06 May 2008 at 3:24pm
*Enchanted* Senior Member
*Enchanted*
*Enchanted*

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
LOL oh Mallika you are on fire today I tell u- I
can't stop laughing at your posts......
I too thought it was intense with the as you put it 'theem theem thanana'
music...... at least it wasn't the 'ding ding ding ding ding dong' in the
background! Tongue

However I won't stretch that far and say I had a grinch like look on my
face.... LOL ..... more of a concerned/ wow these two are deep kind of look
on my face!
SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
I am dying to see the scene! I just love the strength of their love. The fact that she can feel his pain is just so intense...it's just so sweet Embarrassed Embarrassed and awww...they fainted at the same time? I know I should feel sad-and I do- but I just love scenes like this Tongue Tongue

the Baba is 100% correct. They are an indestructible force which explains why they didn't die Wink but two months? Confused why? that seems too long...

oh! btw i'm Ariba Smile
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SVlover

I am dying to see the scene! I just love the strength of their love. The fact that she can feel his pain is just so intense...it's just so sweet Embarrassed Embarrassed and awww...they fainted at the same time? I know I should feel sad-and I do- but I just love scenes like this Tongue Tongue

the Baba is 100% correct. They are an indestructible force which explains why they didn't die Wink but two months? Confused why? that seems too long...

oh! btw i'm Ariba Smile

hey ariba.... go and watch it like right now!! Babaji is toh always correct only he tells everything to the wrong personAngryAngryAngry........I know I like this chipku love... you know where they feel each other's dard.....uuuffff I find it way too sexy!!!!WinkWinkWink I know I am a bit weird.....yaar but anyway I find dard to be a bit sexy....

taarenafi Groupbie
taarenafi
taarenafi

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Mallika,
I loved that scene too....it was too intense and I got goosebumps.   What I didn't get is when they were right next to each other, back to back, how come they did not feel the connection - that was a bit disappointing.

Farida
LoveChocolate Goldie
LoveChocolate
LoveChocolate

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
OMG...i just loved that scene sooo much that i cant even stop thinking about it.....it was AWSOMEEEEEEEEE. Clap Clap And even my dad and mom loved it when they start to feel each others pain...
--Nelly

Edited by Nelly34 - 06 May 2008 at 9:30pm

Go to top