India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

Kit-all about insulting Rannu??

scent_flower Goldie
scent_flower
scent_flower

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

I think since Chunnu's entry Kit is all about making Ranbir look like a joker with no brains.Everyone insults him and that Shanta gets him into trouble with Chunnu and Kanya supporting her.All this don't make you laugh,it depresses you.

If I was Archita I would suggest Rannu to move out of Godbole's nonsense family drama and move to a hotel if Mallika doesn't allow him to enter Nanda's.

I mean in today's epi,it looked as if they were insulting Ranbir and treating him like a joker who has no heart.Archita has no role to play except to look glamourous,Kanya (I don't need to repeat....),Godbole's treating Ranbir worse than a servant,I mean it's the height of cruelity in GOdbole's!

I don't mind Kanya marrying chunnu now,because she looks jealous when he talks to her.And I can't defend Kanya anymore,she has no feelings towards Ranbir.....I don't know why she is working hard to ruin Rannu's self-respect,his image and mocking his feelings all the time.A middle class family doesn't pamper there children all the time like Pammi and Anand.

Everyone at Godbole's are rude to Ranbir and they only like him as a son in law because he is there so called pyaari daughter's husband.Ranbir hardly has any opinion and I don't know why Shanta is after him.

Shanta is a big let down,always making fun of Ranbir and insulting him.She is a big plotter and the best vamp on televisionClap.(sorry to say that)

And all the rules apply to Ranbir but not Godbole's.

Edited by scent_flower - 06 May 2008 at 2:58pm

scent_flower Goldie
scent_flower
scent_flower

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
If you guys have a different opinion,its no problem.
candy princess Goldie
candy princess
candy princess

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
No i got the same opinion they r so mean i mean "how much worse could it get"oh sry i cant even say that cuz the worst thing that could happen is taking a bath in piss i mean if there anything worse then that plz write it down Smile LOL
BKB2005 Goldie
BKB2005
BKB2005

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Youre right, well thats what it seems like now! they are showing Ranbir to be stupid and make him do the most silliest things ever......i'm sure there are better ways in doing thinks!! I think Shanta tai is the main problem in this show!! Angry Angry
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
yehr i suppose i agree with u...
but not oll da godboles are nad i meanmean to ranbir
adita is never and suhaas and harry hardly...
if kanya didnt have shanta then she wouldnt probably be here today ..lol if u tink abotu da past wid reva and dat..lol

but i do agree with u
how much worse can it get..gosh!!!!!!!!!!!
but u neva kno wats gna appen next i mean yetserday i didnt expect ranbir gna av a shower in piss no way
i was tinkin archita n rannu scens wid kanya being jealous
the creatives ideas are out of this world ...lol
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!!!
I dont like how everyones bashing Ranbir ALL THE TIME!
And as much as I love Shanta, she's REALLY been getting on my nerves these days. Its likes she's all up in the face...and totally getting old. Also, the rents aren't supportive either...they are quick to go against Ranbir. It really sucks! This show needs to get better! I hope it does as the week progresses! Confused
tumhari? IF-Dazzler
tumhari?
tumhari?

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
yep i think so too that its all about insulting ranbir Cry
Rafa.LunaPotter IF-Sizzlerz
Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Dear scent_flower,
Your words have so much meaning...and are so true.
I must admit it is trully that way...poor Rannu...I mean in the beginning whenever I watched the show , i used to love every minute of it,....but now it seems that Everyone only loves insulting him and punishing him!!!! Confused Ouch
That is so annoying! Angry

Go to top