When r they coming to Canada

Posted: 15 years ago

Lolz.. The show started wid all the issue about how Juneja family is from Canada... And the title of the show is also "Kis Desh mein hai mera dil" But from what I can collect.. The Juneja family is in no hurry to go back to their home in Canada.. How can they leave all their business... . How is Harman continuing his studies that he started in Canada in Ambala.... Maybe Harman has a 4 month break that we get from uni.. but what about Preet .. what about his studies..

If Ekta mai is having some budget problems of taking the story to Canada.. Then maybe she can come ma home in Toronto.. Or maybe she should come to my uni "waterloo" rezzz where I am staying at rite now.

I am ready to welcome the whole Juneja family to rez lol 😆 ðŸ˜† Specially Prem!😳😆😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LOL! Hey, I am also offering a place for the cast/crew to stay! OMG! Can't wait till that happens!!*giggles*
kneeduh2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oooh my toronto house is open for them too lol
unfortunatley..i don't live on rez at UofT...buh my house is big enough for all of em.

I kinda hate when the show ppl do that..they start something..and totally forget about it and continue on with their dramas. Like in one show...the guy was murdered right at the beginnin, and was buried by the killer ..and no one knew he was murdered....it's like where's the murder case or the missin person report lol
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Hehe, I dont think that they will ever show Canada again...unless some actor needs a break, they will say, "Gone to Canada...busy" 😳
pm rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hope they come to U.S. for a while...jsut family break... 😆

for right now they are busy in india so bye bye to canada for now 😆
purplewater thumbnail
nahiiiiiiii am sorry but i hope they don't go to the Toronto side i hope they come to the pacific side...doesn't seem like they would come though...they can go to BC or WA either one would be fine..i didn't see it from the beginning the show....but were they actually in Canada before? Edited by purplewater - 15 years ago