flirty ppl on cc - Page 11

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by *Nishi*

i neva knew u could flirt !!!! πŸ˜† i never saw this side of u !!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ohh I see....I can flirt with you tooπŸ˜‰

chaandni.....jaaneman ...jaane jigar...jaane bahaar....teri aankhoun ke mathwale
kaajal ko mera salaamπŸ˜†

Oh no not again. 😭
Are you guys competing with each other to prove you are more flirtatious. Please rahem karo, aur nahi jhela jata.

Btw, I think there are two kinds of people, one who are flirts in a playful way and the other who are just showoffs. And I'm finding out that the online world has an overdose of the latter.
Edited by souro - 15 years ago

Originally posted by thameem

ohh I see....I can flirt with you tooπŸ˜‰

chaandni.....jaaneman ...jaane jigar...jaane bahaar....teri aankhoun ke mathwale
kaajal ko mera salaamπŸ˜†

zulfon ke kale kale ..... badal ko mera salaam 😳

Originally posted by souro

Oh no not again. 😭
Are you guys competing with each other to prove you are more flirtatious. Please rahem karo, aur nahi jhela jata.

Btw, I think there are two kinds of people, one who are flirts in a playful way and the other who are just showoffs. And I'm finding out that the online world has an overdose of the latter.

souro jaan.... dont worry 😳 we're just playing !! πŸ˜† if u wanna see our normal selfs, just go to a diff topic where we have posted πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by *Nishi*

souro jaan.... dont worry 😳 we're just playing !! πŸ˜† if u wanna see our normal selfs, just go to a diff topic where we have posted πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hehe... shoo sweet nishi ji!😳
^^^ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† thambu and i are tryning to flirt with eachother πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hehe... omg thambu!!! u cheatin on me?!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†
^^^ thameem u two timer πŸ˜† sorry vidhz.... mera jaan 😳 ..... mera future.... 😳 i didnt know u were goin' out with him 😳 😳 😳 (eeewwww i sound gay πŸ˜† )
lmao!!!! ughh!!! nishi how dare u!!!!! πŸ˜† Edited by soni_gal - 15 years ago
aaawww is vidhi dear getting angry ? 😳 dont get angry vidhz jaan πŸ˜†