Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

Whats your favorite NaSa moment - Page 5

sharona_bha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i like also yesterday's  scene when they watch their maarige cd.and when he speak with his unborn child.that was a lovely scene. Edited by sharona_bha - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

judyp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharona_bha

i like alsoyesterday's scene when they watch their maarige cd.and when he speak with his unborn child.that was a lovely scene.

I toatally agree that was a touching scene. What about the scene on KJT and Kalika's wedding night? When Nahar was remembering his and Saloni. That was 😳 😳
_Naz_ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: judyp

I toatally agree that was a touching scene. What about the scene on KJT and Kalika's wedding night? When Nahar was remembering his and Saloni. That was 😳 😳

omg yes....they both were...haila

_Naz_ thumbnail
I was wondering if this topic could be made a sticky topic... so more people could participate in sharing there favorite nahar and saloni moments

please
and thank you
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i loved their first hug when saloni accept her love for nahar first time and their first honeymoon
otherwise all are awsome though
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naz_u54

omg yes....they both were...haila

Yes the scene when Nahar and Saloni were watching their marriage CD was so cute and sweet..Great scene...Kya chemistery tha dono ke beech...😳 πŸ˜³It was really a touching scene

When Nahar was remembering his and Saloni's wedding night was also a really sweet scene...so cute 😳 πŸ˜³

Kya jodi hai....😳

Has to be on honeymoon on the beach where saloni comes in riding that horse lots more will add some later..nahars too cute and saloni 😳
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they're the perfect couple =D
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: xmanisha

they're the perfect couple =D

Yes they are the perfect couple...They shares the most beautiful Pati - patni rishtaa.
_Naz_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jaanlover

Yes they are the perfect couple...They shares the most beautiful Pati - patni rishtaa.

i agreeπŸ˜ƒ