Ghar Ek Sapna

Written Update May 6th India

deshi2007 IF-Dazzler
deshi2007
deshi2007

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

*6th May GES{Ind}Written Update

In gautam's house:

Gautam & vans come back home…they r so excited because gautam's business deal is confirmed…gautam thanks to vans & shows his love to vans…oh god gautam hasn't any reaction what rehan did with her wife…may be he wanna use vans for his profit…when gautam & vans celebrate their success neha come to meet with them…vans gets angry to see her…she ask her why does she come here?...neha replies that she wanna help them…but gautam & vans deny to take her help…they inform her that they get a great chance, so they don't need any one's help…vans misbehaves with neha & tells her to leave…neha leaves…!!

In sam's house:

Sam informs kaku that Mehta canceled his deal with him…because his consignment doesn't reach yet…he also informs kaku that Mehta called him lair, irresponsible…so they won't go to vanice…kaku comforts sam that profit & loss r common factor of any business…but he has to explain Mehta that he is not a liar…so that they would make a deal with him in future…sam understands…he wanna meet with Mehta…!!

In mehta's office:

Sam meets with Mehta…he says sorry to him…Mehta informs sam that he makes a deal with rockers about vanice fashion show…sam is shocked…he ask Mehta did they know about him?...mehta replies that he informs them everything…sam gets upset…he can't believe this…!!

In amar's house:

Kaku informs amar about the business deal…dadai & uttara r there…amar feels sad for that…he blames guptaji for his carelessness…but kaku informs amar that guptaji is innocent…may be flight is delayed…!!

In paris

Sharad thanks to devi for the new deal but he hasn't idea who's deal it was…devi informs sharad that it was sam's deal…sharad gets sad…he feels guilt…but devi comforts him that they don't take away sam's deal…if they don't get it other company will get it…!!

In om's house:

Kaku is waiting for sam…but sam doesn't come to pick up her…jiju ask kaku about sam?...kaku tells jiju that sam didn't contact with her…his cell is switched off…jiju comforts kaku not to worry everything will be fine…!!

In a bar:

Sam is in a bar…he drinks a lot…waiter requests him to stop…but sam scolds him for interfere…kaku calls sam…sam picks up the phone…kaku ask sam where is he?...she is so tensed about him...sam doesn't give her the address…he tells kaku not to think about him …she should go to sleep now…sam cuts the phone…!!

In amar's house:

Tulika informs her dad that sharad takes the order which was sam once…amar tells that sharad shouldn't do that…but uttara doesn't agree with amar…she tells that they didn't take away the deal from sam they achieve it…she also blames kaku for everything…amar is tensed about sam reaction…so he wants to meet with him…uttara advices amar to call sam…but amar tells her that if sam will come at his house he couldn't talk with him freely for her…because she will start blaming…perfect answer…uttara deserves it…amar leaves…!!

In sam's house:

Kaku is trying sam's cell…but couldn't contact with him…in that time the door bell rings…kaku thinks it is sam…when she opens the door she sees amar…amar comes inside & ask about sam…kaku replies that sam doesn't come yet…amar is surprised…kaku informs him that may be sam is busy in the office…but amar understand that kaku tells a lie…he ask kaku does she hide something?...kaku doesn't say anything…then amar informs kaku that sharad gets sam deal…may be for that sam is disturbed…sam come back home…but he is drunk…kaku is shocked to see him in this situation…she takes sam inside…amar also shocked to see sam's codition…sam looks at his dad…& the episode end…!!

The End

Note: oh god gautam accepts rehan's behavior with vans…can't believe this…gautam is so bad person who is ready to use his wife for a business deal…I feel sad for sam…sharad hurts him…he couldn't bear it…I like amar 2day because he supports sam...uttara still blames kaku…!!...thats it for 2day…hope u'll like it…so enjoy…& one mere thing…don't forget to press THANK U button…!! Smile

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

MY4STARSMC4821webkapdesiroacharanayanidesireedesaimansisnjozamulialiASK1024loop118bandaru.vandanadevi mukherjeesamina76Sadaf_khansilaykakulsamman123456rsdesiest12***Anu***bhavikadhianoopurarorasumu87val0822Farhanasgulzar18dhindsa_rajiKatrina82Sun-Lovejas_minedaddysgirl786kamnaShariefahanna44pksanam

123456rs Groupbie
123456rs
123456rs

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
thanks!
no its not sharad that hurt him...its devika the backstabber....god, when is she going to change????
i guess some poeple stay like that forever...
deshi2007 IF-Dazzler
deshi2007
deshi2007

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 123456rs

thanks!
no its not sharad that hurt him...its devika the backstabber....god, when is she going to change????
i guess some poeple stay like that forever...

but all think it is sharad who takes the decision...all misunderstand sharad for devi...devi is really badAngry...!!

Shariefah IF-Rockerz
Shariefah
Shariefah

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
I knew gautam was greedy but I could have never imagined that his hunger for money would make him fall so deep!

Looks like Sa-Ka tension has started........

All the story lines or either boring or too irritating to watch Confused
daddysgirl786 Goldie
daddysgirl786
daddysgirl786

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
thanks!!!!

i thought devi was becoming nice Ouch but i guess not
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
i think now the tracks are all not that great...its getting to be other shows Unhappy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top