Anyone missing Nanda Mansion???

dilgone4u thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi guys!

Anyone missing Nanda Mansion??? i miss it too much.. coz everybody is cartoon there. and they are so cool... it' shard to belive but tru  i enjoy kit.more.. but godboles are not bad.. it's just they are so real in life that nonetheless, godboles are too funny sometimes.. like the way pummy says english words differently😆 and pummy and anand's meethi ladayi... and shanta too is funny...👏 i donn why but i started to like her once again. ... it was funny.. i understand that she is protective for kanya and doesn't know that ranbir is in love with her and may be that's why her behaviour is like that... so i think Aditya bhaiya is right to say to ranbir that he needs to win Shanta's heart and kanya will be his...lolz.. funny.. but true at some extent...  plus,,, i think Ranbir has won Shantu's heart because the way in the competition she said that she wishes that she had a husband like Ranbir..😳😆 i know shantu in love with ranbir...lol..

leave your thoughts...

Bijal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilee98 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilgone4u

Hi guys!

Anyone missing Nanda Mansion??? i miss it too much.. coz everybody is cartoon there. and they are so cool... it' shard to belive but tru  i enjoy kit.more.. but godboles are not bad.. it's just they are so real in life that nonetheless, godboles are too funny sometimes.. like the way pummy says english words differently😆 and pummy and anand's meethi ladayi... and shanta too is funny...👏 i donn why but i started to like her once again. ... it was funny.. i understand that she is protective for kanya and doesn't know that ranbir is in love with her and may be that's why her behaviour is like that... so i think Aditya bhaiya is right to say to ranbir that he needs to win Shanta's heart and kanya will be his...lolz.. funny.. but true at some extent...  plus,,, i think Ranbir has won Shantu's heart because the way in the competition she said that she wishes that she had a husband like Ranbir..😳😆 i know shantu in love with ranbir...lol..

leave your thoughts...

Bijal

yup..she surely is.......but sumtimes her screww losees and she messes up.............the whole gahumutra track was created by her..........she ia pain in rannu's life these days........hopefully she gets familiar wid reality and help rannu to get kanya.............or make kanya realises wat is she missing..........and as far as nandas......yeah...i miss them big time.......they hav different people wid diff track........like aryan-shanaya😆, reva-shantu😆, siddu reva😆.and so on .........I m surprised😕 ...malika paid no visit after holi.....neither called rannu hopefully........we will get 2 see nandas and their tracks............in godboles every1 after rannu these days..........so hopin for nandas 2 show up...soon😳

BKB2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am really really badly missing Nanda house, and the Nanda family, as they are more sensible (Well exception of some 😆 😆 )
NidziWidzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah im bores of godbole house they need to go back so we can have some real fun entertainment!
iam missing nandas bored of goobergoles 😡
WiLd FiRe thumbnail

Originally posted by: jshaila

iam missing nandas bored of goobergoles 😡

😆 goobergoles!!!!!😆😆

that's hilirious!! I also miss the Nanda's. the goobergoles are sooooooooo boring

hannah13 thumbnail
Yes i really miss Nanda House n da family. kanyas houuse iz getting so annyoning. so iz kanya. i really hope dat dey go back 2 Nanda's really soon o other wise da story will keep on getting boring.
darkness4ever thumbnail
1000%%%% agreeing with you..................... we have been tortured for few weeks now but that' s fine.. coz few more days and then back to nanda's ..

i can't wait for like few more days.. seriously...... 😉
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Yes i do i miss them a lot main serious hoon yaar no koes..i hate Kanya family..they are not that bad thought 😃
dilgone4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilee98

yup..she surely is.......but sumtimes her screww losees and she messes up.............the whole gahumutra track was created by her..........she ia pain in rannu's life these days........hopefully she gets familiar wid reality and help rannu to get kanya.............or make kanya realises wat is she missing..........and as far as nandas......yeah...i miss them big time.......they hav different people wid diff track........like aryan-shanaya😆, reva-shantu😆, siddu reva😆.and so on .........I m surprised😕 ...malika paid no visit after holi.....neither called rannu hopefully........we will get 2 see nandas and their tracks............in godboles every1 after rannu these days..........so hopin for nandas 2 show up...soon😳

yup it seems malika forgot about her baby son😆

i think malika got busy with her business because ranbir doesn't work.. right? he is always after kanya n trying to impress her😆😳