Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

Anyone missing Nanda Mansion???

dilgone4u Senior Member
dilgone4u
dilgone4u

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Hi guys!

Anyone missing Nanda Mansion??? i miss it too much.. coz everybody is cartoon there. and they are so cool... it' shard to belive but tru  i enjoy kit.more.. but godboles are not bad.. it's just they are so real in life that nonetheless, godboles are too funny sometimes.. like the way pummy says english words differentlyLOL and pummy and anand's meethi ladayi... and shanta too is funny...Clap i donn why but i started to like her once again. ... it was funny.. i understand that she is protective for kanya and doesn't know that ranbir is in love with her and may be that's why her behaviour is like that... so i think Aditya bhaiya is right to say to ranbir that he needs to win Shanta's heart and kanya will be his...lolz.. funny.. but true at some extent...  plus,,, i think Ranbir has won Shantu's heart because the way in the competition she said that she wishes that she had a husband like Ranbir..EmbarrassedLOL i know shantu in love with ranbir...lol..

leave your thoughts...

Bijal

lilee98 Senior Member
lilee98
lilee98

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilgone4u

Hi guys!

Anyone missing Nanda Mansion??? i miss it too much.. coz everybody is cartoon there. and they are so cool... it' shard to belive but tru  i enjoy kit.more.. but godboles are not bad.. it's just they are so real in life that nonetheless, godboles are too funny sometimes.. like the way pummy says english words differentlyLOL and pummy and anand's meethi ladayi... and shanta too is funny...Clap i donn why but i started to like her once again. ... it was funny.. i understand that she is protective for kanya and doesn't know that ranbir is in love with her and may be that's why her behaviour is like that... so i think Aditya bhaiya is right to say to ranbir that he needs to win Shanta's heart and kanya will be his...lolz.. funny.. but true at some extent...  plus,,, i think Ranbir has won Shantu's heart because the way in the competition she said that she wishes that she had a husband like Ranbir..EmbarrassedLOL i know shantu in love with ranbir...lol..

leave your thoughts...

Bijal

yup..she surely is.......but sumtimes her screww losees and she messes up.............the whole gahumutra track was created by her..........she ia pain in rannu's life these days........hopefully she gets familiar wid reality and help rannu to get kanya.............or make kanya realises wat is she missing..........and as far as nandas......yeah...i miss them big time.......they hav different people wid diff track........like aryan-shanayaLOL, reva-shantuLOL, siddu revaLOL.and so on .........I m surprisedConfused ...malika paid no visit after holi.....neither called rannu hopefully........we will get 2 see nandas and their tracks............in godboles every1 after rannu these days..........so hopin for nandas 2 show up...soonEmbarrassed

BKB2005 Goldie
BKB2005
BKB2005

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I am really really badly missing Nanda house, and the Nanda family, as they are more sensible (Well exception of some LOL LOL )
NidziWidzi IF-Rockerz
NidziWidzi
NidziWidzi

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
yeah im bores of godbole house they need to go back so we can have some real fun entertainment!
jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
WiLd FiRe Senior Member
WiLd FiRe
WiLd FiRe

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jshaila

iam missing nandas bored of goobergoles Angry

LOL goobergoles!!!!!LOLLOL

that's hilirious!! I also miss the Nanda's. the goobergoles are sooooooooo boring

hannah13 Groupbie
hannah13
hannah13

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Yes i really miss Nanda House n da family. kanyas houuse iz getting so annyoning. so iz kanya. i really hope dat dey go back 2 Nanda's really soon o other wise da story will keep on getting boring.
darkness4ever Senior Member
darkness4ever
darkness4ever

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
1000%%%% agreeing with you..................... we have been tortured for few weeks now but that' s fine.. coz few more days and then back to nanda's ..

i can't wait for like few more days.. seriously...... Wink

Go to top