India-Forums

Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka
Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

Cherry poisoning Veer

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Influence of a female can be disastrous to a man . Cherry sees to it that she gets a chance to hobnob with Veer alone and constantly puts seeds of suspicion in his mind before he can think objectively and follow his heart .

Although what Cherry has gone thru is sad....I dont feel she is justified anymore in troubling Soni so vindictivel. Two things .

1] Not walking out on the marraige inspite of knowing it was a loveless one was entirely her decision.....she was educated , had maayka support , unlike soni , and cud have gone back to Canada . to stay put in a loveless marraige was entirely her own choice .

2] After so many days of sharp observation she knows that Durga is the director of the whole play . Her rage is misplaced....it shud be against Durga and Jeet ....not Soni , who has put Jeet behind her and is trying to make her marraige with Veer work . Cherry's rage is not unfair , it is mis directed . And she alone is to be blamed for it.

I hope Jeet stands like a shield and takes all the blows she aims at Soni .....the bedroom scene where he confronts her was terrific.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

***Anu***Mitu1228

ebhagat Newbie
ebhagat
ebhagat

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I agree, I was so glad when Veer told her my Soni nor my brother are capable of such things.... It was pretty amazing. But my favorite part today was when khuarana tells Durga to watch out or he will get her Smile that part was awesome. Chery and Durga are going to work together again and then hurt each other.
smiles_uk IF-Dazzler
smiles_uk
smiles_uk

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
hmm can anyone explain why khurana is angry with durga ... as far as i no jeet knows its cherry whos plotting against soni ... how did durga name come up

veer gonna listen to cherry becoz shes his ex love... will think she wodnt lie to him ... yep hes being fed lies
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Maybe (the way serials are these days) Cherry has the intention to get Veer for herself, and for that she has to separate Soni from him and herself from Jeet, and make Veer go against both Jeet and Soni. She might have loved him too but kept it her mind, and so that could be the hidden reason for her venom towards Soni... And when Durga realizes that, she might wake up from her (poison) drunken state!! Just a guess.
newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Cherry is just very jealous of soni...

I think that she has never faced rejection before, girls that are pretty, educated sometimes what wonder is wrong with them.....and now she is taking this rage out on poor soni.

It's jealousy, rage...and the "how dare they..." attitute of hers that is influencing her decisions...

Prehaps she just wants a piece of everyone.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top