Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

what can be the announcement made by vasu

Shasha2509 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I think she will announce ranv-ragini's engagement OR she may announce anything else. So what are your views friends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxprettygalxx thumbnail
I think she will announce something else
prettylady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think she's just gonna thank everyone for coming and then walk off stage leaving Sadhana in shock... but then with Ranvir bringing a girl i think thats enough to shock Sadi
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I also think she's gonna announce something else๐Ÿค”
Eva JQ thumbnail
yeah what else you would do after arranging such marriage and wedding reception?I think her announcement would be Aalekh-Sadi's honeymoon ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

Of coz everybody defo wants to know where they are going for their honeymoon ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by Eva JQ - 15 years ago
prettylady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eva JQ

yeah what else you would do after arranging such marriage and wedding reception?I think her announcement would be Aalekh-Sadi's honeymoon ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

Of coz everybody defo wants to know where they are going for their honeymoon ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

lol omg that would be great Eva... but seriously i think her announcement may be "haha look suckers i told you i would get my son married to the most beautiful girl u've ever seen" or her announcement will be cut off my Ranvir coming in with another song and dance =)
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yup, its def not what Sadi expects... but I do wonder what it is ๐Ÿค”
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
actually in one of the interview.. it is said that ranbir will be re entrying the show with with his GIRLFRIEND!!

so i think she will be announcing him and her..

then she will tell sadhna that she didn't knwo about his GIRLFRIEND and hence she can't get ranbir engageed!!

it was in one of the interviews on IF that the guy who plays ranbir gave..

luv pri

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^But Vasu doesnt know abt her, since Ranvir is bringing her as a surprise to the family. Vasu doesnt even know when Ranvir is going to arrive... so its probably nothing related to him.
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It could be related to Romit Raj, but mostly its not got anything to do with Ranvir / Ragini.