India-Forums

Chhoona Hai Aasmaan
Chhoona Hai Aasmaan

Word do, ASOR paao!!!!!!!!!

luv_kdr Groupbie
luv_kdr
luv_kdr

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Hey guys! I m starting this new thing, you guys give me a word and I will give you a short ASOR and that's a guarantee! You just have to give a relative word and I'll give you an ASOR out of it!!!!

For example- Umbrella

Party

Necklace

So you guys ready for it??????? Just give me a word and I'll give a chhotu sa ASOR which I m sure you'll like!!!! So what say guys? Shall we start???        &nbs p;        

tanyashrivastav IF-Dazzler
tanyashrivastav
tanyashrivastav

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
i am the the first ........ okk my word is ..... rain ....... now plz rite a romantic asor of abhi nd sam ..... i wuold luv to read it
humza1 Goldie
humza1
humza1

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:22am | IP Logged
shopping mall Smile
luv_kdr Groupbie
luv_kdr
luv_kdr

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Sorry Akshay! I had written a very nice and romantic ASOR on rain on the day u gave the word, but when I was nearing the end, galti se some key on the keyboard got pressed accidently and the whole thing got deleted. I wrote that ASOR for about an hour and all that went waste, I m really sorry! But I have ur new ASOR on rain coming up in a short while!!! Cry

Edited by luv_kdr - 08 May 2008 at 11:12pm
luv_kdr Groupbie
luv_kdr
luv_kdr

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Sameera! Sameera! Main jaa rahi hoon!
Sam- Theek hain Mamma! Main ghar par hi hoon, muje base ka kuch kaam hain.
Sapna- Tum aur tumhara kaam! Kabhi kabhi bhagwan ki aradhna bhi karni chahiye, tuje bhi kabhi Jagratra par jaana chahiye!
Sam- Haan, Mamma! Zarur jaungi par aaj muje bahut kaam hain aur waise bhi aapko to pata hain ki jab bhi mein shaam ko base se lauti ti hoon, main kitni thak jaati hoon, phir aise mein, main kaise aaon?
Sapna- Theek hain beta tu ghar par hi rahekar aaram kar, main Veenaji ke saath Jagratra par jaa rahi hoon.

So, our dear Sameera is left alone at home while her Mom goes for Jagratra with her would be Mother-in-law! Sameera is still in her uniform when she goes to the kitchen to make a cup of hot coffee for herself. Just then the doorbell rings, and Sameera goes to open the door and guess who it is ( Abhi of course, who else would it be?)!!!!

Sam- Arre, Abhi, tum yahan? Woh bhi is waqt? Hum sab abhi abhi to base se laute hain na?
Abhi- To kya main yahan nahin aa sakta?
Sam- Nahin aisi koi baat nahin hain. Aao na, andar aao!
Abhi enters the house and gets seated.
Sam- Bolo Abhi, tumhe kya kaam tha?
Abhi- Woh, Sameera, main tumhe yeh files dene aaya tha. In mein Mission Zodiac ki puri report hain, tumhe bas ise check karna hain, so that we get all the details right. Phir kal base main hum is baare mein discuss karenge. Aur haan, yeh files bahut confidential hain isliye please ise sambhal ke rakhna.
Sam- Theek hain Abhi! Tum phikar mat karo, I'll take care. Waise agar yeh files itni hi confidential to yeh to tumhe muje bhi nahin deni chahiye.
Abhi- Main jaanta hoon, par muje tum par pura bharosa hain. (Mischievously) Akhir tum meri hone waali patni ho!
Sam- Rehne do Abhi! Tum aajkal kuch zyaada hi romantic hote ja rahe ho!
Abhi- Arre bhai, fianc meri, hone waali patni meri, main chahoon to uske saath romantic nahin ho sakta kya?
Sam- Ho sakte ho, baba! Main to sirf mazak kar rahi thi! Achcha yeh batao tum coffe peeyoge na, main apne liye banane ko hi jaa rahi thi.
Abhi- Nahin aaj nahin, kisi aur din muje ghar jaakar bahut kaam karna hain.
Sam- Abhi, pleeeaaaaasse! Kaam to hota rahega, aur waise bhi tumhe ghar jaakar kaun sa kaam hain?
Abhi- Woh Sameera, muje…………..
Suddenly it starts raining heavily outside and Sameera seems very happy about it!
Sam- Koi bahana nahin chalega! Aaj to tumhe coffee peekar hi jaana hoga! Ab to tez baarish bhi ho rahi hain, ab to bahut maza aayega!
Abhi- Theek hain, meri maa! Tumse bhala main kabhi jeet saka hoon?
Sam- Tum yahin betho main bana kar lati hoon!
Sameera goes to the kitchen to make coffee for herself and Abhi, while Abhi is waiting outside and gazing at Sameera, his lovely fianc, so beautiful, so innocent, so………………….
"Aaah!" Sameera falls from the stool on which she is standing to take out coffee, but Abhi, her dearest Abhi, saves her just in time by rushing forward and catching the falling Sameera in his arms. Both of them are gazing into each others eyes! Abhi is still holding Sameera and each of them is silently caressing the other through their eyes. Slowly and gently, Abhi puts Sameera down, and Sameera turns her face away hiding her blush and smile! But Abhi is too quick for Sameera, he pulls her back into his embrace and raises her face towards his face, he leans forward to kiss Sameera but she holds her hand in front of her lips.She then turns away, still blushing like a bunch of red roses and Abhi too is smiling to himself and grazes his hand through his hair.
Abhi- Sameera, woh main…… woh main bahar wait…….. bahar wait karta hoon.
Sam- Theek hain, Abhi!
Sameera continues making coffee while trying to recollect and engrave the last few minutes in her memory forever, while Abhi goes out into the balcony and stands in the rain with his arms outstretched and facing the sky, as if this were the happiest moments of his life!
Moments later, Sameera arrives with the coffee. She sees Abhi standing in the rain and silently goes and joins him, embracing him from behind while Abhi's hands are outstretched. Abhi too places his hands on hers and both of them stand in the rain, enjoying every moment of it in ecstasy. Then suddenly Abhi turns and catches Sameera by her waist and lifts her up high, and starts circling around. It's a very romantic and beautiful sight to see! I just wish I could show you guys the image that I have in my mind!
Anyways, for now, I'll leave Abhi and Sameera here in the rain enjoying themselves romantically, but don't worry I'll be back with the rest of the ASOR today itself when I have time, I promise that the next part is totally romantic and I hope that you enjoy this half as well as the next too!!!!!!!! Wink Embarrassed

Edited by luv_kdr - 09 May 2008 at 1:03am
tanyashrivastav IF-Dazzler
tanyashrivastav
tanyashrivastav

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:49am | IP Logged
its too gud ..... simply amazing ...... plz continue soon.....
aneeey Newbie
aneeey
aneeey

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:47am | IP Logged
ok my word is   baby,,, just weite an asor on it that abhi sam having baby after marriage i am waiting please write because you write really well Clap
_A_d_i_t_i_ Goldie
_A_d_i_t_i_
_A_d_i_t_i_

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged
hye luv_kdr
y aren't u updating your previous asor, the time machine wali. i am waiting for it. pls update and this one is very nice. Clap

Go to top