Kahe Naa Kahe

6th may updt: sandhya & pranith’s plan

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hi guys....how's everyone doing🤗,....ok so finally i heard pranith's sister's name correctly...it's pavani...not mouny😆...anyways here's the update...(missing parts added)...

here's what happend,

At the river:

Some fishermen are riding in a boat and all of a sudden they get shocked…seeing the body of the woman that was killed is stuck in their fish net…they take the body to the river bank…police comes there….one fisherman say that it's impossible to identify the body as fish has eaten parts of the body…police officers and Pranith go to identify the body…and print sees the earring on the dead woman….and remembers that Mouny said she sent those for Sandhya last year….some media people are there they say that Sandhya's body has been found today…and there's no word on what's gona happened to Kanav Singthia who's accused of the murder of Sandhya Singthia…

At the police station:

Kanav's mom tell the officer that Kanav didn't kill Sandhya…he's blamed for something he didn't do…and I accept the fact that he went to Surath but he went there with me…he took me to a ashram there….another officer comes there and says he has found something near the body….officer ask Kanav's mom not to worry and if Kanav didn't do it nothing will happened to him….Kanav's mom leaves…officer ask the other officer what evidence did he find near the body…..he says there is a phone number written on the woman's hand…

At the mortuary:

Two officers go the dead body and read the number….one officer says this is Mumbai's area code number….he calls the number and a recording says the phone is switched off…

In the parking lot:

Kinjal and Neena are talking and Kinjal says did this phone have to die out right now….mom is probably waiting for me…what am I gona do….Neena says my marriage is about to break and only thing you are worried about is your phone….aren't you least bit worried about me…Kinjal says it's nothing like that…and I know Kanav sir will never take a such drastic step….nor will you….I know you love him very much…I still remember the day when I asked you not to marry him…you didn't listen to me and married him anyways…your love to him is the reason that  you two are still married…now stop getting mad at me and go home and make your relationship work with love…

Neena says I can't work on a marriage where there is one sided love…Kanav doesn't love me he supports me only because I'm his wife….I'm worried about this child Kinjal…because I took the responsibility of taking care of this child but if me and Kanav's relationship doesn't survive how will I ever take care of this child…Neena turns around and smile to herself and thinks now I don't need this child Kinjal and I know after hearing me say this…you will  take the kids responsibility off of me…Kinjal goes to Neena and says that will never happened…nothing will happen to Kanav…. I'm sure this child will get your love and Kanav's name…Neena says I know you think the same things about Kanav as I do…because you are my best friend and they hug….Neena is irritated…

Kinjal's home:

Urmila opens the door and see the police officers standing there….officer asks Urmila where Kinjal is….Urmila says she's not at home and asks what's going on…officer says they have found Sandhya Singthia's body today…and say something in mute….then the officer says we have to question Kinjal about this….

On the road:

Pavani is driving…Pranith calls just then and says Kanav has killed our mother…Pavani drops the phone…and in the state of shock she lose control of the car…she almost hits a guy on a motorcycle… and runs her car in to a tree…..the guy on the bike falls onto the ground…he take off his helmet….it's Kinjal's brother Atharva….he goes to Pavani and ask her whether she's blind and yell at her… Pavani just keeps crying….Atharva cools down and ask her whether she's ok…she says my mom just died…Atharva is shocked…and says he will take her anywhere she wants…but don't drive in this condition…

Niharika's home:

Neena says I was trying so many times to hint Kinjal that I don't want her child….what am I gona do with it…..but that duffer Kinjal didn't understand a thing…she wants me to make things right between me and Kanav through this child….she's so irritating😡…I was thinking why I wasted so much money on Kinjal's mom's treatment😡…

Niharika's says for the first time I'm agreeing with Kinjal…she's right….have you thought about how important and beneficial it is for you to be Kanav's wife in the future…..it's hard to find a man like Kanav who's successful in every thing….Neena says but looking at the things that are happening with Kanav right now I don't  think he has a bright future….Niharika's says don't worry about now nothing will happened to him…..and try to control your anger because if not this anger will make you do some thing that you will regret for the rest of your life…also you need that child ….because that child is gona give you 300 million dollars worth of property…so the money you are spending on Urmila right now is a investment which you'll get back with the interest in the future…Neena and Niharika's smiles😡…

In the mortuary:

Pavani asks Pranith what happened bhaiya ….look what has happened to our mom…and cry…Pranith says he won't cry and make mom's soul upset but he won't stop until who ever killed his mom is punished…

Kinjal's home:

Kinjal comes home and sees Urmila and the officers waiting for her…Kinjal asks Urmila what's going on….officers say that they have found Sandhya's body and Kinjal's phone number is written on her hand… and asks whether she talked to Sandhya before she was kidnapped….Kinjal says no besides why would she call me…

Somewhere:

It's dark…and Pranith gets out of the car….and a woman comes there…he smiles at her…Pranith says I tried to kill Kanav once but unfortunately dad took the hit but this time around i made a full proof plan that kanav have no where to go except hell…lady comes out of the dark and it's non other than Sandhya😲😲…then both Pranith and sandhya starts to laugh...

Kinjal's home:

Kinjal tell the officers that Sandhya didn't call her she can even show them the list calls she received but Sandhya is not in there…she goes to charge her phone…and the officer gets a call…..officer tell Kinjal that the body that they thought belongs to Sandhya is actually of a young girl….but since she had Kinjal's number in her hand….they will come back for questioning…

Singthia mansion:

Pavani comes running to Pranith and tell her that mom is alive….Pranith get surprised and think whether Pavani heard his and Sandhya's conversation…Pranith asks her how does she know….Pavani says police called just now and said that the body belongs to some one else…that means mom is alive….now we just have to find where mom is….and says she's so happy and hugs Pranith..Pranith is disappointed....he says thank go pavani didn;t find out anything...

kinja's home:

urmila says even if it's not Sandhya's body...who ever it was wanted to talk to you...kinjal says i don't understand i answer all the calls i get...if i missed any calls i make sure to call them back...kinjal says i should check my missed calls list again and checks it...and find a number....she calls it and it looks like a radio station's studio...but no one picks up...

on the road:

Kanav and Pranith's cars come face to face..they both get out of their cars and walks towar each other....Kanav says you made a big mistake by accusing me of kidnapping...Pranith says if you don't tell me where my mom is you'll be the one who paying....kanav says you have insuled me alot ...but if you continue with this you'll be sorry and drive away...Pranith says this is just the begining....watch what i'll do to you in the futrure...

precap: some police officers come to Sngthia mansion and ask Pranith when is the last time you spoke to your wife...Pranith says before mom disappeared...officer says i'm sorry Mr.Pranith the dead body we found was of your wife Astha😲...kanav, his mom, neena, and pavani are shocked...officer continues saying we found out it's your wife's.....from the finger prints you gave us....kanav seems to be worried about Pranith.... 

Today's epi rating...6.5/10.....there were no kajal scenes...finally  it's revealed that kidnapping was a plan made by sandhya and pranith to trap kanav......now the new twist the mistry girl's dead body which has kinju's number on it...hopefully kanav will help her now...eventhough they says it's Astha's....probably it's another plan of Pranith....

Edited by soni595 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i hope kanav doesnt get arrested
egle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
i hope kinjal doesnt get arrested! dang that neena!
najch thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At least I can heave a sigh, that maybe Neena won't take the baby from Kinjal.
UjjuSoulSisIndy thumbnail
it is going in the same way that i've guessed.i thought it was a plan of sandhya and her son.
UjjuSoulSisIndy thumbnail
i think the dead body is of the nurse who knows abt the insemination
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lovelygal_sou

i think the dead body is of the nurse who knows abt the insemination

Thats what i also think....it most be the nurse.

Thanks for the update Dulshani😃

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankss a bunch DD...no kajal scenes!!!! 😭 🤢 😉
twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks yaar...... i hope neena fights with kanav more and more in teh coming weeks