Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ishq Vishq (AK-SK-AR) Epilogue p47 (Page 6)

Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged
gr8 part loved it wow so AK past was pretty interesting can't wait to know more the suspense is killing me plz cont soon Clap

nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 12:49am | IP Logged
reallay an awsome one please continue it

Jab hum ne unse pooncha, Sapnna kya hota hain to unhone kaha, Bandh aankhon mein jo apna hota hain khuli aankhon mein wohi sapna hota hain.
subah ko yaad aayi to miss kiya,dopar ko yaad aayi to bahut miss kiya,shaam ko yaad aayi to heart ne skip kiya ,aur jab jaan pe ban aayi to............

Edited by kvn1983 - 03 June 2008 at 12:53am
yogzz IF-Rockerz
yogzz
yogzz

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 1:39am | IP Logged
awww very nice ff guys_saara,sukhi)
hats off 2 u
Clap
nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
please continue it soon pleaseeeee
gidha Senior Member
gidha
gidha

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Great update
Plz cont. sooon Big smile
eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
hey guys thank you for the wonderful comments but i cut my hand an hour ago accidentally....so lets see when i get the chance to update...probably tomorrow...and there are bad news saara the buddhu is going to india so she will not or actually might be able to post a part but i want her to focus on her studies as i have 3 months off Embarrassed
Samaira32 Goldie
Samaira32
Samaira32

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

P.S.: Sukhi here; sorry everyone for the long wait, I couldn't remember what Saara had said would be in the upcoming parts, I only remember a bit of what she said, and I can't contact her because now she is in India….so I'll try to make some sense, I'm sorry….

Chapter 5:

Angad stumbled towards his car, drunk from the hatred his beloved gave him, it had hurt him when she stormed out of that room and suddenly he understood why, she was emotionally pained. It had once been the room where both had confessed and today it was the one room she despised, it brought nothing but old memories back.

He got into his car and sat their blank, his eyes wandering in every direction, gazing at the sky or sometimes at the moon, looking for that one star that could change his life, the one person who knew the truth and why nothing had happened the way Kripa had thought. Only he could prove how and why everything was the way it was today. If only he had never passed away then this distance between both, the anger, the hatred, the longing, revenge, everything would not have existed.

He sighed "I just wish things had never turned out the way they did, if they hadn't today Kripa and I would have been possibly married with 10 kids roaming around." he chuckled slightly to himself and wiped the soft tears trickling down his eyes. Glancing at the stars he thought, "gosh Kripa, agar tumne mujhe pe vishwaas kiya hota toh aaj jo dard tumhe hua who naa hota, gosh."

Kripa sat up after her horrifying dream; in her dream she saw Angad being pulled away from her, their hands linked but sliding away from one another. Frightened by the nightmare, Kripa wiped the sweat of her forehead and took a deep breath. Taking a sigh, she realized her and Angad were never meant to be especially after what he had done to her. The possibility of her…she stopped she dared never to mention it again, and neither would she today. The day her life changed and she began hating Angad was forever written on her heart.

"Angad jo tumne mere saat kiya uske liye main tumhe kabhi nahin maaf kar sakungi aur na hi kabhi karungi, tumhari wajaa se meri puri zindagi barbaad ho chuki hai, agar tumne mere saat yeh na kiya hota toh aaj main itni patar dil insaan na hoti, main aaj jo kuch bhi hoon sirf aur sirf tumhari waja se, aur iska badla main leh kar hi rahungi, jo dard meri aatma ko mila hai, usse bhulna bahaut mushkil hai."

The next morning, Kripa walked into the dining room taking her normal seat. But not daring to grab any breakfast rather just stare at the plate. Maya walked into the room, and sighed some things would never go away. Walking towards her, Maya began filling Kripa's plate with food, exactly two paranthas and a cup of juice along with chutney.

Kripa looked at her and quickly looked down, Maya could easily tell if something was wrong, and one weakness of Kripa's was her eyes, filled with so many emotions, it felt as though she were an open book. Maya sat down, and grabbed Kripa's hand patting it softly. Instead of asking her what was wrong, Maya understood and began feeding her.

Although Kripa refused at first, but she knew Maya would not let her off so easily, reluctantly she ate it. Moments later you see both of them feeding one another and enjoying while you see Riddhima and Kumkum smile in the back.

At the park, Kripa began walking around, thinking about all the events in her past; not noticing Angad's constant gaze on her. Being so mesmerized with her simplicity he forgot to do what he come there for.

Back in flashback mode:
Kripa moved away from the oven, after being startled by Angad's sudden appearance in the kitchen. He smirked at her position, and asked shamelessly.

"Doing something are we? I have a better idea!" Kripa smacked his arm away and walked towards the refrigerator grabbing two cokes, drinking one herself and throwing the other towards Angad.

"tum neeche yahaan kya kar rahe ho?" Angad blinked his eyes innocently at Kripa.

"kyon main yahan yuhi nahin aa sakta kya, tum yahan ho to main upar kya karoon?" Kripa smiled at him and pulled his cheeks.

"Kripa! Beti kaha ho, yahan ao zara!" Suryaban screamed from the office room. Kripa reluctantly left Angad and walked in finding her father in a pale condition. "Papa aap teek toh hai na? Papa please kuch kahiye?" Kripa screamed worried.

Suryaban glanced at her and spoke in a muffled voice, "main teek hoon beta, zara Dilip ko phone karna aur usse yahan bhulana. Mujhe usse kuch zaroori kaam hai."

"Papa, aap please wait ki jiye, main abhi doctor ko bhulati hoon aur uske baad aap chote papa se baat kar lena!" Kripa ordered.

Suryaban insisted on meeting Dilip, so Kripa agreed reluctantly. Dialing their phone number, Kripa asked 'chote papa' to come soon as papa wasn't looking so good and desired to see him.

Dilip had arrived as quick as he could, but Kripa was shoed out of the room. Moments later Kripa walked in to find Suryaban dead. In the arms of Dilip who stared as if he was happy. Kripa shrieked and rushed towards Suryaban screaming for him to wake up, but he never once listened to her. Angad rushed in and found Suryaban in the same condition. Wiping the tears off his face he leaned towards Kripa and pulled her into a hug.

FLASHBACK TO BE CONTINUED…

Kay guys, I have no clue what im supposed to write or If im supposed to continue the flashback in this part…but I'll go with it not all of it just a bit…hope im not confusing anyone…and I really need to contact bhai to help me out with this..huffo sorry everyone..

Edited by aksksara - 08 June 2008 at 2:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyachill

arddima Senior Member
arddima
arddima

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Clap

Go to top