Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ishq Vishq (AK-SK-AR) Epilogue p47 (Page 47)

eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabah

OMG its over?
awww...

ahhaha lol its over but an epilogue is still leftWink

Originally posted by Sabah

by the way i forgot to say great job!! you have made  a great FF.

lol thank you so much dear, you rock...we greatly appreciate your commentsEmbarrassed

Originally posted by kvn1983

really a nice oneStar awesomeSmileWink too gudSmileWink so sweetSmile they all r awesomeSmile both ARWink SKWink & AKWink superbSmile plz make a new oneSmile also having AR & AKSmile and thanks for the pmWink

"Ice is a cream, luv is a dream but r friendship is evergreen. Don t make friends bfore understanding & don t break a friendship after misunderstanding."

"When tears flow in your eyes... Always remember two things: I m here and I care I love you more then yeterday, and less then tomorrow Love comes and goes but friends stay forever!"

http://www.flowerbangkok.com/images/R012.jpg

thank you so much nidha, we loved your poems and sweet comments...thank you once again, fab poem as always and as of right now im writing undesirable i might maybe not will add ar but lets see how things work out...but will definitely write more ffs this summerTongue

eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Note:

sorry guys bad news, i have way too many tests this week and i couldnt do anything this weekend im so sorry and on top of that my laptop is broken, as most of you know all my ffs were on there and the parts...so im bummed i'll post the epilogue sometime this week

i'm sorry

as always
sukhi :)
nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mimi_Rani

Note:

sorry guys bad news, i have way too many tests this week and i couldnt do anything this weekend im so sorry and on top of that my laptop is broken, as most of you know all my ffs were on there and the parts...so im bummed i'll post the epilogue sometime this week

i'm sorry

as always

its ok no problem at all
j44a IF-Dazzler
j44a
j44a

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mimi_Rani

Note:

i'm sorry

as always

" Hii dear..
Itz arite.. Take ur time.. "

eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 04 October 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged
am posting the epilogue very soon and sorry for being so late...

as always
sukhi n saara
eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 04 October 2008 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Epilogue:

"Kripa! Kripa!" A concerned Angad shouted, he was afraid what had happened to Kripa that she suddenly fainted at the airport. Sumeet and Armaan turned to glare at him, "what did you do to our sister? How come she isn't waking up? Hurry up and get her to the hospital!" both screamed at him. Angad fumbled back, "let me get through!" he screamed anxious and terrified. "Kripa, you'll be fine sweetheart just open your eyes, Kripa!" he kept screaming as he rushed towards the car and drove off in fury towards the nearest hospital.

During the entire car ride, Sumeet and Armaan panicked seeing Kripa unconscious and blamed Angad for everything. He turned to glare at them as soon as he had Kripa in his arm's safely. "ill deal with you two later, for now shut up and let me think -- I'm panicked not jumping up and down that she's faint!" Kumkum and Riddhima silently chuckled, they had a clue as to what happened to Kripa but then again they could be wrong. "Let's go Angad hurry!" both squealed with delight.

Angad stared at them dumbfounded, "I think they are pagal!" he muttered to himself and rushed inside. "doctor ke bache come here!" Angad screamed. Armaan let out a chuckle. "Excuse me, please hurry up, my wife just fainted at the airport, I don't know what's wrong, she had her food, she's not sick and she was perfectly fine seconds before! I think she fainted because her brothers were before her! They are scary people!" Armaan and Sumeet turned to glare at him. "will you shut up alright?" both snapped. Angad sulked back walking back and forth worried about Kripa's condition. "Kripa Kripa you'll be fine just wake up sweetheart!" Angad mumbled to himself. Seeing him concerned the four rushed towards him trying to soothe him.

Half an hour later, the doctor walked out smiling with joy and excitement for the couple. "well congratulations Mr. Khanna you are going to be a father!" Doctor Honeychurch spoke with exhilarating happiness. Angad rolled his eyes, "yeah yeah, but what's wrong with Kripa, will she be fine?" Angad dismissed is statement. Dr. Honeychurch stared at him not comprehending until Angad froze. "wait what? What did you say doc, repeat it please!" Angad demanded he was silent but enthusiastic. Dr. Honeychurch laughed, "I said your wife is pregnant! Your going to become a father!" Angad smiled wide, "wait how, and when?" Dr. Honeychurch's eyes popped wide open. "how, you think about it, what have you two been up to lately and when I think those are questions that you two have been discussing lately!" he muffled a snicker and walked away.

Angad stared dumbfounded and finally leaped with joy after his moment of embarrassment. Armaan and Sumeet laughed with amusement behind him, "wow I thought our reactions were horrible when we found out, but yours were just wicked dude!" both snickered away. Angad screamed with excitement, "I'm going to be a dad, can you believe it!!! Ahhh this is crazy -- KRIPA I LOVE YOU!" Angad rushed into the emergency room and found a blushing Kripa touching her stomach ever so lightly. Angad rushed towards her and pulled her into a breath taking kiss, "I love you, did I ever tell you that today?" Angad asked with happiness radiating off his face. Kripa chuckled and shook her head negatively. Angad frowned, "I'll tell you now! I love you Mrs. Khanna, and I love you baby!" he spoke softly kissing Kripa's lips and her stomach.

Kripa chuckled and rested her head on the pillow staring at him as he spoke to her stomach ever so softly. "I love you kiddo, come soon but don't make daddy wait long!" Kripa smiled as he once again kissed her stomach. "I see how it is, just kisses for the baby but not me?" she pouted. Angad chuckled and moved his face near her and pressed softly against her lips. Angad pulled back as soon as he found Kripa's heart beating faster. He stared wide at her, "wow! I must drive you crazy!" he chuckled. Kripa pouted, "I wasn't done kissing you! Don't make baby upset!" Angad raised his eyebrow, "baby or you?" Kripa winked at him and traced her hand seductively down his face. "mommy!" she winked and found herself lip locked.

"thank you for everything!" Angad spoke smilingly, he had everything today, the love of his life, the best parents, a baby on the way, a booming job, two best friends and two sisters. Two nieces/nephews on the way. What more could he ask for? "ahem ahem are we allowed in?" the four spoke peaking through the door with excitement. Kripa giggled as Angad groaned, "can't a hubby get time alone with his wifey?" he complained. Armaan chuckled, "not when his wifey is someone's sister and she's pregnant!" Angad threw him a punch and laughed as Armaan winced in slight pain. Kripa sighed and slapped him softly. Armaan chuckled, "what now! She loves me more!" he chuckled and pulled Kripa into a hug congratulating her.

One by one everyone pulled Kripa into a hug before it was time to leave, go home and tell everyone the news that Kripa was going to be a mom!

"Sumeet, I love you do you know that?" Kumkum spoke smiling as he handed her a bowl of her favorite ice cream. Sumeet smiled and fed her carefully both sharing a bowl of ice cream as they watched a random movie. More engrossed in one another than the movie. "I love you too! Now hurry and eat the ice cream before baby gets hungry again and it melts!" Sumeet chuckled while Kumkum pouted and listened carefully to the sound of his heart beat. Sumeet took her ice cream and fed her when suddenly Kumkum froze. The bed felt suddenly warmer, and then it hit her. "Sumeet my water just broke!" Kumkum spoke screaming in pain. Sumeet jerked up, looking here and there. "Sumeet!" Kumkum screamed.

Naina, Sheetal and Veena rushed into their room. "Sumeet, hurry get her to the hospital she is having labor pains!" they ordered Sumeet, he nodded grabbed the keys and carried Kumkum out the door and down the stairs carefully. Angad and Armaan followed closely by helping him if needed. Carefully the entire family helped set Kumkum in the car and followed closely as Sumeet drove towards the hospital like a maniac. "Doctor! Its an emergency, she's having a baby and needs some assistance!" Sumeet shouted from down the hall way. As fast as possible two nurses and two ward boys were sent her way with a wheel chair.

Sumeet set her down carefully and rushed behind her towards the labor room. Three hours later, from outside the parents, and the couples heard the wails of a newborn from outside. Kripa smiled with happiness while their mothers cried with joy. "I'm going to be a dadi!" they all screamed.

Half an hour later after Kumkum had changed and the baby was clean, everyone walked in smiling at her and the baby. "Neveah!" [heaven spelled backwards -- this is my niece's name, she is so cute! Love her name to!] Kumkum spoke blushing and then everyone knew they had a girl. "oh my gosh thank you so much for this bundle of joy!" everyone thanked her. The night continued on with peace and happiness as everyone took turns hugging and kissing the baby and Kumkum.

"Armaan you rascal, you jerk, you ***, you pagal, you duffer, you dunger!" Riddhima screamed at Armaan. Armaan stared back afraid and turned towards the nurse for help. "it's a usual, women usually curse their husbands when they give birth!" Armaan's eyes bulged, "you *******, if you ever touch me again I will strangle you --- and if you want more kids your going to be the one giving birth!" Riddhima screamed at him.

"alright sweetheart calm down! Take a deep breath and push!" the elderly doctor spoke calming her down. Armaan moved towards Riddhima taking her hand in his. She was clawing away his hand but it was okay. He would be there no matter how long. An hour later the room was lit with joy and excitement with the wails of the newborn flowing throughout. Armaan smiled and gave Riddhima a peck on the cheek, "you did it wifey, we are parents!" Riddhima turned to him smiling at ease. "I'm going to check on the baby! I'll be right back, I'm still here but I want to see our baby!" Riddhima chuckled as Armaan moved forward and quickly rushed back.

"How's our baby?" she asked softly. Armaan looked at her, "our baby is completely red and icky! I thought babies were cute but eh, he certainly goes after you!" he chuckled. Riddhima slapped him softly. "pagal!" Armaan glanced at her, "im joking he's really cute but thank you for this wonderful gift, our baby is beautiful just like you! I love you!" Armaan muttered as he pulled Riddhima into a soft kiss and let her sleep.

Half an hour later the nurse walked in with their bundle of joy, "congratulations you are parents of a baby boy!" Armaan grinned, "I told you our first baby would be a boy!" he grinned widely as Riddhima took their baby into her arms. "she's so cute Armaan, what should we name him?" Armaan smiled, "how about Akshay?" Armaan frowned, then it clicked, "how about Aditya?" "Aditya, cute name Armaan, sweety you like your name?" Ridz asked their baby. Her baby softly opened her eyes at her name and stared into her mother's eyes as she placed a kiss on her forehead.

Armaan smiled and pulled out his camera taking pictures of the beautiful moment, one by one both of them held their baby while Angad-Kripa, Sumeet-Kumkum-Neveah walked into the room. "Congratulations man!" Sumeet spoke thrilled with excitement. Kumkum smiled, "she's so cute, looks exactly like bhai when he was younger!" Kumkum smiled wide and stared at her own five month baby girl who watched in amazement at the baby before him. One by one everyone pulled Riddhima and Armaan into a hug. "Aww our baby is so cute!" Naina-Dilip, Abhi-Sheetal, Chetan-Veena, Gayatri and Dadi walk into the room smiling. "Yay now im a great grandmother of two babies, Kripa hurry up I want my other child in this world!" Dadi spoke with excitement.

"Kripa careful sweetheart you don't want to hurt yourself or the baby!" Angad spoke softly. He was worried, that's why he was helping Kripa walk down the stairs, not only that but she was pregnant and in her last month! She was due any day. Riddhima had Aditya 5 months back! Kumkum had Neveah nine months back and now it was Kripa's turn. Carefully and slowly Kripa walked down the stairs, at the last step as Kripa's foot touched the ground, a sharp scream escaped from her mouth. Angad froze, "Kripa! Kripa! Damn Sumeet grab the keys!" Everyone nodded as Angad carried a screaming in labor pain Kripa towards the car. In the back Kripa sat with her nails dug into Angad's arm, he didn't care but he just couldn't see her like that. She was going to be find soon.

Half an hour later, Angad quickly rushed himself with Kripa into the labor room, grabbing a doctor and forced him in with some assistants. "my wife is having a baby she needs help!" Angad demanded he was scared but happy at the same time. The doctors nodded and rushed towards Kripa. Angad moved closer, grabbed her hand again as Kripa screamed away in pain. "congratulations sir, your wife gave birth to a baby boy!" Kripa and Angad smiled at one another. "thank you Kripa!" Angad spoke slightly teary. Both gazed into one another's eyes before the doctor spoke, "alright the second baby should be here any time!" Angad and Kripa snapped out of their glance and turned to glare at the doctor in shock. "what did you just say doc? Another baby?" Angad asked. "we're having twins?" Kripa screamed excited and shocked. "yes both of you are having twins didn't you know that?" the doctor spoke shocked.

When suddenly Kripa led out another scream, exactly ten minutes later, the doctor spoke again. "congratulations you just had a baby girl!" Angad smiled, "yes!" Kripa sighed and rested her head against Angad. "you did it Kripa!"

"Angad, Kripa what names have you decided for our babies?" the elders asked as they took turns holding both fraternal twins in their arms. "they are so cute, the baby boy looks exactly like Kripa and the baby girl looks like Angad when he was smaller!" Gayatri commented as she stared at her children. Angad and Kripa smiled at one another. "so names for our babies?" Angad smiled, "we have decided our son's name will be Adil and our baby girl's name is Diya" Kripa finished for him.

The elders smiled at the couples, "we are one happy family…" Dadi with all of them. Gayatri, Naina-Dilip with Angad-Kripa with Adil and Diya. Abhi-Sheetal with Armaan-Riddhima and Aditya. And Chetan-Veena with Sumeet-Kumkum and Neveah.

Ah a happily ever after with all the couples, small picky fights here and there but overall they were all made for one another. Of course Kripa and Angad had another child a year later after the twins, Shaan. Kumkum and Sumeet had two more boys after their baby girl Neveah and Armaan and Riddhima had two girls after the birth of Aditya.

The end….we hope all of you enjoyed this ff and with the comments we received it was very encouraging. Thank you so much for all the comments and support all of you left behind. Sukhi -- I am glad that I had the opportunity of writing this ff so thank you Saara. And I'm very happy that Saara came up with an ff like this. Thank you so much everyone and now that this ff is done…I hope Saara will write an ff or continue her old one as soon as she returns next year…and this last part was dedicated to all of you. Thank you again!

As always

Saara and Sukhi

Edited by Mimi_Rani - 04 October 2008 at 3:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitai

mishti4maan IF-Dazzler
mishti4maan
mishti4maan

Posted: 04 October 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
That was so good. Loved the ff. both of u were really good.!!!!!!!!!!!
pickytg Goldie
pickytg
pickytg

Posted: 04 October 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
awww tht was d cutest part ever!!!!

i knew AK wud hve twinz lol!!! but wow 3 kidz 2 each family...woahh!!!
btw i think u got d babies mixed up...ARz 1st was bby girl neveah!! i like her wit tem..u mite wanna chg dt!!!

tht fic was grt....glad 2 hve been readin it!!

hope 2 c another 1 frm u guyz soon!! :)

Go to top