Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ishq Vishq (AK-SK-AR) Epilogue p47 (Page 4)

AKForever Goldie
AKForever
AKForever

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 12:02am | IP Logged
hey great part..continue soon Clap

Samaira32 Goldie
Samaira32
Samaira32

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@Monikaseth:- Thanks Moni. I already continue

@ Chana:- There is hard truth. Which has hurted both of them. Thanks dear.

@Chana:- Thanks Chana. Yup Poonam cant c Prem loosing. She is of that type ki Pati Parmeshwar hota hain, Bhagwan hota hain. Well they are noto nly plannng AK's marriage but all the others also. Wait for there reaction. Well you will soon know whether they really hate each other or not?? And the reason for Kripaz revenge. Thanks for ur shweet comment.

@ Sameera:- Thanks dear for ur comment.

eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Chapter 3:

Dadi: Hmmm waise tum sab ko patha hai kaun kiske saat ho ga. Dekha kaise kripa ne angad ki ice cream cheeni, angad aur kripa ki shaadi, sumeet aur kumkum ki mujhe lagta hai in dhono ko ek doosere se pyaar hai lekin kehte nahin, shayad main galat hoon lekin meri nazar se dekho to main sahi hoon aur haan Armaan ki jodi riddhima ke saat jamegi…

Naina: of course maa your always right aur agar in sab ko ek dusre se pyaar nahin to ho jayega naa, waise bhi they all do love to fight one another, aur kehte hai ki fight relationship mein pyaar toh jaage ga naa…

Dilip: acha then its set I will go and meet Abhimanyu and Chetan and get these couples going…tab hi yeh ladko ko akaal aayegi…

Meanwhile:
Angad: ha, tum ladkiyan basketbal khelo gi…kya baat hai Guinness Book of Records mein chaap na chaaye, Kripa, Kumkum aur riddhima basketball khel lengi…hahah jao jaa kar khana banao yeh tum sab ki bas ki baat nahin….

Kripa: (her eyes flare up in anger, and she thinks to herself you just wait Angad Khanna when I ruin your family then you'll know what we can and cant do!) - jo humari bas ki baat hai aur jo nahin tumhe uske liye pareshaan nahin hona chaaye, kher chodo tum ho hi kaun poochne waale aur main tumse baat bhi kyun kar rahiye hoon? Aur ha agar daarte ho harne se toh seedhe seedhe baata do kaam se kaam kuch toh sharam bakki rahegi tum me!!

Angad spins around angrily and says, it's a challenge, jo haare ga usse opposite team ka naukar ban na padega ek hafte kiliye, samjhi! He said gritting his teeth before walking out and slamming his hand into the post. main bhi dekh ta hoon ke tum kaise jeet thi ho Kripa KHANNA! Angad murmurs to himself and walks out towards the court.

During the match:
The game starts off with the girls on the offense team. Kripa walked towards the middle of the court dribbling the ball, and just when angad comes near to snatch the ball out of her hands, she spins the ball around her back and throws it to Riddhima.

Riddhima catches the ball and runs away from Armaan going near the net but when Sumeet comes near she throws the ball over her head to Kumkum. Who takes the ball and throws for a three pointer. SCORE: Girls - 3 Boys - 0!

All the guys look towards one another and flare in anger, they had been set up. Angad starts at the half court line and makes his way towards the hoop, passing the ball to armaan who pushes riddhima hard on the ground.

He looks down and frowns seeing Riddhima still, not bothering to get up and clutching her arm. A shock of worry overcomes him as he kneels down and screams, "Riddz tum teek to ho naa! Shit yeh maine kya kiya, guys hold on Ridz isnt getting up!" Angad, Sumeet, kumkum and kripa stop playing and look at Riddhima.

Armaan shakes Ridz but she refuses to get up, she finally peeks her eyes open to see him there and turns towards Kripa and kumkum winking at them which goes unnoticed by the guys. The girls smirk at one another, and chuckle slightly.

Armaan puts his hand towards Ridz who gets up slowly and snatches the ball out of Armaan's hands going straight towards the basketball hoop and doing a slam dunk. She turns around and winks at him while sticking her tongue out. "hey that was cheating, you cheater!" Angad screamed as well as Sumeet.
During Timeout:
Riddhima looked towards them and said, "no it isnt its not my fault your team member wasn't paying attention!" She chuckles slightly and calls time out, running gracefully towards the bench to grab a towel. Armaan raises his brows in anger and starts walking towards her when he sees her wiping the blood off her arm.

She sighs and yelps in pain, as the wound is deep. She turns around and asks Kripa to help her clean it up. Kripa runs towards her and wipes the blood while Armaan stands scared. He hated seeing blood, especially Riddhima's blood, every time she squirmed in pain it hurt him more. What's going on with me, why should I care about two-timing cheater! Armaan thought to himself walking towards the bench but never letting his gaze of riddhima's innocent looking face.

Timeout Over:
The game continued and this time both ends began cheating, the girls would flirt or pretend to scream in pain while the guys would simply pick them up and snatch the ball dropping them to the ground. Well, angad did the same, kripa was running towards the hoop and was in the air when angad grabbed her, snatched the ball and kripa fell to the ground.

Kripa screamed in pain but the guys just thought it was another prank and continued on with the game. As there were 30 seconds left and the girls were BEATING THEM! I mean they couldn't let that happen, it'd hurt their ego. The SCORE was: Girls- 63 Boys 59!. The game came to an end, after a bit but kripa didn't get up.

Angad: hey get up chick, its enough of your drama! The games over you win anyways no need to pretend! "I agree!" Armaan and Sumeet screamed.

But as time went by and kripa didn't move, Riddhima and kumkum ran towards her and began shaking her. "KRIPAAAAAA!" kumkum screamed at seeing the blood. Angad, Armaan and Sumeet quickly turned around, while Riddhima screamed, Armaan please help!!! Kripa's head is bleeding, and she's not conscious!!! Help us get her back home!!!"

Armaan quickly rushed towards them as well as Angad and Sumeet. They were right her head was bleeding and she wasn't responding. Panic overcame all of them, as all watched her in tears, angad picked up kripa and carried her towards the car. Driving at top speed.

At Home:
All watch in panic as the doctor fixes up kripa's wounds and moments later kripa turns her slightly. Her eyes fluttering open, but the blinding light forced her to shut them. Angad noticed and closed the blinds a bit, as kripa tried again. This time she was successful, she smiled at the doctor and the others until she noticed where she was!

Anger flashed in her eyes, and she got up quickly. Riddhima and Kumkum quickly rush towards her as she walks out of the room. Everyone stares amazed at what kripa just did.

Kripa runs down the stairs in anger, gets in her car and drives off when Kumkum and Riddhima buckle up.

Back Inside:
Angad: What the hell was that, whats her problem man, did you see what condition she was in, she could barely walk and she was barely conscious and on top of that no thanx, no im fine don't worry about just stormed outta here like an arrogant…

Naina: Angad shut up, leave her alone okay….

Angad: what the heck…anyways im out, I need to get out, you guys coming?

Armaan and Sumeet agree, and walk behind angad who gets in the car and drives off to the club, but once their cant get his thoughts off of kripa, why did she storm out of there? Is she okay…the entire time he sat their with a drink in his hands and thought about kripa, the panic that struck him when she didn't move, the blood and when she stormed out of the room…

TO BE CONTINUED…

Okay guys,

Sorry but yeah this is sukhi, saara asked me to write the part which I did but she forgot to give me all the details as what she wants in it…and so I just let my imagination run wild hehehe…sorry again and I hope I didn't confuse anyone…I myself am confused rite now…!!

Edited by Mimi_Rani - 25 May 2008 at 2:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyachill

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Clap awesome dear sooo sweet.
MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
nice part
sweet honey Goldie
sweet honey
sweet honey

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
great part...cont soon Clap
nihita Goldie
nihita
nihita

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
seriously yaar great part!!!!!loved d story till now!!!
can u plz make d fonts alittle small!!!!!

love
nihita
Samaira32 Goldie
Samaira32
Samaira32

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 2:54am | IP Logged
@ Moni:- Thanks on Sukhiz behalf.

@ Deeya:- Thanks dear.

@ Sweet Honey:- Thanks hun. Will surely cont soon

@Nihita:- Thanks for liking it. Will amke sure the fonts are smaller next time.

Go to top