Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ishq Vishq (AK-SK-AR) Epilogue p47 (Page 37)

prabhi Groupbie
prabhi
prabhi

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
omg!
i can't believe kripa would do something like tht b4 figuring out the whole situation..
i don't blame angad 4 what hez doing.. hez hurt tht HIS kripa didn't trust his family nor him..
awhh! but in a way i feel bad 4 kripa shes repenting..& angad would even listen
..is kripa gonna lve the house??.
does anyone other than kripa & angad kno about the problem??...
can't wait 2 read the next part!!Clap 
plz continue!!!Tongue

AngelsHeaven IF-Rockerz
AngelsHeaven
AngelsHeaven

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged
i am feeling so sorry for kripa...
plz make everything ok between AK...
continue soon
eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by revna

heyyy
thnkxx for the pmm!!
luved the ar partt
but angad kripaa was sooo sadd!!!
hopee they get back togetherr sooon!!!!
luveddddd arr!!!
it was fabb!!!
armaan gettttin jealousss!!
hahaha!!!:P:P:P
keeep updatin!
luvs revna
xx

thanx so much revna, we are glad you liked the part; yeap angad and kripa's love will have to go through many obstacles before they became one againOuch yeap yeap armaan is one jealous cooper especially towards his isabella marie swanLOL and thanx so much dearEmbarrassed

Originally posted by sweet honey

awww such a sad part....plz get a-k bk  tugeda agen...omgg hope angad ent cheating on kripaaa...cont sooon

thanx so much dear, aww well according to saara's storyline that will have to waitEmbarrassed hmm thats the question will angad still cheat on kripa although she tried to ruin his family??? keep reading to find that one outWink

Originally posted by samijan

gr8 part. continue soon.

thanx so much samira glad you liked the part and im posting a part very soonTongue
eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeya123

great part
ar and sk were very nice
but ak part was really sad
i wonder who is the girl who called kripa ....i jus hope they come closer again.

thanx so much deeya; yeap ak are dealing with issues at the moment while ar and sk are enjoying their life....lets see who called angad and thanx again deeyaTongue

Originally posted by meow23

kya prt tha... flasbak was brilliant.. jus luvd it.. thnxx 4 d pm.. update soon

lol thanx so much dear, we appreciate the comment....no problem and will continue in a bitEmbarrassed

Originally posted by princess4120

wow... so much emotion in this part.. fun and romance for the 2 coupls.. and so much pain, agony and hatred for ak.. i must say... beautifully written.. very very descriptive.. thats really gotta hurt the 2 of them.. i sooo hope he is not cheating on kripa.. when are you going to resolve this mystery? i hope you update soon!! and oh.. thanks soooooo much for the PM.. i really appreciate it..

aww we are glad you liked it dear, yeap there were many emotions in this part -- like you said romance, happiness and pain and agony on the otherOuch thank you so much glad you liked it!!! hmm well is angad cheating on kripa, thats the main question....hmm according to saara's storyline in a bitLOL no problem and thanx againEmbarrassed
eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet-niz

im luvin it luvin the new twist omg
woooow great updte luved the ar romance lool
dat was sooo cute
sk was really cute aswel
luved the updte really emotional aswel
updte sooon

luv niz x

thanx so much niz! we are happy you liked the part....yeap yeap two couples were happy while the other was brought on with despairOuch will do and thanx againEmbarrassed

Originally posted by *F^a^i^z^a*

awwww, i really feel bad for kripa even though she was wrong, but how can angad go around sleeping with peple, ewwww . the ec talk was cute with ar and sk were cute as well but i really feel bad for kripa

thanx faiza, we are glad you liked the partBig smile hmmm thats the question is angad truly going around and sleeping with other women or is it a pretense???Wink lol i had add ec in there -- you see crazy fanLOL thanx again faizaEmbarrassed

Originally posted by hyperash

heyyy
as usuall tht was fabulous!!!
ritten rellli well...tho sad....relli...hurt to seee angad n kripa like this...plzzzz angad forgive herrr....
AR n SK r soo cuteee!! luvv themm!!
sooo sad to hear tht ur finishing the ff....jus four parts?!?!?!?!
anywayzz keep up the amazingg wrk!!
doo update sooon!!
n thnkss for the PM
luvs aashna

thanx so much aashna! we appreciate the comment...aww well thats the question will angad be able to forgive kripa or will destiny and angad's decision tear them apart foreverOuchOuch lol yeap yeap; aww sorries but saara only told me up to this part of the story so i have no clue what she had decided with ar and sk so i decided i should end it here because i dont know the future storylineOuchEmbarrassed yeap yeap and thanx again aashnaEmbarrassed
eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhi

omg!
i can't believe kripa would do something like tht b4 figuring out the whole situation..
i don't blame angad 4 what hez doing.. hez hurt tht HIS kripa didn't trust his family nor him..
awhh! but in a way i feel bad 4 kripa shes repenting..& angad would even listen
..is kripa gonna lve the house??.
does anyone other than kripa & angad kno about the problem??...
can't wait 2 read the next part!!Clap 
plz continue!!!Tongue

i agree kripa jumped to conclusions -- a bad characteristic about her that ruined her life more than onceOuch yeap yeap angad has been hurt deeply by kripa especially this time, trying to blame his parents for fraud and murder, the lowest in angad's eyes kripa could ever getOuch hmm well lets see what has been decided for kripa's fate...and as for anyone knowing that'll be revealed in the next part...and thanx prabhi for the comment we greatly appreciate themEmbarrassed

Originally posted by sujalangad_rock

i am feeling so sorry for kripa...
plz make everything ok between AK...
continue soon

thanx so much dear, i feel bad for her as well but its time she learns to trust before jumping to conclusions more than once in a lifetime that too concerning angad and his familyOuch will do and thanx againEmbarrassed
yogzz IF-Rockerz
yogzz
yogzz

Posted: 23 August 2008 at 4:05am | IP Logged
saara & sukhi yaar mindblowing.......... it was amazing......u left me speechless yaar thanx for pm
nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 23 August 2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged

really a niceStar awwsomeSmile so angad and kripa hv a big fightCryCry but solve itSmile and ARSmileWink & SKSmile part is a intresting oneWinkLOL plz continue it soonSmile and thanks for the pmWink

"My friend should be,
My medicine -when I am in pain,
My letter -when i am far,
My Smile -when I am sad,
My Handkerchief -when I cry,
& My life when I die...."

"kabhi socha hai?
Hamare rishtey ka naam kia hai?
*Dosti
*Mohababt
*Zarurat
*Khuwahish