Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ishq Vishq (AK-SK-AR) Epilogue p47 (Page 27)

eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhi

this fanfic is getting better part by part!!
the honeymoon parts r realli romanticEmbarrassed && funny at the same time Smile
i wonder what the mystery is tht kripa knows about.. i can sense something bad coming along.
plz continue soon.. im dying to read more!!!...

thanx so much prabhi...lol i try my hardest im not a romantic person so i gotta think harder lol...hmm actually kripa was smirking and thinking about how to spicen up the seduction...i forgot to expand on that...sorries....hmm ur right something bad is already going on, who's behind it and why??? thanx again dear i'll continue later today...Big smile

Originally posted by meow23

amzngggggggggggggg n rocking prt....

thanx so much dear, we appreciate the commentEmbarrassed

Originally posted by dolly_sweety

it was just lovely!!!!

thanx so much dolly; we appreciate the commentTongue

eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deeya123

very nice and romantic part

thanx deeya; we are glad you enjoyed itSmile

Originally posted by *F^a^i^z^a*

lovely part; awww the boys are so cute sulking; its really sweet and then the girls didnt help at all by seducing in public; awesoe part sukhi

yup yup the boys look sexcier when they sulk...WinkLOL nope nope the girls are very naughty now its the boys turn....these next 2 chapters...sigh sigh girls better watch outWink thanx so much faiza for the comment...ill continue in a bitEmbarrassed

Originally posted by missypatel

ahhaa!!

i bet no1z honeymoon wud be so..lol!!

it was nice..gals high chinned gettin d worst of guys..poor boys!!i feel sorry 4 tem!! lol!!

nope no ones honeymoon is as wicked as this...boy is the honeymoon getting to the girls LMAO...lol i do too but i wouldnt for long considering the next part...thanx dear for the commentEmbarrassed
eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kvn1983

its awwsomeStar no words to say how sweetEmbarrassedWink it is so superbWink please continue it soonSmile

"There"re many people in this world
that I"ve known ,but it"s very difficult
to give them LOVE becoz my heart
and my soul can survive for U only
one until 4ever."

"PiyaR Se Tab TaK PiyaR Na KaRo..
Jab Tak PiyaR App sey PiyaR Na Karey
OuR JAb APp sey PiyaaR KArey,
TOhh!!! PiyaR seY Itna PiYaR KAro,
Key!! PiyaaR Kisi ouR PiYaaR Sey PiyaR na Karey."

awww lovely poems nidha, loved the last one a lot...it just might help for the upcoming parts...thanx for the comment dearEmbarrassed

Originally posted by mahi4u

hey

wowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dat was a hottt prt LOL

grt prt yaar

cont super soooooooooonnnnnnn
luv yan tak care
mahru

thanx mahru...we are glad you liked the part...will do and you tooEmbarrassed
eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 1:01am | IP Logged

IMPORTANT NOTE: guys well I was going through the parts again, and well this is the last honeymoon part, and after this part there are only six parts left'im sorry for the miscalculations'.and sorry for the short part not in the mood to make it so long as usual..

Chapter 19:

The first honeymoon week for the three couples had been better than a block office hit, having their wives seduce them more than once that too in public was no longer a rare occasion and yet despite knowing them it got them every time. Well, fed up having their wives seduce them, the boys decided to play along, not touching their wives for an entire 4 days, of course it had been hard for not only them but their wives as well, when well they intended to dress elegantly in beautiful clothes. Lets take a look at the boy's ploy'

'Hey Armaan, our wives are full blown seducers, don't you think it'd be fair just to bug them? However look at their faces, they look damn pissed, don't you think?' Sumeet asked Armaan eyeing an upset Kumkum in the corner who gossiped furiously along with Riddhima and Kripa. 'it is fun, you should see how Kripa is tempting me!' Angad intervened, while Armaan sulked, he loved Riddhima and all but well they had decided to do this, they didn't want more men to see their wives messing around in public, not fun at all! 'So boys ready? This afternoon, take the wives out; I managed to rent a house for the remaining period, you should see the backyard, it has a gorgeous view of the beach!' Angad spoke smirking before drifting off into his day dreams.

The wind blew calmly across their new backyard. Their new home for two weeks, a gorgeous house big enough for a family of ten or more, lovely place adding to the serenity of the place. Later that evening, things were burning already in Hawaii, was it the romantic evening, with the sunset across the beach or that the boys were being extra romantic towards their wives? Whatever it was, was enough for their wives to become smitten. The couples walked hand in hand towards the backyard, setting up a beautiful picnic just at sunset. 'Wow this is gorgeous' Riddhima, Kumkum and Kripa manage to mumble simultaneously, completely in awe of the beautiful setting.

'Wow, thank you so much for everything!' the girls squealed with excitement, seconds before pulling their hubbies into hugs. 'let's go!' The girls said running around the backyard, running freely on the soft grass, acting as if they were five year olds. Sumeet, Armaan and Angad watched with smiles, they looked so happy; this honeymoon was sweet and wicked in both ways. They chuckled to themselves, before grabbing something from inside the baskets, they had safely hidden away. 'YOU BETTER RUN FASTER WIFEEE!' the trio screamed at once, chasing their wives around with water guns.

'Stop ANGAD STOP IT, YOUR GETTING MY NEW DRESS WET!' Kripa squealed trying to stop the giggles from coming up. 'Oh well I think you look rather hot when your wet! I can't help it!' Angad yelled chasing her around the house, completely getting her soaked with his mega water gun. 'Angad!' Kripa fumed with anger, she didn't like that one bit. She sighed, and pouted, this was so not fair, and to top everything off, the backyard was huge but it led to the beach. She sighed she couldn't head down there her white dress wouldn't be so great to go in at the beach. Angad smirked as he cornered her, 'damn baby, do you look fine? How about dessert?' Angad asked huskily, Kripa rolled her eyes and stared at him in the face, 'you know what how about not!' Kripa huffed in anger and turned to walk away when Angad grabbed her hand forcing her to crash in his chest. And then, she felt his soft lips on her neck, driving that sensation in her again; seconds later she felt herself giving in when her eyes opened slowly, and there in front of her was a hose, she smirked, instantly letting go of Angad.

'Armaan, your getting me wet!' Riddhima giggled between the water sprays, as she ran around, trying to dodge his constant water attacks. 'wow Riddhima, I never thought you would get that one! I thought I was playing kabadi!' he yelled back sarcastically. Riddhima turned around annoyed, she knew what he was doing but seriously, a little cooperation would be nice! Huffing and puffing she ran after him, trying to get the water gun out of his hands, but only to fail. 'it's mine sweetheart!' Armaan ran around claiming his water gun as if he were 3 and had been deprived of his favorite toy. Riddhima burst into fits of laughter seeing his craziness, 'your so silly!' she screamed, suddenly noticing a hose ten feet away from armaan.

'Sumeet, you get back right here, don't get me wet, I'll just have to go back inside and change!' Kumkum shrieked. Sumeet froze, and thought since when did Kumkum think like that? Before he knew it Kumkum had managed to steal the water gun from him and suddenly was attacking him with the water. 'Kummie baby you cant do that! that's a cheat!' he screamed dodging the water attacks while continuously laughing. 'ahahh, kummie'ahaha okay okay you got me there, you win!' he screamed finally stopping in his tracks. Kumkum who was on full gear, tried stopping but instead found herself crashing into his chest, 'Kummie brakes, brakes!' Sumeet screamed, but to no help. 'awww!' kummie and Sumeet screamed as both fell on the grass, the water gun falling from Kumkum's hands easily. 'boy that was fun!' Sumeet snickered and rolled Kumkum over, pushing back a strand of her hair before pulling into a kiss'.

Moments later, both let go of one another unwillingly, Kumkum and Sumeet's clothes clung to both of them, the water adding their curves to a far appealing sense, when suddenly Kumkum looked away blushing, and then it hit her the hose! 'Ahh!' she screamed managing to get Sumeet off of her in time to grab the hose and turned on him.

'Payback is sweet revenge!' the trio screamed, as Angad, Armaan and Sumeet retreated carefully their water guns in hand and hoses. 'let's get em girls!' they screamed barricading all three boys into a circle where they hosed them off completely'

Days passed by, and the honeymoon was rocking as ever. They days full of surprise, including outings around Hawaii, and the nights included well that's for the couples to know and us to never find out!! Meanwhile as the couples enjoyed their honeymoon, back home things were getting out of control, just four days before it was time to head back home, Dilip, heard the most shocking news of his life at the moment. Let's take a look

'What?' Dilip screamed bewildered, who was doing this to him and why; what had he ever done and most importantly who the heck was behind this?

'I'm sorry sir, but we don't know what to do, we are trying to stop whoever it is from buying shares in our company however its not working, we tried many options sir but there is one left! Im afraid we are going to take at least a few more hours before I can get a hold of the shares!' the manager of the company spoke, his voice shaky as he confronted the ceo of the company, his shares were being bought by someone.

'Sure but do whatever you can, I need to stop these shares from being bought! Stop this man!' Dilip screamed into the phone bewildered, frustrated and angered. Why him? He thought and glanced towards Suryaban and Gayatri's picture. 'im sorry Suryaban, I am so sorry but someone is stealing our dream, I can't let that ever happen!'

Meanwhile back at the honeymoon house in Hawaii, 'congratulations, the first step to ruining that family! You'll pay for what you did!' someone fumed with anger, shut the lap top off and walked into the bathroom grabbing a pair of jeans and a shirt.

To be continued'.the rest of the honeymoon in the next part and back home'.

Thanx for the comments everyone, we both appreciate each and every one of them'I know this part sucked so please comment/criticize/suggest lol'not in the mood to do anything right now...

Edited by Mimi_Rani - 07 August 2008 at 1:05am
MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i guess it is  kripa who is buying their shares
nice , cute sweet part
123abc123 IF-Rockerz
123abc123
123abc123

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
dat was a greta updte