Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

really a nice⭐️ awwsome so romantic😳😉 and hot😳😉 one please continue it soon😊 and thanks for the pm😉

"Apne ghar me ho charo taraf aaine,
mai sanwaru tumhe,tum sawaro mujhe,...
mai ek khel hi sahi tumhare liye,
chahe jeeto mujhe,chahe haaro mujhe,......
Chahe jis naam se bhi pukaro mujhe,
mai zindagi hu tumhari,guzaro mujhe..............."

sweet_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dear it was simply great and lovely part can't wait to read what will happen next on their honeymoon i really want to read some more romance b/w angad and kripa  

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal

Note: if i don;t reaply to ur part then don;t feel that i don;t like it or i don't want to comment it just i am going to nursing college so i only get time to comment on the weekends some time i got time in the middle of the week then i do comment it so sorry for that
dolly_sweety thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that was toooooooo good..........plz continue soon.........i hope that backstabber won't bring much difference in the couple's lives!!!.......don't get them seperated plzzzzz....thats  a request!!!
eternal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Smileyface

lol....great job hun...soo romantic...i love the possesiveness of the guys...haha...they got so jealous...aww...ur a good writer...so dont stop with the romantic parts...ur doin a good job...i loved it....cant wait for the next couple parts...and aww its gonna end in 10 parts?? hmmm...well it is an awesome fanfic...i think kripa thinks that dilip killed her dad...so she wants to take revenge...i mite be soo off...but its jus a guess...lol...awesome job...and continue soon!!

awww thanx dear; saara and i appreciate the comment and that you enjoyed the part...awww okies i'll keep them coming but yeah after 3 more romantic parts the romance will stop for a particular couple....yeap i have to finish before school starts and im taking a particularly long time posting the parts...hmmmm keep guessing😉 will do and thanx again

This content was originally posted by: sweet-niz

luvin it it was great

very romantic its sooo sweet
how the guys are lke sooo in luv wiv da grls
n da waiter scene was funny lol
very romantic part luvin it very nce lool

do updte sooon wunr hu is backstaber is
hummm??...

luv niz x

thanx niz for the comment...yesh the backstabber will remain a mystery for four more parts or so....c=

This content was originally posted by: prabhi

awwhh.. tht was sucha romantic part..

haha tht was funny how the girls said tht about the waiter just to make their husbands jealous!..
grt part. plz continue soon 😛

yup yup, the hubbies are jealous babies lol...thanx for the comment dear am posting in a bit😳

This content was originally posted by: meow23

amzngg n supercool prt.....d prt was terrific..
thnxx 4 d pm... update soon

thanx dear...glad you enjoyed the update and i'll post another part in a bit😛

This content was originally posted by: cute_unknown_fr

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it was very nice yaar..................& very romantic lol

thanx for pm

thanx so much dear...glad you enjoyed it even though i did a poor job.....😃

This content was originally posted by: deeya123

amazin part

very romantic and hot
poor guys were made jealous by their wives.😊

thanx deeya glad you enjoyed the part....yeap yeap you know how the wives are 😆😆 lets see whats brewing next😆

This content was originally posted by: missypatel

lol!!

tey r hopelessly romatic!!hahah i wonder hw u rite tem!!

it was funny hw all 3 of d couples were makin ot wen d guy approached wit ter food!!lol such a scene!!

it was cute u guyz!!

i have no clue lol i try my best😆😆😆....yeap lets see what they do next...thanx so much for the comment

This content was originally posted by: sujalangad_rock

fab part

just loved it...
too sexy... loved it...
continue soon

thanx so much dear..hope your feeling better now and will post a part today😳

This content was originally posted by: kvn1983

really a nice⭐️ awwsome so romantic😳😉 and hot😳😉 one please continue it soon😊 and thanks for the pm😉

"Apne ghar me ho charo taraf aaine,
mai sanwaru tumhe,tum sawaro mujhe,...
mai ek khel hi sahi tumhare liye,
chahe jeeto mujhe,chahe haaro mujhe,......
Chahe jis naam se bhi pukaro mujhe,
mai zindagi hu tumhari,guzaro mujhe..............."

wow nidha such a lovely poem....blew me away so cute😳

This content was originally posted by: sweet_mittal

hey dear it was simply great and lovely part can't wait to read what will happen next on their honeymoon i really want to read some more romance b/w angad and kripa  

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal

Note: if i don;t reaply to ur part then don;t feel that i don;t like it or i don't want to comment it just i am going to nursing college so i only get time to comment on the weekends some time i got time in the middle of the week then i do comment it so sorry for that

will do mittal thanx so much for the comment dear....oh thats okay college is more important; im just glad you enjoyed the part😳

This content was originally posted by: dolly_sweety

that was toooooooo good..........plz continue soon.........i hope that backstabber won't bring much difference in the couple's lives!!!.......don't get them seperated plzzzzz....thats  a request!!!

thanx so much dear for the comment; hmmm lets see what the backstabber does...

- thanx so much everyone for the wonderful comments; i enjoyed reading and replying to all of them....thanx so much everyone once again...am posting another part in a bit - sukhi n saara
eternal thumbnail

Chapter 18:

"Kummie, do you guys want to go shopping here, I'm sure they have really cute swimsuits and did you see those shoes, they are so cute!" Riddhima squealed with excitement envying the woman with nice shoes, walking by. Kumkum smiled at her, "those are pretty cute Riddhima, but look it doesn't match her outfit at all, I mean who wears an orange dress with black shoes, yes the dress is cute as well but come on…." she stopped as Kripa cut her short, "its not HALLOWEEN WOMAN!!" and with that the trio burst out laughing at their joke while Angad, Sumeet and Armaan rolled their eyes. They were still upset that their wives preferred to shop and communicate with them rather then spend time with their husbands. And on top of that they had been up and about since 5:30 ruining the boy's "beauty" sleep or so that is what the girls called it.

"Riddhima, can we please not go shopping just yet, how about next week, can we go sight seeing for now, look around at the beaches, eat out and watch others perform, and do the hula, not to forget all the water sports I've been looking forward to!" Armaan whined trying to keep his voice even and bossy. Riddhima just rolled her eyes, "how about you guys do that and we'll catch up with you there, okay so do whatever you want before 7 o'clock, by then we'll be at the beach, we'll meet you there!" Kripa intervened. Angad turned to glance at her, "Kripa this isn't a vacation, this is our honeymoon!" Angad complained completely upset that his wife didn't want to spend time with him. "Aww poor babe; wasn't it you who said the first two days were yours and after that we do things my way!" Kripa smirked, Angad frowned, "I didn't mean that in the literal sense, if I did we'd be stuck in the boring stupid shopping mall for hours just as your handbags, walking around carrying everything for you while you whined about this and that!" Angad snapped and looked away.

"I'll take that as a yes! Bye guys, see you at the beach across the street from here at 7 o'clock exactly!" Kumkum winked at them and walked out the door with an excited Kripa and Riddhima. "So girl's what's the plan?" Kumkum asked innocently. Kripa turned to look at her, "time to seduce the boys!" Riddhima eyed Kripa suspiciously, "yeah we know how to do that but why? And where?" Kripa glanced behind her before speaking, "in public and with bathing suits!" Kripa smirked and rushed towards the car while Riddhima and Kumkum gasped with excitement at their new ploy. "you are one naughty child Kripa!" Kumkum scolded pretending to be shocked; but instead burst out into laughter. "Surprise, surprise, the beach is going to be flaming hot by the time we get out of the water!" Riddhima smiled, "MISSION SEDUCE in process!" they smiled wickedly before driving off.

"Man what is taking the girls so damn long? They said 7 o'clock sharp didn't they, it's already 7:01 p.m.!" Sumeet whined anxious to place his Kummie in his arms. Angad looked at him, "you are so wrapped around her fingers, you love sick pup!" Angad said laughing with humor. Sumeet eyed him dangerously, "I am so not wrapped around her fingers, and we all know who truly is!" Sumeet said turning his gaze towards a silently chuckling Armaan. Armaan froze, "why are you staring at me? You love sick pup?!" Angad looked at Sumeet and burst in fits of laughter, "true but both of you are love puppies!" angad said and turned his gaze back towards a passing car, hoping to find Kripa walking towards him. All day he had sat around with Sumeet and Armaan doing this and that but he badly wanted to hold her in his arms and keep her away from any danger. But what was he to say, he couldn't even call her because of Armaan and Sumeet's constant gaze on him. Oh brother, this was getting harder than they could think! He groaned and looked away from Sumeet's arched brow, "look who's love sick now!" he smirked and hi-fived Armaan while Angad rolled his eyes.

"Kummie, Kripa you both ready for this? I definitely am, its going to be wicked, our poor hubbies don't know what's coming their way and on top of that the single and married men at the beach today!" Riddhima winked with excitement and rushed towards the bathroom to dress up with extraordinary care, not that she needed it, her pedicure, manicure, face pack and what not was more than enough at the beauty salon. Kumkum laughed at Riddhima's excitement, and grabbed a piece of cloth to wrap around her waist. "you know this has to be the most wicked honeymoon anyone will ever go on!" Kumkum laughed and turned her gaze to Kripa, who winked hiding another ploy up her sleeve. "Kripa what is your naughty mind brewing up now?" Kripa rolled her tongue in her mouth and smiled with naughtiness in her eyes, "something!"

"kay let's get going, it's already 7:15 p.m., we can't keep our soon to be seduced-hubbies waiting, now can we?" Kripa winked and walked out the door. Smirking completely, while thinking about what was going to happen to the boys shortly very shortly at the beach. "Kripa? Where are you guys?" Angad spoke as Kripa answered her phone, "we are coming, just another ten minutes babe, sorry about being late! Too much traffic!" Kripa spoke innocently, "okay, see you in ten babe, love ya!" before Kripa cut the phone on him. "Let's hurry girls, this is going to be one fun night!"

Fifteen minutes later at the beach, the boys waited impatiently, finally when they couldn't stand it all stood up and walked away, heading towards the restaurant in hopes to find them there! When suddenly, the music started and a beautiful voice began singing. All three turned around immediately recognizing the voice and walked towards the beach once more. While in the back the music played louder than ever as men rushed themselves forward to watch the performance. As Kripa, Riddhima and Kumkum swam out of the water, their bodies completely drenched with water, soft wet hair fell below their shoulders. Every man watched with hungry eyes as the girls danced seductively to "Zara Zara Touch Me" from Race.

Wats d fun ? ah ah
Do u know wht i mean it isz ?
Mmmm
Sup sup
Oooooo
Can i get ya
Oooooo
Can i touch ya
Oooooo
Can i get ya
Oooooo
Can i touch ya

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me

Ah zara zara .. Oooo ooo ooo

Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Oooo ooo ooo

Riddhima sang moving seductively once again in the water, intentionally making every man lust for her to be with them. Armaan's eyes popped wide open, how could they be doing this after their marriage in front of hundreds of strangers but they wouldn't do that when he asked her to? He fixed his gaze once again on Riddhima swaying her hips from side to side as she gracefully stepped out of the water, revealing her short outfit. Dressed in only a bikini, his eyes grew wider with shock, that was it! I mean come on he's was getting worried her, yes he was smitten by her actions but seriously a two piece with creeps around!

Bin tere sanam is jahan mein
Beqkaar hum
Dum da dum da dum
Beqkaar hum ….. 2

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me

Ah zara zara .. Oooo ooo ooo

Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Oooo ooo ooo

Kumkum followed Riddhima's lead, singing the words with ease as she watched Sumeet with love in her eyes. Completely lost in her, Sumeet walked towards her not realizing what he was doing. Eventually he found his way towards her, dancing slowly with her as she moved her beauty around his seductively, driving him crazier than ever before. With a soft touch he traced her spine as he pulled her against his chest into a passionate and deep kiss….

I love the way you touchin me, feeling me
Boy im gonna be rebelling
Boy my little secrets gonna let you know
That wen you put your arms around me
I love the way you surround me
Oh boy I m gonna loose control ….. 2

Tere hi tera hi intezaar hai
Mujhe to bas tujhse pyaar hai
Tera hi tera abb khumaar hai
Khud pe na mere ikhtiyaar hai …… 2

Beqkaar hum
Dum da dum da dum
Beqkaar hum ….. 2

Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Oooo ooo ooo

Kripa swayed her hips slowly in the water, never letting her eyes off of Angad's shocked and surprised face. She could read him like a book, he was definitely seduced, actually far more than that! With a smirk on her face she approached where he stood and danced around him, not bothering to let go of him or watch another man ogling her body lustfully. Kripa laughed and finished her verse, not realizing the certain blazing heat in his eyes. In another second she found her in his arms as he rushed towards the cars with Riddhima in Armaan's arms and Kumkum in Sumeet's arms not far behind. Well there went that try….she laughed and wrapped her arms around Angad's neck, while placing a kiss on his jaw. "I love you!" she said and placed her head against his chest.

"Kumkum, how about you dance for me now? I would love to be seduced in our bedroom rather than in public admits thousands of men who were planning to kill me, I'm sure!" Sumeet scoffed slightly frustrated now, Kumkum smiled and turned the music on. Sumeet turned his gaze back on her face, surprised by the soft romantic song she had just turned on. "What now?" Kumkum laughed at placed on hand on his chest with another on his shoulder, pulling him towards her into a dance. Sumeet smiled, slightly appeased, that she was willing to dance with him. He smiled at her, and placed a kiss on her forehead, "I love you a lot Kummie!" he said seconds before leaning in for a kiss….

Meanwhile, back in Armaan and Riddhima's room, passion was boiling over. "Riddhima, what were you thinking about doing out there, for goodness sake can't you do that with just me around, I would prefer not to have to find myself in a make out session with you while trying to protect my back!" Armaan sighed. Riddhima laughed and pulled him into a hug, "you know it was our idea, you said things my way, I managed to seduce my husband, go shopping and have a blast, showing off a bit of skin in this gorgeous outfit, you like?" Riddhima said, slipping away to twirl towards the bathroom. In seconds Armaan realized what she had just done to him, tricked him again. He sighed his wife was going to kill him one day. "Riddhima open the door, your going to take my life away, get back out here I plan to eat, I'm hungry!" he spoke smiling wickedly, of course his words had a double meaning that didn't go unnoticed by Riddhima.

Five minutes later, Riddhima walked out dressed in a gorgeous black and silver sari, her hair tied up into an elegant bun, with a few strands left out. Thankfully it hadn't taken her long to put her sari on or slip her hair up into a knot. Armaan watched, his mouth wide open, "you know your not even trying right now and your seducing your husband in a way!" Armaan's intense gaze never let go of her eyes, he walked towards her mystified, was she truly made for him. With a swift movement he touched her face, trying to prove to him this was no dream. While he leaned in and pulled her into a soft kiss, at the same time pulling her hair out of the gorgeous bun. "I prefer your hair down, sweetheart, I love you!" and with that….the night continued on lost, lost in one another's arms….

Where as in Angad and Kripa's room things had taken a different turn after the blazing heat in Angad had died down when Kripa refused to let him near her or to dance for him. "fine Kripa don't dance for me, but it's okay to dance before hundreds of men, and your husband has to not only protect his back from a few people but get out of there without loosing himself!" Angad sighed, "why are you so unfair sweetheart!" he asked wrapping his arms around her tiny little waist. "it's okies, I still love you!" he laughed and touched the tip of her nose with his, completely lost in her eyes. "but I have one thing to complain about now!" Kripa arched her eyebrow, "that is?" she asked calmly.

"you suck at dancing! Watch me shake my bootie!" Angad said laughing as he pulled away dancing around her in circles, swaying his hips to the side, taking his shirt off to reveal his tanned six pack as he sang and danced to "Zara Zara touch Me" Kripa watched feeling the heat touch her face, boy could he dance…and damn did he just seduce her not fair; she whined not realizing when she found herself in his arms.

The rest of the week continued by, the newly wed couples eventually split up going off in different directions to avoid another shopping trip by the women. And to spend some quality time with their wives, whether it be a romantic and peaceful stroll on the beach, at the movie theaters, in the pool, at a restaurant or just in one another's arms. The first week of these three couples honeymoon was peaceful and rocking….

Upcoming Part: the second week…loads or naughtiness from the boys and WATER FIGHT!! Lol

And thank you everyone for the comments…we appreciate you all enjoying the part and for commenting; keeps us going and keep em coming lol….will post another part on Wednesday c= - sukhi n saara

prabhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this fanfic is getting better part by part!!
the honeymoon parts r realli romantic😳 && funny at the same time 😊
i wonder what the mystery is tht kripa knows about.. i can sense something bad coming along.
plz continue soon.. im dying to read more!!!...
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amzngggggggggggggg n rocking prt....
*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely part; awww the boys are so cute sulking; its really sweet and then the girls didnt help at all by seducing in public; awesoe part sukhi
pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ahhaa!!

i bet no1z honeymoon wud be so..lol!!

it was nice..gals high chinned gettin d worst of guys..poor boys!!i feel sorry 4 tem!! lol!!