Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ishq Vishq (AK-SK-AR) Epilogue p47 (Page 20)

meow23 IF-Rockerz
meow23
meow23

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
dat was an amzng n superb prt... luvd kripa n angad.. so sad dey r gng...
thnxx, 4 d pm.. update soon

pickytg Goldie
pickytg
pickytg

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
sweet!!

soo tey r together n ready 2 get married! angadz idea was soo cute!!lol
sumeetz behaviour was a stealer..didnt expect HIM 2 gt carrid away..n A ehhe hez a sweetheart!!     

thx 4 d PM!;)
Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Hey,dat was an amzing part...........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

Atlast Kripa confessed ....Tongue..
I wonder if she still hates her to be father-in -law.......Confused..

Anywaz,i luvd AR n SK scenes too........
esp armaan's cute n childsh attitude......

nice part.....ClapClapClapClap...

continue soon.....
thanx 4 d pm.........

luv
vini

Embarrassed
yogzz IF-Rockerz
yogzz
yogzz

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 5:28am | IP Logged
very nice yaarClapu rocked it
hats off 2 u
MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged

great part

ak r together nw
cont soon
sweet honey Goldie
sweet honey
sweet honey

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
wonderful part...finali a-k are tugeda plz cont soonBig%20smile
eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet-niz

grl u are amazing atlast ak togthr lol dont know much bt ak coz i didnt watch da progrmme bt ur storyline of them got me into them lool it was such a sweet way to gt em back n the ar n sk scenes wer very cute n romantic lol ridz does have a few tricks lol after she learned 4rm the best lol luvin ur ff great wrk

updte sooon eagerly waitin 4 da wedding cnt wait

lvu niz x =]

thanx niz; yay!! i got someone interested in ak's couple..glad to know thatBig%20smile yeap lol i really didnt know what saara wanted to do for them so i added a bit of my magic-filled brainLOL thanx again hun we both appreciate your comments dearlyEmbarrassed

Originally posted by ami_princess

aweomse yaar! love the way u have done1
boys separating form girls!

heheheh

but it was a fun oart....glad that K-A are back together...and the misunderstanding r over

i can see the sad faces of boys in mind! SO CUTE!!!!!

plz do conitnue soon and
THANKS 4 the PM!

thanx hun...we are glad you loved the part; and thanx for readingEmbarrassed

Originally posted by rima791

loved it, so cute and wonderul long part, omg!! guys are really funny, do cont soon when you guys can

thanx rima...glad you liked itEmbarrassed

Originally posted by meow23

dat was an amzng n superb prt... luvd kripa n angad.. so sad dey r gng...
thnxx, 4 d pm.. update soon

thanx dear...we both are glad you liked the part...will doEmbarrassed

Originally posted by missypatel

sweet!!

soo tey r together n ready 2 get married! angadz idea was soo cute!!lol
sumeetz behaviour was a stealer..didnt expect HIM 2 gt carrid away..n A ehhe hez a sweetheart!!     

thx 4 d PM!;)

lol i know...i had to think of something naughty for him and the othersLOLLOL i know lol ive never really watched kumkum so i took a shot at itLOL ..your welcome and thanx for commenting hunEmbarrassed

Originally posted by coolvini4u

Hey,dat was an amzing part...........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

Atlast Kripa confessed ....Tongue..
I wonder if she still hates her to be father-in -law.......Confused..

Anywaz,i luvd AR n SK scenes too........
esp armaan's cute n childsh attitude......

nice part.....ClapClapClapClap...

continue soon.....
thanx 4 d pm.........

luv
vini

Embarrassed

thanx vini, we are glad you liked the part...yeap yeap the boys are very childish and naughtyLOL thanx again and as for kripa hating her father-in-law...you'll find out soonWink

Originally posted by cute_unknown_fr

very nice yaarClapu rocked it
hats off 2 u

thanx dear...we are glad you liked the partEmbarrassed

Originally posted by deeya123

great part

ak r together nw
cont soon

thanx deeya, we appreciate your comment...and will doEmbarrassed

Originally posted by sweet honey

wonderful part...finali a-k are tugeda plz cont soonBig%20smile

thanx dear im glad you liked the part...and will update soonEmbarrassed

thank you everyone for the comments, we both appreciate the comments greatly....thank you all of you and the silent readers for replyingBig%20smile
eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Chapter 14:

"thank you everyone once again, for coming here tonight in celebrating our children's engagement! And now let the ceremony begin!" Dilip's voice echoed throughout the entire hall. Angad glanced one last time at Kripa; still lost in her thoughts, she was out. He wondered but kept quiet to himself, and nudged her calmly. Kripa glanced up and smiled at him, realizing that Sumeet and Kumkum were proceeding with the engagement rings.

Sumeet stared at Kumkum; the love on his face clearly visible, his face bright with happiness, as he slipped the ring on to her finger. "Your all mine now, and I'm not sharing with anyone!" Sumeet whispered in her ear and winked at her after she had slipped on his ring. Sumeet and Kumkum's engagement was complete, both were now tied down by a powerful and wonderful bond that would keep them together forever, through good and bad. Blushing deep red, Kumkum pulled Sumeet into a hug, hiding her face in his chest as the others oowed and awed. Sumeet smiled and hugged her back, hiding her from the world in his arms; as a way of showing he loved her for eternity.

"Now ladies and gentlemen please get ready for Armaan and Riddhima's ring ceremony!" Abhimanyu and Chetan spoke with excitement. Today their kids would be one; Abhi's son and Chetan's daughter would be one today finally. Excitement rushed throughout the entire hall as Armaan and Riddhima exchanged rings; yet the blush on their faces grew darker, second by second. The love they had spoke through their eyes. Armaan winked at Riddhima; causing her to blush deeper. While in turn she smacked his arm slightly while the guests chuckled in amusement.

Seconds before the engagement ceremony between Angad and Kripa; Kripa walked off the stage, shocking Angad and the others. With one last look at everyone, she walked out the door; everyone stared in shock and amazement, had Kripa really done that? If she didn't want to marry Angad why insult him in front of hundreds of people. A slight tear trickled down Angad's face as Kripa's departure sunk in; she never wanted him, perhaps it was all just for revenge. Nodding his head negatively; he walked off the stage; glancing up for a short second to find Kripa walking back in. A smile playing on her lips and behind her stood Gayatri, dressed in a beautiful white sari. Being a widow she wasn't allowed to come to her own child's engagement; surely she couldn't allow that. Angad froze, as Kripa and Gayatri walked towards Angad smiling.

And then it all sunk in; she loved him! "Darn you Angad, will you ever stop doubting her?" Angad questioned himself seconds before taking Gayatri's blessings. Everyone in the hall turned amazed to find her there; after a few glares here and there, Gayatri made herself comfortable; finding her family who welcomed her with open arms. "Just a minute!" Gayatri spoke heading towards the mike; "Thank you everyone for coming to the engagements of these three couples, two couples have already been bonded together, I wish them all the happiness that they desire, many many kids and love; and now will Angad beta you and Kripa exchange rings. If Suryaban were here he would have been very happy!" Gayatri spoke with a smile on her face; Kripa looked up at her mother, she could easily hide away her pain but Kripa couldn't when it came to her father. The tears rushed down her eyes frantically. Angad turned to gaze at her, pained that she was crying out for her father.

With a sigh, Kripa glanced towards the ceiling and closed her eyes, "I love you dad, I miss you! I wish you had never left!" lowering her head, she opened her eyes and wiped away the tears staring at Angad; who smiled slightly. Kripa reached out for Angad's hand, and slipped on the ring, she stared into his eyes with a naughty smile as she rolled her tongue inside her mouth. Angad watched amused, was she trying to seduce him in front of everyone? He laughed to himself and slipped the ring on her finger. With that, Angad picked Kripa up and spun her around while she screamed for angad to put her down; but he refused to hear her out.

Abhimanyu, Chetan, Dilip, Shalini, Veena, Naina and Dilip laughed at their children, boy were they in a hurry for marriage. "I love our kids!" Shalini spoke between her laughs. A few moments after the rings had been exchanged, the lights turned off.

The music began in the back; all watched amazed as Angad, Sumeet and Armaan stood in the middle of the floor singing one by one Jab Se Tere Naina by Shaan from Saawariya. The trio swayed to the music in harmony, singing with passion, trying to express the love they felt for their life partners.

Jab Se Tere Naina Mere Naino Se Lage Re

Tab Se Deewana Hua Aah Haaa

Sab Se Begaana Hua

Rab Bhi Deewana Lage Re Oye Oye

Rab Bhi Deewana Lage Re Ho Hohhohho

Angad sang with passion, circling Kripa around and around; finally catching her arm and pulled her into a slow dance. Armaan-Riddhima and Sumeet-Kumkum followed holding on to their loves with gentleness and swayed to the music.

Sab Se Begaana Hua

Deewana yeh toh Deewana Lage Re

Sumeet sang with love to Kumkum, who blushed with happiness and embarrassment with his love-filled gaze on her. She stared back into his eyes, and looked away after realization dawned upon her, they were not alone. She turned to walk away when Sumeet grabbed her hand and pulled her back into a hug.

Hooo Jab Se Mila Tera Ishaara

Tab Se Jagi Hai Bechainiya

Jab Se Hui Sargoshiyan

Tab Se Badhi Hai Madhossiyan

Armaan looked towards Riddhima, walking slowly towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist with one hand. He sang the words with so much love, tears flowed down her eyes in happiness. The love that was visible in his eyes made Riddhima feel like the happiest girl on earth, Armaan was made for her, only her. He wiped the tear trickling down her eyes and kissed her cheek softly….

Jab Se Jude Yaara

Tere Mere Maan Ke Dhaage

Sab Se Begaana Hua

Rab Bhi Deewana Lage Re

Angad circled Kripa, taking her arms softly and pulled her into his arms, hiding her away from the world in his chest. Kripa let loose softly, and looked into his eyes, kissing his hands as she whispered "I love you"

Ho Jab Re Hui Hai Tujhse Shararat

Tab Se Gaya Karar Ho Hoo

Jab Se Tera Achal Dhala

Tab Se Koi Jaadoo Chala

Sumeet walked around all the girls, singing to them with happiness yet his eyes never left Kumkum's face….they were made for one another…their heartbeats were connected and numbered together for eternity..

Jab Se Tujhe Paaya

Yeh Jiya Dhak Dhak Bhaage Re

Sab Se Begaana Hua Rab Bhi Deewana Lage Re Oye Oye

Armaan watched Riddhima from a far, making sure the happiness that glowed on her face never left her. All the parents watched with happiness, their kids truly were made for one another…

Jab Se Tere Naina Mere Naino Se Lage Re….

Angad, Sumeet and Armaan sang the last line together on their knees in front of their lady love….

Kripa, Kumkum and Riddhima watched with tears glistening in their eyes, they had found the perfect man of their dreams, each loved them with so much love it was hard not to love them back….their love was pure, powerful and filled with so much happiness it was easily readable through the song. All fell to their knees and hugged their life partner back with passion, "I love you!" …

The next morning, was finally the day of the Sagan and Chunni Chadana. On this day, the father of the bride along with those from the bride's side bless the groom; afterwards the Chunni Chadana ceremony is performed in which, a rangoli is made on the floor, and on top is placed a small seat for the bride or groom to sit. Family, friends and those close apply haldi on the bride/groom [this ceremony is not performed in the same place, lol bride-groom separately]. Afterwards all get up and dance around a few miles, singing, dancing, playing the dhol.

So basically, that morning Kripa woke up and found herself surrounded by people running around in her home this way and that. She smiled in two days her wedding would be finally here. She would be the bride of Angad. "hey Kripa!" Riddhima called out to her. Kripa turned and rushed towards Kripa and Kumkum who sat discussing their life partner. The afternoon continued on and finally it was time for the Chunni Chadana.

Kripa, Riddhima, and Kumkum sat on separate stools, above them a dupatta was held, and one by one someone came and applied haldi on their faces, arms, legs, feet. The ceremony continued on, while the elder woman sang marriage songs; some appropriate and some not. Kumkum turned to glance at Riddhima and Kumkum, this was it, they were getting married in two days…the pre wedding rituals were on in full blast, nothing could be better than this!

Where as in the Khanna-Wadhwa-Malik, the grooms sat down on the stool afraid. What was going on here? They had just been pushed down on a small stool they were afraid to break and now they were surrounded by young and old woman and men, attacking them! The trio watched with horrified expressions and glanced towards their mothers to find them glaring at them. The chunni's were placed above their heads, as family members held on to them; and others walked forward the grooms applying haldi on their faces. "Yuck, man what is this!" Armaan screamed horrified. "Beta this is haldi, you have to apply it on your face, so for your wedding day you are completely clean and look more handsome than you do right now!" an elderly woman spoke.

Armaan smiled and found Angad and Sumeet laughing under their breath; when suddenly, a few more elderly woman in the back started singing inappropriate songs [they are appropriate but there is loads of leg pulling and a few cuss words in them lol!]. The trio turned to look at one another, scared, that truly was the borderline; just when they thought it couldn't get worse, a few women walked towards them applying haldi on their arms and down their shirts. "AHHH! Aunty, don't do this, please don't do this, I'm your son's age, leave me aunty!" Angad, Sumeet and Armaan screamed in horror at the vision of being raped by an elderly woman. Shivers rushed down their spine as they tried to protect their dignity. "Please aunty leave us! Bachao! MUMMY!!!" their respective mothers rushed towards them screaming, "kya hua?" They all looked towards their mothers wide-eyes. "Mommy, she is trying to rape me and your asking whats wrong, what face will I show [Kripa, Riddhima, Kumkum]?" they screamed back.

Their mothers hit their head and turned towards their fathers who stood laughing so hard they clutched to one another for support. "Dad don't laugh HELP!" they screamed back at them but instead found a playful slap on their cheeks. "what did we do?" they asked shocked. Naina, Shalini and Veena laughed at them, "let them put the haldi on you, it's supposed to be put on everywhere, don't be afraid its nothing that you are thinking! It's a ritual, now be good kids!" the mothers spoke laughing slightly.

Sumeet, Armaan and Angad stared back at the women with an innocent expression, "sorry aunty jee!" they added emphasis on "aunty" just in case. The ceremony continued, and by the end of the ceremony, the men stood with up with their shirts in their hand, shorts pulled higher than usual, and body covered in haldi. "great im going to reek for ages with this stuff!" the trio whined and rushed towards the bathrooms for a warm shower. While the mothers ruined the rangoli, by gathering it together and putting in a bowl.

Half an hour later, Armaan-angad-Sumeet walked out of the house, with red, elegant pots on their heads [sorry forgot what they are called] and down the street. In the back the dholi played the dholi higher as everyone danced in the middle of the street, singing, dancing and enjoying the soft windy breeze.

The next day was finally the day of the Sangeet and the Mendhi. The boys would finally see the women they loved for a few seconds. Angad dressed in a gold sherwani and red chunni walked down the stairs, followed by Armaan who wore a black sherwani with a gold chunni and Sumeet followed wearing a black sherwani with a black chunni. While in the other home, Kripa walked down in a red salwar with gold designs, followed by Riddhima who wore a beige suit with a red chunni and Kumkum walked down seconds after pink salwar with black designs on it.

The girls smiled and found their way to their seats, where the mendhi was applied in elegant and gorgeous designs on their hands and feet. "wow Kripa, look at your mendhi its so pretty!" Riddhima squealed with excitement, as one of Kripa's hand finished up. Kripa laughed and asked the lady to write "angad" on one of her hands. The lady nodded and Kripa turned her attention to Riddhima's and Kumkum's almost done mendhi. She smiled, as she found "Sumeet" on Kumkum's hand and "armaan" on Riddhima's hand hidden between the flowers. They laughed freely and turned their attention towards the girls dancing in the middle of floor.

"guys im bored, I want to see Riddhima, I haven't seen her face in two days, can you believe it two days! I think im going to die, I need my Riddzie!" Armaan whined like a little child while the Sangeet continued on. Sumeet turned to look at him with a pout and depressed look on his face as well, "I miss my Kummie, I haven't seen her in two days, I think I'm going to loose it, if I don't see her any time soon!" Angad turned to look at them and laughed they were love sick puppies, only he knew how he had gone through not seeing many times a month when both had broken apart; it hurt more now that they were together and not able to see one another, but in the end they would be together forever. He tried smiling but failed.

"Idea!" Armaan whispered loudly near Sumeet and angad. Both turned to look at him and shook their heads negatively, usually whenever Armaan had an idea they all would get whooped pretty hard, and they couldn't afford any craziness a day before their wedding. "Let's go to the sangeet, we can go if we don't get caught!" Sumeet and Angad glared at him with curiosity and tried to tell him they didn't want to hear but eventually found the idea pretty crazy. "Let's go, here angad you wear this it is Naina mom's sari, Sumeet you wear this, it is Shalini mom's salwar and Armaan you are going to wear this!" he spoke to them and himself, handing them either a salwar, sari or pajami suit.

The men snickered to themselves and rushed out the window carefully and ran towards the other house, making sure the make up had covered them completely and put another chunni over their heads. "Namastey aunty ji!" the trio said in a squeaky voice and laughed shyly; rather embarrassment. Naina mistook them for the performers and led them in; where they found their girls looking ever so beautiful chatting among themselves and glancing at each others mendhis. The boys froze smiling with joy; and waited for the girls to look up, boy did wearing heals and make up add a lot of burden on them; they laughed slightly.

Riddhima glanced up and found the oddly familiar women-men looking at them; one especially caught her eye, the person's eyes were oddly familiar with Armaan and then it hit her it was Armaan as he winked at her. She blushed and burst out laughing; all the women stared at her as if she had gone mental. Kripa and Kumkum asked but all Riddhima did was point towards the boys. The girls turned to look at the boys and burst out laughing hard, tears rushing down their eyes, as they turned bright red.

Where as the boys grimaced, that was a very sweet welcome, they muttered to themselves, and walked near their love, grabbed her by the arm and asked for a dance. Kripa stared at angad trying to hide her giggles with a straight face. "you know you look pretty sexci as a woman!" Kripa winked at him, "if only you were a man, I would marry you rather than Angad!" she sighed depressed and continued dancing while Angad froze. Did Kripa just really say that, from the other end, Riddhima and Kumkum followed Kripa's tactics.

"You're a very gorgeous woman, hmm I wonder how you look like a man!" Riddhima winked at Armaan, and seductively danced in front of him, laughing freely. Armaan froze, did she seriously just say that, wow, was that a compliment or an insult! He stood in the middle frozen while Veena walked towards the middle of the room, staring at them incredulously.

"hmm do you know how I can get rid of Sumeet, perhaps you can hook me up with another!" Kumkum said, holding back her laughter and dancing around him. Her hands touching his waist carefully. Sumeet stared at Kumkum, what was she doing, did she seriously think he was a girl or did she know it was him. He froze, what was going on here.

Kripa, Riddhima and Kumkum turned to look at one another and burst out laughing, watching the horrified faces of the boys. "ANGAD, ARMAAN, SUMEET!!!" Veena and Shalini roared from the other end. "Get out of here!" Naina screamed! "mar gaye!" the trio screamed and tried running out the door only to find the really performers standing and eyeing them with curiosity. "AHHHH!" they said one last and rushed out…..

To be continued…last night of being single..

Thank you everyone for the previous comments, hopefully you all enjoyed reading this part..I truly had fun writing this one…only about 18 or so parts left and then this ff is over….thank you again for the previous comments…we appreciate all of them… - sukhi n saaraEmbarrassed

Go to top