Users

Frequent Posters

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
awesome part loved it,
omg boys are so crazy!!
love the engagement song!!!
i love the little note you left at the end about last night of being single, too good
keep it up
do cont soon
ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HE heheheheheheheh that was so hilarious!!!!!

man i am cracking up........😆😆😆😆😆
😆
do continue soon!!!!!!!!!!
i hope that next part is their marrige and SUHAG RAAT!!!!!!

it will be fun!!!!!😆
😆

plz plz plz continue soon!
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg its sooo sad its finsihing
bt i luved dis updte it was soooo funny
especialy wer the grls wer mkin coment
bout der guys being women dat was too gd
luved it i defo enjoyed reading it 4 sure
luved every part of it cnt wait
4 da nxt part updte sooon

luv niz
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

really a sweet and nice one and a funny please continue it soon

"sehmi se nigaho main khawab hum jagayenge,
suni si raho main phool hum bhichadenge,
hamare sangmuskuraki to dekho ,
hum ap ka har gam bhola dege. "

"LIFE IS A RAILWAY STATION, WHERE LOVE IS A TRAIN
IT WOOD COME AND GO ANYTIME
BUTFRIENDSHIP IS LIKE A TRACK, IT REMAINS FOREVER."

Edited by kvn1983 - 15 years ago
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hehehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheehehheheehehhehehheehhwahhahhha
d after effectz of readngg.. lolz!!!!!! it was soo funnyyy..... bt luvd d way u kept it..
omg d raping eas d bst!!!! poor aunty jees....
bad boyz dey alwayz turn up 2 places wer dey r nt invited... very badddd
n dey gt caught sooo saddd
thnxx, 4 d pm.... super duper prt
eternal thumbnail
Originally posted by: missypatel

ahhahah tht was sooo funny!!

d haldi was hilarious...ter r rapin uS!!OMG!!!

n d last bit..i cud visualise d whole scene!! tooo gud!!

bt ter was 1 thing...d "kalash" i think dtz d thing u hold on yur head n walk..bt girlz do tht i mean groomz family does it nt d groomz temselves!!
was it d same ting? or tis is different??

nehow!!it was much interestin!! grt update! 😜

thanx dear im glad you liked it...im glad you enjoyed it....umm actually thats different, the guy holds on and carries it and there are two more that one by one his family members carry......thanx dear we appreciate the comment😳

Originally posted by: *F^a^i^z^a*

awww that was such a cute part; the engagement was sweet and the haldi was so funny; the boys actually thought the women were raping them lol. aww them being girls was so cute

thanx faiza, we are glad you loved the part....lol thanx for the comment dear...😳

Originally posted by: rima791

awesome part loved it,

omg boys are so crazy!!
love the engagement song!!!
i love the little note you left at the end about last night of being single, too good
keep it up
do cont soon

thanx rima we are glad you liked it...lol dont worry this next update will be filled with naughtiness😉😆 thanx dear...😳

Originally posted by: ami_princess

HE heheheheheheheh that was so hilarious!!!!!

man i am cracking up........😆😆😆😆😆
😆
do continue soon!!!!!!!!!!
i hope that next part is their marrige and SUHAG RAAT!!!!!!

it will be fun!!!!!😆
😆

plz plz plz continue soon!

lol we are glad you liked the part dear...it is lol...😉 last night of being single, marriage and suhaag raat all in one😉 we will and thanx for the comment dear😳

Originally posted by: sweet-niz

omg its sooo sad its finsihing

bt i luved dis updte it was soooo funny
especialy wer the grls wer mkin coment
bout der guys being women dat was too gd
luved it i defo enjoyed reading it 4 sure
luved every part of it cnt wait
4 da nxt part updte sooon

luv niz

aww dont worry there are 18 long parts...we are glad you liked it niz...we appreciate the comment...and thanx again😳

Originally posted by: kvn1983

really a sweet and nice one and a funny please continue it soon

"sehmi se nigaho main khawab hum jagayenge,
suni si raho main phool hum bhichadenge,
hamare sangmuskuraki to dekho ,
hum ap ka har gam bhola dege. "

"LIFE IS A RAILWAY STATION, WHERE LOVE IS A TRAIN
IT WOOD COME AND GO ANYTIME
BUTFRIENDSHIP IS LIKE A TRACK, IT REMAINS FOREVER."

thanx so much nidha...and i love the shayari btw my cousin read your poems and loves them...keep up the great work dear😳

Originally posted by: meow23

hehehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheehehheheehehhehehheehhwahhahhha
d after effectz of readngg.. lolz!!!!!! it was soo funnyyy..... bt luvd d way u kept it..
omg d raping eas d bst!!!! poor aunty jees....
bad boyz dey alwayz turn up 2 places wer dey r nt invited... very badddd
n dey gt caught sooo saddd
thnxx, 4 d pm.... super duper prt

lol we are very happy to see you enjoying the part dear...thanx so much for the lovely comment...will continue in a bit...😳

thank you everyone for the comments...i will be posting the next part today and i wont go to sleep until i do...i keep putting all of them off so im busy lol hehe...thanx again for all the comments...we really enjoy them... - sukhi n saara😳
eternal thumbnail

PROMO:

Coming up in the next part which i'll post tomorrow😊

"Baby, since you stepped into the room, I just said OOH BAY-BAY!"

"Baby you could have me in a heartbeat and you know it!"😉
eternal thumbnail

Chapter 15:

"Wow this is the last day we'll ever be single!" Riddhima squealed with excitement and a strange disappointment. Kumkum turned to eye her suspiciously, by the tone of her voice it was obvious she was brewing another cocky plan her small little mind. Kripa watched both of them with confused looks; and then smiled. She had forgotten they wanted to do something, I mean its obviously their last night of being single, their last day of being single had just been booked with a Sangeet; "hmm, how about we go to the beach party, we were invited to?" Kumkum and Riddhima turned eyeing Kripa with enthusiasm. "Now you say something, jeez woman, get dressed and lets PARTY!" Kumkum and Riddhima spoke at the same time; and split into laughter.

"Crazy kids, but I love them!" Kripa spoke shaking her head as she walked back towards her room to find the perfect dress for the evening. "hey Riddhima, what should I wear, should I wear this? My favorite churidaar?" Kumkum asked Riddhima, smiling at her favorite piece of clothing, while Riddhima stared back flabbergasted. "Kummie, your going to wear that to the best party of the week? Oh come on, we can make this a party for ourselves to! Here wear this!" Riddz spoke handing her a gorgeous black knee length dress. Kumkum eyed it with curiosity and decided to go along with it. "By the way Riddz what are you wearing?" she asked calmly; "I'm wearing, my favorite red halter top, knee length dress! Just got it three days ago!" she chuckled slightly under her breath; while applying a soft layer of make up on her face.

"Kripa! Wow you look pretty in that white strapless dress! It shows yo curves!" Riddhima squealed with excitement, "boy if I were a boy, you'd be my girl!" Kripa glanced at her once and burst into fits of laughter. "Riddhima, since when did you become a lesbian?" Kumkum asked slyly. "Baby, since you stepped into the room, I just said OOH BAY-BAY!" Kumkum and Kripa turned to look at one another and burst out into fits of laughter again. "What? Did I say something funny?" Riddhima asked innocently. Nodding their heads, Kumkum and Kripa walked out the door, with Riddhima behind scratching her head.

"Wow, Ayesha! The party arrangements look awesome! And on the beach even better dude!" Kripa spoke with enthusiasm. "Let's get this party STARTED!" Riddhima said before Kripa and Kumkum could go into detail about the scenery, not that it was bad but yeah party is much much better without the details. "Yay, I'm so excited!" Kumkum shrieked and ran off towards the water with her shoes off. Riddhima watched with her eyes wide, "Kummie, don't forget that your wearing my dress, MAKE SURE YOU GET IT DIRTY!" Kripa turned her gaze back to Riddhima, "did she just say that?" she asked Ayesha who shrugged.

"Can I have your attention everyone! Today not only is this party just for the heck of it, but we have three girls here with us tonight who are getting married tomorrow, and for their doom we are a holding this beach party!" Ayesha spoke into the microphone; everyone turned giving her their full attention. "And the girls are none other than Riddz, Kripa, and Kummie!" All three turned and waved at everyone they knew; while the guys slumped, the hottest girls that were at the party were getting married, no way was there a chance with them. While the other girls sighed, thankfully no competition this time now that they were taken!

In the back, the music pumped up as Kripa, Riddhima and Kumkum gulped down a shot of vodka! Touch My Body by Mariah Carey, the three sang with beautiful voices; meanwhile another trio of boys entered the party, Angad, Armaan and Sumeet; and immediately their eyes shot towards the girls dancing.

I know that you've been waiting for it
I'm waiting too
In my imagination I'd be all up on you
I know you got that fever for me
Hundred and two
And boy I know I feel the same
My temperature's through the roof

Kripa began singing, the words coming out of her mouth effortlessly; while she swayed her hips seductively in the middle of the beach. She turned and walked calmly towards a handsome man in his early twenties and danced up against him. While he gawked at the damn sexci woman. As she danced, Angad watched growing restless and angry as she moved up against another man.

If there's a camera up in here
Then it's gonna leave with me
When I do (I do)
Then I'd best not catch this flick
On YouTube (YouTube)
'Cause if you run your mouth and brag
About this secret rendezvous
I will hunt you down
'Cause baby I'm up in my bidness
Like a Wendy interview
But this is private
Between you and I

Riddhima followed Kripa's lead, singing the song with ease, putting a little effort into being seductive. Innocently, she licked her lips and gracefully moved her hips to the sides, unknowingly turning on the guys who watched with wide eyes; at the gorgeous beauty. Armaan's eyes dropped wide open, he never knew she could dance like that!

Touch my body
Put me on the floor
Wrestle me around
Play with me some more
Touch my body
Throw me on the bed
I just wanna make you feel
Like you never did.
Touch my body
Let me wrap my thighs
All around your waist
Just a little taste
Touch my body
Know you love my curves
Come on and give me what I deserve
And touch my body.

Kumkum struggled to keep up with her seductive moves, but eventually, stopped and did her innocent dances. With her wide and beautiful eyes she approached a group of men and swayed her body. Sumeet watched with passion, boy could she be seductive!

Boy you can put me on you
Like a brand new white tee
I'll hug your body tighter
Than my favorite jeans
I want you to caress me
Like a tropical breeze
And float away with you
In the Caribbean Sea

Then it's gonna leave with me
When I do (I do)
Then I'd best not catch this flick
On YouTube (YouTube)
'Cause if you run your mouth and brag
About this secret rendezvous
I will hunt you down
'Cause baby I'm up in my bidness
Like a Wendy interview
But this is private
Between you and I

Kripa rushed towards the waters, soaking herself. Water droplets rushed down from her forehead to her legs. Her wet clothes clinging to her body, showing off her perfectly shaped curves. Meanwhile, angad turned to glance at Kripa and froze, boy was he going to loose it any minute if….and then he stopped. Kripa danced seductively on the beach, rolling around, while her dress pulled up to her thighs. Revealing her tanned body. A group of guys nearby watched with lustful eyes; and walked towards her touching her as they danced swiftly along with her. Finally when he couldn't take it longer; Angad rushed towards them….

Touch my body
Put me on the floor
Wrestle me around
Play with me some more
Touch my body
Throw me on the bed
Like you never did.
Touch my body
Let me wrap my thighs
All around your waist
Just a little taste
Touch my body
Know you love my curves
And touch my body.

Imma treat you like a teddy bear
You won't wanna go nowhere
In the life of luxury
Baby just turn to me
You won't want for nothing boy
I will give you plenty
Touch my body

Riddhima settled for a chair, unknowingly rubbing both her legs against one another. The guys watched with lust and need for the gorgeous beauty who innocently aroused their senses. Finally taking in their sudden passion, Riddhima rose swiftly and danced seductively towards Kumkum who stood in the middle moving about. Armaan watched, and finally when he could no longer take it, he rushed towards her.

Touch my body
Put me on the floor
Wrestle me around
Play with me some more
Touch my body
Throw me on the bed
Like you never did.
Touch my body
Let me wrap my thighs
All around your waist
Just a little taste
Touch my body
Know you love my curves
And touch my body.

Kumkum saw Riddhima approach and smiled, both danced closely with one another, driving all the boys passions crazy. Two girls pretty much grinding up on one another, was making it harder for them not to grab them and leave the beach. Sumeet watched, automatically finding his feet moving towards them….

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah
Oh yeah oh yeah
Oh oh oh oh yeah
Touch my body...

Kripa, Riddhima and Kumkum ran towards the beach, their dresses flying to their knees, and hair swirled around in directions. The trio splashed one another with water as they ended the song and fell in. Coming out several minutes later, soaking wet and full of seduction. "That's it!" Angad roared, he couldn't take the passion Kripa had filled not only in his mind but the others as well. Armaan watched with need for Riddhima and then turned his gaze to Kumkum with horrified eyes; his sister was…oh he didn't even want to think that…meanwhile Sumeet kept the same thoughts in mind…

Angad, Sumeet and Armaan rushed towards their respective girls, swung them on their shoulders and rushed towards the cars, while the guys watched angrily. That the beautiful, seductive girls were taken away! "Well there go the engaged couples, each with their fiancs on their shoulders!" Ayesha spoke laughing. Everyone at the party turned to glance at the couples as they ran off and laughed. The girls finally sighing that the rest of the boys were here for them and the boys suddenly slumping as the hottest girls were out.

"Damn guys! I know I shouldn't be saying this but I am aroused!" Armaan spoke, his eyes wide with longing for Riddhima. Sumeet turned to glare at him for thinking like that about Riddhima, "Shut up dude, that's my sister!" Armaan turned to glare back at him, "and Kummie's my sister, you dweeb, we are going to be brother-in-laws no matter what, and damn I never thought any of them could dance like that! Jeez, especially Kripa, sexy, seductive and her? No way dude!" Armaan said flashing back to Riddhima. Angad turned to glance at them, he himself was aroused but damn, right when they had thought they could have their bachelor night out no! they ended up meeting the girls there who were turning other men on!

"I think I need to sleep!" Angad said at last, all turned to him nodding. At four in the morning that probably was the best idea, no drinks no nothing and no badmaashi! Thankfully somehow, they had found the girls keys and brought them back home with their car! And dumped them carefully on their beds. "Kay let's go to sleep guys!" the trios said and headed up the stairs entering the rooms where their rooms would usually be. Forgetting the most important thing! They weren't home unfortunately they were in the girls home and headed into their rooms. Angad into Kripa's, Armaan into Riddhima's and Sumeet into Kumkum's room.

In the morning, Kripa moved softly, hitting her body against something hard. It was warm, and yet very comforting! "Hmph!" Kripa let out a little squeal and snuggled closer to her knew source of warmth. Instinctively, her hands wrapped around her heater. She froze, it was an arm. Her eyebrows furrowed, while her eyes snapped wide open. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HELP!" Kripa screamed, and quickly grabbed a pillow and started hitting the poor fellow. "who the hell?" Angad snapped back. Kripa stopped, and looked at him, "Angad, what the hell are you doing here?" Angad glanced at her and then back at the room. "Damn! I ended up sleeping in your room last night, after you successfully managed to seduce I don't know how many men into trying to get you into bed!" Angad shot back paranoid that she woke him up from his dreamless night.

Kripa smiled remembering last night, "that was fun, some of the men were hot, but baby, you know its true they could have had me in a heartbeat, and they know it!" she winked at him and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower while Angad stared back flabbergasted.

Armaan tossed and turned trying to find his comfortable position when finally he found the perfect position. Something soft hit his body as he fell over it; he smiled and his hands pressed up and down the sides; but the bumps were worrying him. Whatever was wrong with bed he would fix it, later he thought! "Ahhhhhh! Ca…Can't …Breathe!" Riddhima screamed breathlessly. Armaan's eyes shot up, what the hell since when did his stupid bed start screaming and that too like Riddhima. "ugh shut up you stupid bed, your not supposed to be talking!" sighing he closed his eyes and moved his hands about and slapped the comfy position. Suddenly armaan burst out laughing, something was tickling him, "awww stop you stupid bed!" he spoke through his laughter and aimlessly slapped whatever was underneath him. Finally after a good five minutes, Riddhima was able to get Armaan off of her. "What the hell armaan you almost killed me you fat dork! And not only that but you slapped me like fifty billion times, jeez man get a grip and what the heck are you doing in my room!" she screamed realizing the situation they were in at 10 in the morning!

Armaan took one glance at her and the surroundings. "Damn, I fell asleep here, jeez woman, next time you decide to seduce a hundred guys at a beach party try not to get wet, and dance!" Armaan shot back and rushed out the door while Riddhima fell back on her bed laughing; while she recalled the incidents of the previous night.

"Tring, tring!" Kumkum's alarm clock went off, it had been going off a few times but every time it did someone would shut it off, thinking it was Riddhima or Kripa, Kumkum kept falling asleep. Finally awake, she turned slightly and hit a man dressed in black. "AH!" Kumkum barely screamed when Sumeet turned around and pulled her into a soft kiss. He had woken up and found himself in her room but lazy as he was and the innocent look on her face really was driving him nuts. Kumkum stared shocked at first but then found him grinning at her while kissing her. Sighing with relief she kissed him back, and pulled away breathless. "dork, next time you think about doing that try not to grab me again like that!" Kumkum complained. Sumeet stared at her and said, "next time you decide to seduce 100 guys, tell me first so I can book the room for myself!" he winked at her, kissed her one last and rushed out the door to find Angad and Armaan panting for air.

Understanding one another's situation, they rushed out the door, and moved across the street, climbed in through the windows and jumped into the bed just before their mothers opened the door.

Five hours later, Kripa, Riddhima and Kumkum descended down the stairs holding one another's arms dressed elegantly in red and gold lengha, all three different designs. Angad, Armaan and Sumeet stared towards the stairs, their jaws dropping; as they stared back at their brides. They would soon be married and life would be complete. Kripa, Riddhima and Kumkum took their positions next to their grooms and waited for the pandit to continue with the proceedings. One by one, the three couples completed their pheres and applied the mangulsutra and sindoor on their wives.

So much time had passed that no one shed a tear until it was time to leave their homes. One by one, Kripa, Riddhima and Kumkum cried but then burst out laughing. "Mom I'm coming home, in like ten!" they all yelled toward their mothers who laughed with them and followed closely.

NEXT PART SUHAAG RAAT….and honeymoon trips...

pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ahahahah awesome!!!

finally tey r married!!yaaayyyy!!!

dt was niceee!!i wd hve liked 2 c kripa go wild!!;)

bt  d best was AR in Rz room...hahhah he was tlkin 2 d bed lol!! how cute!!!! LMAO!!

grt update u guys!!!! cant wait for d nxt 1!!!👏

P.S - abt d thin dt u said abt guyz holdin n family cumes n all...mind explainin dt in a lil detail..never heard of it..m dead curious!! 😎
Edited by missypatel - 15 years ago
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg d prty wa brilliant.. wot wer d gurls upto..
omg poor ridz she became d bed 4 a nite....hehe
 thnxx, 4 d pm.. update soon