Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eternal thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Chapter 10:

"Kumkum, I don't think I can go through with this marriage; please don't take it in a bad way but I really do NOT love you or anything, neither are we best friends and I have no clue why dadi thinks we would be happy off together. How about we try and get dadi to bail on us, I mean like try and cancel our marriage but keep the other two going? Will you please pitch in your help?" Sumeet desperately begged to a lost Kumkum. "Kumkum? Hello, bheja fry!" Sumeet screamed trying to get her attention; but she just got up and walked towards the balcony lost in her thoughts.

"Whats with her?" Sumeet asked himself in the mirror, "my hair! He thought to himself, I look horrible; ughh oh well I will get a haircut done tomorrow!" Forgetting about his hair he walked near Kumkum; who stood staring at the sky blankly. "is there something wrong Kumkum?" surprised with his soft tone; he continued on, "kya baat hai aaj tum khoyi khoyi si ho, kissi ne kuch kaha kya?" Kumkum nodded negatively. "toh phir kya baat hai?"

Kumkum turned slightly to stare at him; a slight tear trickling down her eyes, "I was thinking about what Dadi said; I don't know whether to marry you for her happiness or ruin her happiness; I don't know what to do, help you or give dadi a reason to smile, mujhe kya karna chaaye?" kumkum asked helplessly. "im sorry kumkum, but I really don't know what to do either, if you put it that way, I love dadi a lot but I don't think I can marry you because ….because" he stopped, the tears gushing down her eyes made his heart twist in pain. He reached towards her to wipe away the tears but she backed off, nodding her head painfully; and ran off. He stared amazed and shocked, where she had just been standing seconds earlier happy and suddenly in pain; most of all what surprised him was why it hurt him? Dard uska hai lekin tadap yahaan kyun hoti hai? He questioned putting his hand to his heart.

"Armaan, humhe kya karna chaaye? Tumhe lagta hai ke hum yeh sab dadi kiliye karna chaaye? Agar sach kahun, toh main dadi kiliye kuch bhi karne kiliye ready hoon chaaye who tumse shaadi karne ko kehti hai ya kuch aur…" Riddhima spoke dreamily; for some odd reason she was actually okay with the idea of marrying Armaan; why no one knew not even her. Armaan turned around to look at her, "Riddz, main tumse shaadi nahin karna chaata!" Riddhima glanced up meeting his powerful gaze; his words pierced through her heart like bullets, a lump formed in the back of her throat and tears tried forcing there way out of her tears. Blinking several times, she spoke, "lekin kyun dadi kiliye bhi nahin?" she suddenly sounded desperate to know why, "kya tum kissi se pyaar kaarte ho?" Armaan turned around, "main tumse shaadi isliye nahin karna chaata kyun ki main nahin chaata ke kissi ko bhi mujhse shaadi karne kiliye majboor kiya jaaye, aur waise bhi I don't want someone who doesn't love me; aur rahiye baat ladki ki, ha ek ladki hai jisse main pyaar kaarta hoon lekin who mujhe pyaar nahin kaarti!" Riddhima turned to look away from his back, that had done it, the tears gushed down her cheeks, landing softly on her hands. With a swift movement she ran out the door; leaving armaan speechless.

"Kripa, you can start coming back downstairs, Rakhi left; she wont be here for a while!" Angad spoke uninterested. Kripa glanced up, finding him dressed in blue jeans, a white button up shirt with two buttons undone, his hair gelled back and a french beard. She inhaled a sharp breath and looked away, her face flushing with heat, "dang does he look tempting!" she thought. "jab mujhe neeche aana ho ga tab main aa jaongi, tum meri chinta maat karo! Waise bhi tumne bahaut kuch ab tak kiya…yeh jhoot tumhe aur nahin karna padega!" Angad walked near her; grabbed her by the arm and swung her around, "maine aaj tak kuch nahin kiya hai samjhi! Isme meri koi galati nahin hai ke tum dusero ki baat maanti hoon lekin unki nahin jinse tum "pyaar" kaarti thi! And what do you think I want to marry you, you can just forget about that, get that, learn it love it and understood it!" he let go of her arm and walked out the room angered by her accusations; when would the truth reveal itself before her eyes, and how much longer would he be able to hold off his longing for her?

A week later things had changed in the mansion, Angad and Kripa were on small talk terms, Armaan and Riddhima talked like friends would and well the same for Sumeet and Kumkum. Lets take a glance at the lives of the couples exactly 7 days later, and yet 7 days before the wedding!

"Kumkum, what should I wear to the party tonight? I don't have anything good to wear, please yaar help me out!" Sumeet begged, Kumkum giggled and walked near his closet, carefully taking out a pair of jeans and black shirt. "Here, this will look nice on you! Now hurry up and lets go, you used to complain to me I take long who takes long now?" she mocked him. Sumeet smirked at her, "Well my dear, we both are going as a COUPLE, that means I have to look good to cover up for your ahem ahem, I will go and change now, cya!" he laughed and walked away. Kumkum's eyes narrowed, and she muttered under her breath, "I'll show you beautiful, that's a challenge Kumkum Mallik does not refuse to take!"

Half an hour later, Kumkum walked down the stairs to find an impatient Sumeet walking back and forth in the living room, "kumkum hurry up yaar, look who's taking long now!" he screamed for the hundredth time when it had just been two minutes that he had been completely ready. He looked up and found Kumkum, dressed in a gorgeous black and silver sari, her hair down in curls, beautiful make up done to enhance the beauty of her eyes; his mouth full open in awe. Kumkum smirked and walked near him shutting his mouth, "andar makki bhar jaayegi!!" and walked away laughing to herself. Sumeet quickly ran ahead of her and opened the door, "let's go my sweetheart!" he spoke by habit, dropping a kiss to her forehead. She looked up into his eyes confused, things had truly taken a turn in their life the past few days!

Flashback:

"Kumkum, why are you crying?" Sumeet asked after Kumkum had ran out of his room the other night. Kumkum nodded negatively and through her muffled voice managed to speak, "I…I am…not….cry…crying!" Sumeet glared at her, "you are such a horrible liar, and you expect me to believe that when I see this white water droplets pouring out of your eyes and sliding softly down your cheek? Then my gosh you must really see me as a duffer!" he spoke in mock horror. Kumkum got up quickly, when Sumeet grabbed a hold of her hand, "seriously yaar baat kya hai? Tum ro kyun rahiye ho?" Kumkum overcome with pain turned around and hugged him. Sumeet stood frozen, he was confused, it felt nice to have her there, like he had been complete…he smiled this is where he wanted to be….where as kumkum thought, "kaise batao tumhe ki main tumhe….I love you sumeet, lekin tumhe yeh ehsaas kab ho ga?"

Moments later, both let go of one another unwillingly, Sumeet wiped Kumkum's tears and said, "please don't cry kumkum, you look horrible with tears and to think dadi is going to say you are already making my daughter cry before marriage, what about afterwards? So please cheer up, at least for me!" kumkum smiled and hugged him again as he laughed softly.

End of Flashback:

"Armaan, what do you want to do today, I'm bored, how about a basketball match between both of us?" riddhima asked a sleepy armaan. Armaan looked at her, "not now riddz, I am so tired, I didn't get a good night sleep last night, too much was on my mind." Riddhima's eyes furrowed in frustration, "kya hua; tumhari tabeeyat toh teek hai naa?" Armaan rolled his eyes, "kuch din pehle teek thi lekin jabse tumse dosti ki tabse maine apne liye ek pagal khane mein bed hold kar liya hai!" he laughed silently; while Riddhima grabbed a pillow and began hitting him hard. "Ahhh!" Armaan screamed, shaking with laughter and her soft pillow hits and her anger.

Moments later, the screen moves closer, an entire room is covered in feathers, pillows ripped apart, and in the middle of the bed were two mature rather at this moment immature adults; still hitting one another with pillows. Armaan hit riddhima and vice versa; taking a chance Armaan stole Riddhima's pillow and threw it behind me. Riddhima looked at him and punched him. "awww! Maar daala!" Armaan winced in pain but caught hold of Riddhima's arm causing her to land on him as both fell back. Both looked into one another's eyes; not awkward by their positions, or if they were just friends….but something in his eyes gave her a lot of happiness. She refused to let go until he looked away before he leaned in to do the unexpected. Sighing she looked away as well suddenly red with embarrassment; "sorry!" and with that she took off.

Flashback:

Riddhima sat in the dining room table frustrated with Armaan's constant ignoring her, now and then he would pass a rude remark, or manage to pull off a flirty tone with her but now he had just gotten the worst he could do. He had actually been ignoring Riddhima completely, in hopes of making her realize she loved him! Well it was just a same old same old day when Armaan walked in to the room with hot coffee in his hands, "Armaan!" Riddhima called out to him but he just walked away pretending as if he had not heard anything. Frustrated she ran after him, grabbed his arm and turned him around, the hot coffee spilled over his arm. He winced in pain; Riddhima let out a shriek of pain before grabbing his arm and running his arm under the faucet. "im so sorry! My gosh armaan yeh sab naa hota if you just had turned around!" she sounded frustrated. Armaan rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at her; the pain disappearing at the soft touch of her hand.

"Leave it, I can do it myself!" his voice bitter suddenly. She glanced at him shocked as he pulled his hand away; nearly around the corner when she spoke desperate, "please armaan don't ignore me like this, can we atleast please be friends….or enemies, I miss your bugging me!" Armaan turned a sloppy grin on the side of his face, but he managed to turn it into an innocent look, "why do you miss me? What am I to you nothing but a majboori, a forced decision upon you!" he hollered back slightly aggravated. Riddhima glanced up, "because….because…..I like it when you tease me, you make me feel like I'm important…and because I…I… like you!" she whispered the last bit to herself. Armaan walked near her, Riddhima backed towards the sink, staring in his eyes. Suddenly she was stuck between his hold, he tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, before he leaned down and said, "I missed you too, duffo!"

End of flashback:

To be continued….next parts confessions probably, and wedding rituals…and thanx for the comments everyone really loved reading the replies...saara and i appreciate all of them😳

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really a nice one yaar its so sweet very nicely written👏  i love it please continue it soon

"Friendship is all about three things:
Winning losing and sharing....
Winning your friends heart..
Losing your ego..
& Sharing joys and sorrows😊"

"Kuch Khoye Bina Humne Paaya Hai,
Kuch Maange Bina Hamein Mila Hai,
Naaz Hai Hamein Apani Taqdeer Pe,
Jisne Hamein Aap Jaise Dost Se Milaaya Hai."
Edited by kvn1983 - 15 years ago
hyperash thumbnail
heyy!!
that part was sooo cute...n yet still i want moreeee 😭 loool!! 😊
keeep it up....its AMAZING!! srsly!!! luved it how they r frends now....thank god!!!! plzz doo update sooon!!
thnks for them pm...keep em cumin 😉
luvss aashna
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
fab part just loved it...
almost all couples r developing their relationship...
hopefully AK probs will b solved soon.
continue soon
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i luve ur ff its tooo gd
really cute updte
hope ak sort everthing out doh
and luved da ar moments
cnt wait 4 da cnfressions realy xcited
updte soooon
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!! an amzng n a gr888 prt.... specially d flasbaks wer awseum..... 2222222222222222222222 guddddddddddddddddd.............. thnxx 4 d pm... update sooonnn 😊
2113 thumbnail
its getin better each time...loved it as always..keep updatin..lukin forward for more hot scenes between the couples 😳 u know a writer creates magic when he/she can make d readers actualy envision d whole thing n while reading ur writin..i can actualy imagine d whole thing...keep it up!!!
mahi4u thumbnail
hey

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dat was kahani love ka twist 😉

relllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy sweeeeeeeeeeettttttttt 😳

juz luved it 👏

cont super sooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn
luv ya n tak care
mahru
eternal thumbnail

Originally posted by: kvn1983

really a nice one yaar its so sweet very nicely written👏  i love it please continue it soon

"Friendship is all about three things:
Winning losing and sharing....
Winning your friends heart..
Losing your ego..
& Sharing joys and sorrows😊"

"Kuch Khoye Bina Humne Paaya Hai,
Kuch Maange Bina Hamein Mila Hai,
Naaz Hai Hamein Apani Taqdeer Pe,
Jisne Hamein Aap Jaise Dost Se Milaaya Hai."

👏👏👏 awesome poem nidha...i totally love them...and thank you for enjoying this ff...we are glad you like it😳

Originally posted by: hyperash

heyy!!
that part was sooo cute...n yet still i want moreeee 😭 loool!! 😊
keeep it up....its AMAZING!! srsly!!! luved it how they r frends now....thank god!!!! plzz doo update sooon!!
thnks for them pm...keep em cumin 😉
luvss aashna

thanx aashna...lol i will post another part hopefully today...lol will do and yeap will pm you as soon as i post...thanx again dear we appreciate the comments😳

Originally posted by: sujalangad_rock

fab part just loved it...
almost all couples r developing their relationship...
hopefully AK probs will b solved soon.
continue soon

thanx dear...yeap well lets see what happens in ak's situation...thanx again saara and i appreciate the comments😛

Originally posted by: sweet-niz

i luve ur ff its tooo gd
really cute updte
hope ak sort everthing out doh
and luved da ar moments
cnt wait 4 da cnfressions realy xcited
updte soooon

thanx dear we're glad you like this ff....yup the confessions will be pretty crazy lol...will do and thanx again😃

Originally posted by: deeya123

great part

thanx deeya😳

Originally posted by: meow23

wow!!!!!!!! an amzng n a gr888 prt.... specially d flasbaks wer awseum..... 2222222222222222222222 guddddddddddddddddd.............. thnxx 4 d pm... update sooonnn 😊

thanx dear we're glad you liked the part....thanx again yup will continue today😃

Originally posted by: 2113

its getin better each time...loved it as always..keep updatin..lukin forward for more hot scenes between the couples 😳 u know a writer creates magic when he/she can make d readers actualy envision d whole thing n while reading ur writin..i can actualy imagine d whole thing...keep it up!!!

thanx dear...yup will have more romantic and intense scenes coming up between all the couples well not every couple lol...awwwwwww thanx a lot dear that means a lot...will post today and thanx for the encouragement😳

Originally posted by: mahi4u

hey

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dat was kahani love ka twist 😉

relllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy sweeeeeeeeeeettttttttt 😳

juz luved it 👏

cont super sooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn
luv ya n tak care
mahru

thanx mahru, we appreciate your comments and that you liked it...thanx a lot dear..will continue later today😉

thanx everyone for the comments, saara and i appreciate them and we are glad you all like this ff very much...it means a lot to us and keeps us encouraged..thanx again - sukhi n saara😳

eternal thumbnail

NOTE :

sorry everyone i havent been able to post...on thursday was sick and yesterday was up and about because of fourth of july and when i tried posting late at night my laptop crashed...lost all my files, ff stuff...pictures, skool documents...so pissed right now so it'll take a while before i post....😡

sukhi😭