Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2113 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yea..it was a bit confusin...but dats d exciin part..waitin for d unexpected ..lol...thanx for d pm..keep on writin...
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice part
sad to see that ak couldn't get married
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice part...bt wen ll u disclose AK suspense...plzzzzzzz clear out d misunderstanding soon......
continue soon...
mahi4u thumbnail
hey

grt prt 😉

hmmmmmmmmm ..........

very interesting 😉

cont super sooooooonnnnnnnnnn
luv ya n tak care
mahru
hyperash thumbnail
heeeyyy
nicee part....verryyy welll written..but im still a bit confused...but i huess int he following parts once evrythin get clear i will understand better..,
dooo update sooonerrr 😊
n thnks for thee pm...keep em cumin 😉
luvvss aashna
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
poor AK
cute ar n sk scnes
very nce updte
continue soon
eternal thumbnail

Note:

hey everyone sorry for not posting a part yesterday..imma post it today after my parents go to sleep because im getting sick again...and my head be hurting rather pounding...sorry for not posting earlier...will do it in a bit😳  and thank you for all the comments...

love sukhi😳

eternal thumbnail

Originally posted by: kvn1983

thanks for updating please continue it soon its really a nice one 👏 👏

thanx nidha will post in a bit😳

Originally posted by: meow23

d flasbak was amzng...... omg dat rakhi..... bt luvd d prt.... it was brilliantly ritten... 222222222222222 gud......... thnxx 4 d pm.. update soon 😊 😊 😊

thank you glad you liked it....thanx again; no problem and yup will post in a bit😳

Originally posted by: cute_unknown_fr

awww very nice part 👏

thanx dear saara and i appreciate your comment...😳

Originally posted by: shalika

nice update
plz continue soon

thanx shalika, saara and i appreciate it...will post in a bit😳

Originally posted by: 2113

yea..it was a bit confusin...but dats d exciin part..waitin for d unexpected ..lol...thanx for d pm..keep on writin...

sorry about that couldn't clearly remember in what order she wanted the plot to go in....no problem...yup will do and will post in a bit😳

Originally posted by: deeya123

nice part
sad to see that ak couldn't get married

it is but lets see what happens in the future...thanx😃

Originally posted by: coolvini4u

nice part...bt wen ll u disclose AK suspense...plzzzzzzz clear out d misunderstanding soon......
continue soon...

that still has time...saara has made that part pretty long lol...probably another 3 or 4 parts and then lets see what happens....will do and thanx😛

Originally posted by: mahi4u

hey

grt prt 😉

hmmmmmmmmm ..........

very interesting 😉

cont super sooooooonnnnnnnnnn
luv ya n tak care
mahru

thanx mahru for your comment, saara and i appreciate it and yes will post in a bit..thanx again😳

Originally posted by: hyperash

heeeyyy
nicee part....verryyy welll written..but im still a bit confused...but i huess int he following parts once evrythin get clear i will understand better..,
dooo update sooonerrr 😊
n thnks for thee pm...keep em cumin 😉
luvvss aashna

thanx aashna for the comment...sorry about the confusion hopefully it'll go away with the next part...will do...yup will pm you again..thanx again😳

Originally posted by: sweet-niz

poor AK
cute ar n sk scnes
very nce updte
continue soon

thanx dear i try lol...will do and thanx again😃

thank you everyone for the wonderful comments we both appreciate them...keep em coming and if you have any questions feel free to pm perhaps i can clear out your confusion, if i dont forget myself😆 lol...thanx again - sukhi n saara😳

Edited by Mimi_Rani - 15 years ago
eternal thumbnail

Chapter 9:

"Dadi is calling us! Please hurry up!" Kripa called from downstairs. Riddhima and Kumkum rushed downstairs suddenly troubled by the surprise meeting Dadi had called, including the boys. "betho mere bacho!" Dadi's trembling voice echoed throughout the entire family room. "Main jaanti hoon ke tum sab ek dusere se shaadi nahin karna chaate lekin please yeh meri aap sab se binati hai ke tum sab yeh shaadi karo, pata nahin kab main naa rahu, toh please yeh meri akhri icha samaj ke yeh shaadi kar lo!" Dadi stood facing the back wall with tears rolling uncontrollably down her eyes. Riddhima, Kumkum, Armaan and Sumeet watched in utter shock; what would they say to that. Kripa and Angad sat refusing to meet one another's eyes.

"Fine Dadi if this is what you really want we are willing to marry one another!" All their voices ripped through the awkward silence. Dadi turned around, a million dollar smile breaking out on her wrinkly and yet soft face; "thank you everyone!" she said her voice beaming with happiness and pulled them into a hug. Armaan's hand slightly touched Riddhima's hand. She glanced up at him surprised at the effect of his touch; sending shivers down her back. Both glanced into one another's eyes; moments passed and their eyes refused to let go; something about Armaan's eyes forced Riddhima to continue looking at them; something deep for her was hidden in his eyes. He looked away quickly as he realized her sudden emotions.

"Yeh Armaan ko kya hua, uski aankhon mein ek dard sa tha, kya hua usko?" Riddhima wandered off into her bedroom, like a robot, thinking about Armaan. She suddenly was worried for him; why did he just storn out of their like that? Frustrated with her sudden worry for Armaan she paced in her room back and forth. Hoping to distract herself; she went on her laptop and logged on to a boring website with the game Rapid Fire. Interested she began playing; the first word that came into her mind she wrote down. …

"How old are you?" - 22 years old

"your favorite color?" - pink

"favorite song?" - too many

"favorite actor?" - Anil Kapoor

"favorite show?" - Dil Mill Gaye

"Love or friendship?" - love

"Love who?" - Armaan….she stopped suddenly surprised by her own answer, how did his name appear at the tip of her tongue when she was asked about love; and Anil Kapoor was one of Armaan's favorite actors, she had hardly liked him; but now that she thought about it she liked everything Armaan wanted for her; she frowned in disapproval and logged off; this certainly was getting out of control. And with that skipped down the stairs hoping to distract herself with anything that came on her mind; but she desperately wanted to speak to Armaan at the moment.

Where as Kumkum sat in her room near the window frustrated, life was complicated for her; she had just decided to marry the one man that hated her guts; she hated him too but not literally she just saw him as a friend, not a close one but not a lover either. She frowned, and moped around the room hoping to find a distraction when she came around the same Rapid Fire game Riddhima played on her laptop.

"How old are you?" - 23 years old

"Your favorite color?" - red

"favorite song?" - at the moment Jaana hai Tujhko

"favorite show?" - kumkum

"Love or Friendship?" - friendship

"Love who?" - no one….she frowned she enjoyed this game but the answer to the last question stuck her like a dagger, she didn't love anyone; and better yet was being forced into a relationship with a man that hated her guts; how was she supposed to cope with him. What if the man of her dreams was found after her marriage; would she be able to divorce him and leave….gosh this was so confusing and head smashing. Sighing she took a deep breath, and wondered was she truly not in love, but stopped, she wouldn't think about this; she had no choice. Period.

"Kumkum, mujhe tumse baat karni hai?" Sumeet's voice dragged her back into reality; "huh?" she asked confused, with an innocent look on her face. Sumeet stared mesmerized at her; she had just dazed him twice in one day; what was up with that? Moments later he zapped out of his train of thoughts and walked near Kumkum; she backed off slowly; closeness between them was something she dwelled. Unfortunately for her; Sumeet would not back off and pushed her softly against the wall, "mujhe tums kuch baat karni hai isse shaadi ko le kar!" his voice was full of tension yet came out soft. Kumkum stuttered slightly and nodded, "k..kya?" he abruptly turned about on his heels and walked out of the room shattered and lonely suddenly. It was as if he left behind his entire soul and life in that room; he frowned how could he back out of the marriage now with this new "disease!" he shuddered and slammed his door shut where as Kumkum stared amazed; what on earth had just took place between them? She frowned and walked downstairs joining Riddhima.

Meanwhile, Kripa sat in the office toying around with a small ball clenched in her fist; a harsh memory replied itself in her mind; the blazing fury in her eyes apparent. A soft knock came from the other end of the door, "come in!" her voice literally snapped; the door opened slowly and in walked a distressed Angad. One look at Kripa sent him down memory lane, there she was sitting still and lifeless with her favorite ball clenched into her soft little hands. He frowned and walked almost ten steps forward until he realized what he was literally headed towards he couldn't let that happen; and turned abruptly on his heels to walk out of the room when he heard her voice softer, "kya chaaye tumhe?" somehow her voice sounded less sharp and it was as if her voice begged to hear his. He turned startled and gazed at her eyes; searching frantically for an answer to this sudden question. But nothing, she was blank, pale and still; as if she had seen a ghost or rather him trying to read her face like he had once done in the past or rather several times been successful with.

"nothing I was just going to ask you something, but never mind, I'll leave!" his voice casual; and walked out of the room leaving a sad kripa to herself; one of these days she would certainly loose it if only Angad had not tried ….she stopped she wouldn't try to remember that horrible memory not now not ever; it hurt more to think about it than when she dealt with the pain during the situation. However at that moment she decided to take a walk through the park perhaps that would lessen the pain away; sighing she got up on to her feet and rushed down the stairs not noticing a pair of eyes watching her from a distance in pain. She was gone yet again, the one chance to sort their differences was lost; how was he going to go through with this now.

While downstairs, "pandit ji, hum yeh shaadi kab te kare?" Naina, Gayatri, Shalini, Veena and Dadi sat discussing the marriage preparations. "yeh shaadi doh hafte baat honi chaaye, in teeno ki honi chaaye warna uske baad ek saal kiliye koi shubh muharat nahin hai!" All looked at one another and smiled eventually; although it was not a long time to prepare they would find a way; while upstairs we here two people say, "I love her and I will tell her!"….

To be continued perhaps Sunday if im not out of town!! Thanx for the comments saara and I appreciate them….- sukhi

eternal thumbnail

woops my bad...hehe😆

Edited by Mimi_Rani - 15 years ago