Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
gr88888888888 prt.........bt kripa... is she happy in getnng married 2 d person whon she luvs or she happy she gt a chnce take revenge.... bt itz kkk... dey bth luv each other... an amzng superb prt... waitng rakhi's entry......thnxx 4 d pm.. update soon 😊
2113 thumbnail
Rakhi Sawant? i already hate her n something tells me that u r gonna make me hate her more πŸ˜† anyway thanx for d pm...great part though it was a bit smaller...keep writin! and yea i love too c d process of fallin in love...somethin also tells me dat im gona c it in ur writin in sumeet n kumkum parts...hehe
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh nooo,kripa is happy bt is thinkin wrong...i wish it gets sortd out...n Rakhi sawant??i really hate her n d way u describd her entry...it was tooo funny... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I guess she's in a negative role...its gud dta suits her... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
newaz,nice part...i wish ridz would also lv armaan... πŸ˜›
continue soon...
luv
*vini*Edited by coolvini4u - 15 years ago
hyperash thumbnail
rakhi sawant πŸ˜• πŸ˜• looool
relli interesting part..was guud....but kripa 😭...
soo many questions!! bt i will WAIT till u update agen 😊 doo update sooonn
luvvs aashna
eternal thumbnail

Originally posted by: meow23

gr88888888888 prt.........bt kripa... is she happy in getnng married 2 d person whon she luvs or she happy she gt a chnce take revenge.... bt itz kkk... dey bth luv each other... an amzng superb prt... waitng rakhi's entry......thnxx 4 d pm.. update soon 😊

thanx for the comment dear, and like i said in the pm kripa wants to get married to angad because she loves him and for revenge....rakhi's entry is crazy am updating in a bit...😳

Originally posted by: 2113

Rakhi Sawant? i already hate her n something tells me that u r gonna make me hate her more πŸ˜† anyway thanx for d pm...great part though it was a bit smaller...keep writin! and yea i love too c d process of fallin in love...somethin also tells me dat im gona c it in ur writin in sumeet n kumkum parts...hehe

lol i guess thats a good thing; of course no problem...yeah sorry about that i couldn't write the other part because its a flashback....lol of course and thanx

Originally posted by: coolvini4u

Oh nooo,kripa is happy bt is thinkin wrong...i wish it gets sortd out...n Rakhi sawant??i really hate her n d way u describd her entry...it was tooo funny... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I guess she's in a negative role...its gud dta suits her... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
newaz,nice part...i wish ridz would also lv armaan... πŸ˜›
continue soon...
luv
*vini*

yeap Kripa is pretty much crazy, yeah i don't like her either, but saara wanted her in there...hehe thats a good thing then lol...yeap she is; of course lol...oooh that wont be so long; am updating in a few hrs...😳

Originally posted by: hyperash

rakhi sawant πŸ˜• πŸ˜• looool
relli interesting part..was guud....but kripa 😭...
soo many questions!! bt i will WAIT till u update agen 😊 doo update sooonn
luvvs aashna

i know lol i was so shocked when saara said rakhi sawant....i know kripa is lopsided lol...of course will continue in a bit😳

thanx everyone for the comment, saara and i appreciate it...will update in a bit 😳

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
grt ff and grt parts saara and thanks sukhi for posting them
eternal thumbnail

Chapter 8:

"Anyways I don't have time for you, just get it before I loose it!" Kripa spoke with pain. With Rakhi around all the memories came around, the cheating, the lies, everything. Kripa looked one last at Rakhi and ran up the stairs as Angad, Sumeet, Kumkum, Armaan, Riddhima walked towards Rakhi. "Hey guysssss! Kaise ho tum?" Rakhi spoke through her shrill voice heading towards the men and placing kisses on their cheeks. Riddhima and Kumkum fumed with anger, "how dare that witch touch my man!" both thought but then relaxed, "why do I care?" With that both walked up the stairs.

Angad stood watching them leave and glanced one last at Rakhi before rushing up the stairs after Kripa; he stopped outside her door and knocked. "Can I come in?" Angad spoke clearly. From the other side Angad clearly heard a muffled and pained voice say, "leave me alone, go away I don't need anyone right now, please just leave me alone….for now and to die!" Angad glared up at the door, and put his hand on the doorknob but then stopped, "what right do I have?" shaking his head he walked towards his room.

Kripa sat in her room thinking about the past, to her and Angad's wedding day.

Flashback:

Riddhima walked into Kripa's room smiling, "Wah wah dekho toh, kinni soni lagdi aa meri pyaari pyaari behen! Wah wah dulhan ji tussi tha sariyaa nu maar dalna!" [wow look how beautiful you look sister, wow bride your going to kill everyone like that!] Kripa flushed a deep shade of red, and threw a glare at Riddhima. "shut up riddz, I'm not looking anything like you are saying!" kripa's voice shook at the end, for some reason she was scared, although she knew she loved angad she believed today was a bad day, not the day before her fairytale wedding. She frowned; and walked towards the window staring up at the stars.

"Knock! Knock! Kripa may I come in pleaseeeeeeee, mujhe bhi andar aana hai!" a shrill voice came from the other end, kripa turned around and rolled her eyes; "aa jao andar rakhi!" the door opened and in walked a fully dressed Rakhi, [yes I know my gosh what happened here?] kripa's eyes grew wide, "Rakhi your wearing full clothes, don't give me a heart attack like that!" Rakhi glared at her, "I personally think I look like a bhenji, I need sexci clothes not these ugly type!" Kripa rolled her eyes and asked Riddhima to walk out of the room; Riddhima nodded and left the room.

Rakhi watched her leave, and a smirk played its way on her face, instantly she pushed the smirk off her face and replaced it with a glum expression, "Kripa I can't believe how you are going through with this marriage after knowing everything!" Rakhi said through a fake innocent voice, Kripa watched her surprised, "What do you mean?" Rakhi looked at her and looked away, "never mind, I should go!" she turned to go but kripa grabbed her hand and pulled her around, "apni baqwaas aise beech mein maat chordo, what the hell are you saying?" Kripa's voice suddenly full of anger. "I shouldn't have Angad will get so mad when he finds out that I accidentally told you, I mean it was his plan; ….what I am trying to say is that ki…how can you marry Angad after knowing this was all his plan and Dilip uncle!" Kripa refused to listen to them when suddenly rakhi continued.

The scene goes mute, Rakhi continues as Kripa shatters completely and looses control, "you don't believe me do you? Fine what is this!" Rakhi held out a certain paper and shoved it into Kripa's hands. Tears gushed down Kripa's cheek, "how could you do this to me chote papa, aur tum Angad, maine toh tumhe jaan se bhi pyaar kiya…" her voice disappeared as her sobs grew louder. Rakhi smiled and left the room.

Dilip walked back and forth in his room, "main aaj kitna khush hoon, pehle toh angad ki shaadi Kripa ke saat, aur toh aur yeh hai mere paas aaj, mujhe toh laga tha ke suryaban yeh sab kripa ko de ga! Kher usse chodo, aaj kripa humare pariwaar ka hissa ban jayegi!" Dilip thought to himself and reflected back to the day suryaban said something to him and tensed..

Flashback two days earlier from the wedding: [basically it's a flashback inside a flashback]

"dilip main chaata hun ke tum sab kripa ko apna lo!" Suryaban said, Dilip smiled back, "of course tujhe toh pata hai maine hamesha se kripa ko kitna pyaar kiya hai, apni beti hamesha se maana hai, lekin aaj sach mein who meri beti ban jayegi!" Dilip said proudly. Suryaban replied, "nahin main chaata hun ke tum kripa ko hamesha se apni bahu maanu beti nahin!" Dilip turned around, "teek hai jaise tum chaho!"

Rakhi walked into the grand mansion, designed elegantly already but with the flowers and mandap in the middle added to its inner beauty! Rakhi gasped with excitement, and rushed past dadi, "dheere jao, kya pata kya ho jaye!" Dadi's voice full of humor went through one ear of Rakhi's and out the other. "chup kar buddhi, tujhe kya farak padta hai, kitni ugly aurat hai yeh, mujhe dekho kitni sexci hoon main jab main iski umar ki hongi same dekhungi!" Walking away she placed kisses on Sumeet, Armaan and Angad's cheek. All looked at her frightened and ran away.

"Kripa kya hua?" Dadi asked walking into the bride's room; where kripa sat fully dressed in an elegant lengha! She smiled and placed a kiss on her face; moments later both walked out distressed. "Dadi…." and the rest is muted….

"Angad yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti!" Kripa's voice rang throughout the entire hall; and with that she left the hall running away with tears. Angad stared back horrified….

Flashback ended:

Kripa wiped her tears away and walked towards the window, looking at the sky. Where as downstairs Armaan and Riddhima argued downstairs, "oye chipkuli, what are you doing here?" armaan's voice rang through the corridor. "Tumse matlab aur waise bhi yeh mera bhi ghar hai!" "ahahha yeh mera bhi ghar hai, kya dialogue maara…yeh tera ghar tab hota agar tu mujhse shaadi kaarti lekin nahin toh nahin!" he spoke casually. "oye this is my house too!" Armaan turned around and walked near her. Riddhima backed off what was wrong with him suddenly, she hit the back wall with a soft thud; lost in Armaan's eyes. Armaan leaned forward and spoke, in her ear, "yeh tumhara ghar nahin humara ghar hai!" he said every so softly and placed a soft kiss on her cheek; quickly letting go and walking away with a wink.

Kumkum watched shocked what was happening between Armaan and Riddhima lately; ever since the entire wedding news they seemed closer; lost in her thoughts she headed down the stairs. Not noticing Sumeet run up the stairs. Both bumped into one another and kumkum lost control; ready to fall on the ground. Luckily sumeet grabbed her and held her in his arms, there she was eyes shut and waiting for her fall. Sumeet chuckled under his breath ready to say something when suddenly he lost all words after seeing her innocent expression. Slightly moving away the few hair tresses that lay on her face. Kumkum opened her eyes and gazed into his soft eyes lost in them…..

"Kumkum! Riddhima!" Both came out of their trance; Riddhima jumped up slightly spilling the juice on her dress where as kumkum let go of sumeet. "Ha aaye!" and rushed towards Kripa screaming for them.

to be continued tomorrow evening...thanx again everyone...sorry if your confused with this part...i didnt know how exactly saara wanted the events to be put together...so i twisted a few things around...hopefully it will make more sense in the upcoming parts...😳 - sukhiπŸ˜›

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for updating please continue it soon its really a nice one πŸ‘ πŸ‘
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
d flasbak was amzng...... omg dat rakhi..... bt luvd d prt.... it was brilliantly ritten... 222222222222222 gud......... thnxx 4 d pm.. update soon 😊 😊 😊
shalika thumbnail
nice update
plz continue soon