Fan Fictions

Ishq Vishq (AK-SK-AR) Epilogue p47 - Page 7

2113 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
it was awesome...u just reminded me of the old Ak days back in KYPH...i miss it soo much....thanx for d pm..beautifully written...thumbs up! keep writing...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eternal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolvini4u

I m d 1st one 2 comment...lol..
OMG,wat a lovely part....soooo romantic...i guess y angad n kripa hav changd!!newaz,wen ll AR b together...hope dey too cum closer...plzzzzzzzzz continue soon...
luv
*vini*

lol yeash you are...thanx dear...ar will be together in a few parts dont worry....will do will continue tomorrow

This content was originally posted by: sameira-90

hey great part.. i wonder what changed between AK.. hope the AR and SK get together.. continue soon..    👏

thanx dear saara and i appreciate it...hmm i wonder too lol...yeap they will..

This content was originally posted by: kvn1983

really an awwsome update thanks for the update please continue it soon.

"Teri yaad se rishta kal bhi tha
teri yaad se rishta aaj bhi hai,,
Dil apna dukhta kal bhi tha
dil ye udaas aaj bhi hai,,
Jo pyar hum tum karte they
woh pyar to zinda aaj bhi hai,,
Hum bichad gaye is doori mein
tum door ho majboori mein,,
Kabhi waqt mile to chala ana
khula dil ka darwaza aaj bhi hai,,
Na sataao, na tadpaao….. .
na mehfil mein yu tanha chodo,
Teri yaad me jaage kal bhi they,
teri yaad me jaage aaj bhi hain……"

thanx dear and lovely poem yet once again👏👏

thanx dear saara and i appreciate it😳

This content was originally posted by: sweet honey

hey..awsome prt ....wonda wah made a-k chnge....is dadi jokin o wa bouh der marriges???
plz cont soon 😃

thanx dear we appreciate it...hmm me too wonder what happened...hmm you'll find out in the next part tomorrow😳

This content was originally posted by: hyperash

heyy
juss read the ff...wow...an amazin concept...n verrry beautifully written...keep it up...cant wait to find out y did AK change...what happend?? plzz doo update sooonnn...n if u dnt mind...cud u plzz pm me once u updatee..thank uuu
luvs aashna 😊

thanx dear ...yup it's all saara's idea im just writing it for her...thanx dear means a lot...hmm i wonder too...will continue tomorrow...yup will pm you tomorrow...😃

This content was originally posted by: rima791

thanks for continuing 😛
aaw AK's story was really cute 😳 😉
loved simplay fab part😳
do cont soon 😃

thank you for reading and commenting...will continue tomorrow rima...😃

This content was originally posted by: meow23

ak's story was touchng n 222 gud.... an amzng, sweet little romantic prt.... really luvd it.. thnx 4 d pm.. update soonn 😊

thanx for the comment...no problem and will update tomorrow😳

This content was originally posted by: 2113

it was awesome...u just reminded me of the old Ak days back in KYPH...i miss it soo much....thanx for d pm..beautifully written...thumbs up! keep writing...

thanx dear we appreciate your comment...i'm glad i could remind you of the old days...me tooo i loved it before it ended how sad naa....will continue tomorrow, thanx again dear😳

thanx everyone for the wonderful comment, we are very happy to know all of you love this ff...will continue tomorrow for saara...thanx again everyone means a lot😳

eternal thumbnail

Chapter 7:

"Dadi how can you even think I would marry this chipkali!" Armaan's voice rang through the corridors, "I just hate her, she is such a cheat, seriously dadi, mom, dad, aunty and uncle, how and why could you come to this conclusion, and plus I am too young to get married! I wouldn't marry her even if she was the last girl on earth!" Armaan's frustrated voice ran throughout the entire house. Riddhima glared at him, "as if I wanna get married to you, you jerk, idiot, makhichoos and khanjoos insaan!" Armaan turned around and glared at her continuously, "Stay away from me!" and walked away.

"Dadi, please don't do something so harsh to me, I can't even stand a moment with this fellow and all of you expect me to marry him, please dadi anyone else I know who is sweet, caring and funny but not him! And plus everyone, we never get along just like the rest of us, then how can all of you expect for us to get married to one another, when clearly we hate each other's guts?" Kumkum spoke casually and calmly. "I agree dadi!" Sumeet spoke from behind her. Dadi smiled and said, "too bad so sad, you too agree a lot, that is why both of you are going to get married the easy way or the hard way, what I mean is tum dhono ne abhi abhi kaha ke tum ek dusere ko ek second kiliye stand nahin kar sakte lekin abhi tum dhono ne kya kiya? Iska matlab yeh hua ke tum dhono apni dadi se jhoot bhol rahe ho!" she spoke with sadness in her voice, "maine toh sirf yeh chaha tha ke mere sabse favorite bache ek dusere ke ho jaaye, toh phir mera yeh akhri ichha puri kardo!"

"Dadi, not fair you can't emotionally blackmail us!" Dadi smiled at them weakly, and spoke, "of course main hoti hi kaun hoon kuch kehne waali!" her voice shattering completely. Sumeet, Armaan, Riddhima and Kumkum glare at one another and kneel around Dadi. "We are sorry dadi, but jo aap maang rahiye hai who sach hona mushkil ho ga, hum sab ek dusere ko pyaar kya, pasand bhi nahin kaarte dadi!" with that all walked away.

Angad turned to look at Kripa surprised to find her still seated there silently. She was lost in her thoughts, he wandered what was up. "Angad!" Angad looked back at Dadi and smiled faintly; and thought, Dadi aap toh meri dil ki baat jaanti hai, maine hamesha sirf or sirf Kripa ko hi chaha hai, jab hum pehle judaa hue te tab main puri thara tute chuka tha, aaj main kripa ko koh nahin sakta, I love her, chaahe she loves me or not, lekin isse shaadi ki baat ki waja se humare beech jo galat femmiya hai kam se kam who toh clear ho jayengi! I love you kripa, I never meant to hurt you but how do I make you understand, perhaps by proving to you that I love you by marrying you maybe then you will realize the truth..

Kripa took side glances at Angad's face, hoping to find any signs of happiness on him but nothing, he seemed upset with their marriage, she sighed mentally and thought, "Dadi you are the best Dadi ever, aap toh hamesha se jaanti thi meri dil ki baat, ke maine sirf angad ko hi pyaar kiya lekin kuch waja se hum dhoore ho gaya, ha aaj bhi main usse pyaar kaarti hoon lekin jo usne mere saat kiya uske liye main shayad usse maaf kar pao. Angad aaj dadi ki waja se hum shayad ek ho paye phir se; issi bahane se main apna badla le sakti hoon aur to aur main hamesha kiliye tumhari ho jaongi, jis rishtey ko hum dhono ne apnaya tha kuch saal pehle who hum ab pura karenge! I love you angad! Ab mere jeena mushkil aur asaan ho jayega, upar se tumhara saat aur mere badle ka maksaat pura hone ko jo hai!" her heart filled with happiness as she continued thinking about all that could be possible.

"Armaan what do you think is going to happen to us, do you love riddhima? I know you don't but do you think you ever will be able to!" Sumeet questioned a stunned Armaan. "Shayad yaar lekin jo nahin ho sakta uski fikar maat karo usse soch soch kar sirf humhe duk mil le ga!" his voice filled with an unknown frustration. Sighting he got up and walked away thinking, "gosh Sumeet I could tell you the truth, I love her I think well not love but I do care for her and because I know she hates me I would never force her into an unwanted relationship no matter how much I yearn for her!"

Where as Sumeet sat there thinking, "yaar I think you are hiding something from me, I don't know but all I can say is I can't spend the rest of my life with that that…girl, I know she doesn't like me and vice versa, we are not meant for one another, and I wont let someone ruin my life or ruin my own life also!" he frowned; and watched the falling sunset.

Later on that very day the doorbell rang, Kripa rushed down the stairs she had been forced along with Riddhima, and Kumkum to stay in the Mansion for today. It was tough having to be forced down into a place where hard and painful memories existed. She opened the door slightly and watched as the familiar face peered at her through squinted eyes. "tum?" the words forced themselves out of Kripa's mouth. "What the hell are you doing here? Didn't you already do enough that you have come to show your hideous face again!" Kripa screamed. The person at the door stutters slightly, "I…im..sorry for all the pain I caused!" her voice came through shaken and disheartened. The screen slowly moves up revealing a short mini skirt, with a small tube top. Her ugly lips glistening with a bright red lipstick, her nose pointy, eyes outlined with dark eyeliner and hair let loose! She is none other than Rakhi Sawant!

To be continued…Tuesday that's it for now guys lol…thanx for the comments everyone...saara and i appreciate it... - sukhi😳

Edited by Mimi_Rani - 15 years ago
afshaa!!! thumbnail
it was awesome
but sad tht wht kripa wants
is she happy with her being gettin married to angad the man she loves or is she being happy that she can take reveng after marring angad the man she hates
its kinda confusing well its k
i loved it,all will soon get to know
tht they love each other
continue soon

thnx
afshaa
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really a nice one 👏 👏 👏
and please continue it soon
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh god plz clear the misunderstaning between AK 😛 i wonder what has rakhi gotta to with AK? 😕 aaww armaan is so sweet and nice poor ridz doesn't even have an idea about it plz do cont soon 😛
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awwww dey al have these feeling omg hope dey gt it sorted out n raki lool nw derz a surprise nce wrk luvin ur ff its great fun to read updte soooon
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey great part.. hope AK get there misunderstanding cleared.. continue soon.. 👏
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great part
jus hope ak get together and clear their all the misunderstandings
eternal thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: afshaa!!!

it was awesome
but sad tht wht kripa wants
is she happy with her being gettin married to angad the man she loves or is she being happy that she can take reveng after marring angad the man she hates
its kinda confusing well its k
i loved it,all will soon get to know
tht they love each other
continue soon

thnx
afshaa

thanx dear for the comment; yup Kripa is happy she will finally become angad's and she has the chance to get her revenge; so basically she wants both to happen and with this marriage it's possible...hope that clears the confusion; will do am continuing tomorrow...thanx were glad you enjoyed it😳

This content was originally posted by: kvn1983

really a nice one 👏 👏 👏
and please continue it soon

thanx dear, will continue tomorrow afternoon....😃

This content was originally posted by: rima791

oh god plz clear the misunderstaning between AK 😛 i wonder what has rakhi gotta to with AK? 😕 aaww armaan is so sweet and nice poor ridz doesn't even have an idea about it plz do cont soon 😛

awww dont worry rima their misunderstanding will be cleared in a few parts...but the rest lol i wont say hehe....me too?? she's an unwanted and unexpected guest lol...yup she's lucky to have such a lover who loves her but doesn't say anything because she hates his guts; but am sure he'll change that hopefully...i have my fingers crossed lol😳 yup will tomorrow...😛

This content was originally posted by: sweet-niz

awwww dey al have these feeling omg hope dey gt it sorted out n raki lool nw derz a surprise nce wrk luvin ur ff its great fun to read updte soooon

yup they do exept sumeet and kumkum lol....yup me hope so tooo!! i agree when saara told me i was like what?? i don't like her!! ahah...thanx im loving saara's ff as well hehe...will let her know when i chat with her again....aww thanx dear we appreciate it..yup will tomorrow😉

This content was originally posted by: sameira-90

hey great part.. hope AK get there misunderstanding cleared.. continue soon.. 👏

thanx dear we are glad you liked it...yup it will, however it will take time...yup tomorrow afternoon new part will be up😉

This content was originally posted by: deeya123

great part
jus hope ak get together and clear their all the misunderstandings

thanx deeya glad you liked it...that will happen soon but not too soon lol😆

thanx everyone for the comments, saara and i appreciate it...thanx again and will continue tomorrow afternoon US time😛

Edited by Mimi_Rani - 15 years ago