Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Ishq Vishq (AK-SK-AR) Epilogue p47

Samaira32 Goldie
Samaira32
Samaira32

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Hey Guyz, I am back 4m exams. So, I am planning to write a fick. My previous fick I was unable to cont due to exams - I think i was not so good. If u really want me to cont my previous fick - Teri Zindagi Mein Sirf Mujhe Rakhna, plz inform me.
Freindz this fick will be having 2 authorz - Me (aksksara) and Sukhi (Mimi_Rani).
I am thankful 2 her for helping me and being my freind.
So, sukhi welcome back after ur hectic exams and may u pass with flying colours. I am confident u will.

Well, this is our new FF about AK, AR annd SK.

ISHQ VISHQ

Herez the character intro:-

Angad Khanna - Goes to St. Joseph College. The best college in da city. Is the son of 1 of the top ten industrialist in India - Mr. Dilip Khanna. He is very rich. But studious at da same time. Everyone know him by the "Playboy" of college. Yet he tops it everytime. He feels that studies are a part and parcel of life. Just as Gals are. He changes girlfreinds every minute. But only till college time. In house, he is the very sweet and inncoent, studious ANGEL. But he really works hard at home. He takes his notes from his best freind, who helps him and covers every mistake of his. Believes in love but no one knows about it.

Armaan Malik - Goes to St. Joseph College. Is the son of great industrialist - Mr. Abhimanyu Malik. Same as Angad. Hiz best freind and partner in crime. Total Flirt. Is good in studies. Another topper of the college. Is just a replica of Angad. Even he is the ladla of his parents. He thinks of Dilip Khanna as his second father. Believes in love. But is waiting for his Ms. Perfect. He says that when his Ms. Perfect will come uski aahat se hi mujhe uska pata chal jaayega. But is arrogant and stubborn at times.

Sumeet Wadhwa - Another hottie in St. Joseph College. Son of another top industrialist Mr. Chetan Wadhwa. Best friend of Angad and Armaan. But he is also and topper. But he is not that much of a flirt. He is like padhai ke waqt padhai and masti ke waqt masti. So, even he is a good student. But a little shareef than the other two. Believes in love. Is waiting for his dream gal.

These 3 r best freinds and go to the most richest and good college of India - St. Joseph. There fathers were best freinds and have built an empire - the KMW empire. There is no one in India who doesnt know about it.The Khannaz, Maliks and Wadhwas stay toghether. There are three daughters to each one but all the brothers hate there sisters. Bcoz there dadz said that if u wanna go to USA for completing higher education u have to take them. And girls have to keep an eye on them. So, they hate there sis. As even if they do a little bit of flirting the gals have a habit to say that "yeh ladko ko tameez nahi hain. They have an affair. Kya pata kis kis ke saath kya karte. Naajane kitno ke saath physical affair hain". So, the guyz hate them. And specially our Angad Khanna - hates Kripa to the core. Reason will be declared later.

The 3 sisters are:-

Ms. Kripa Khanna

Ms. Ridhima Wadhwa

Ms. Kumkum Malik

Ms. Kripa Khanna - Hates the Khanna family from the bottom of her heart. Except Dadi she hates all. She doesnt stay with them. Instead she stays in a house just near the KMW mansion. She has a secret. Which no body knows. And she dreads telling it to the Khanna family. She is studious student, flirts at times, is beautiful but hates these guyz. No Khanna member is allowed to enter her house. Not even dadi. Bcoz if 1 is allowed all will tapkofy. Her best freinds are Ridhima and Kumkum. She believes in love. And her secret and Dadi is forcing her to get married to someone.

Ms. Ridhima Wadhwa: - Loves her family, loves her bro but never expressed it. She acts hard from outside, but deep inside she is a sweet, caring gal whom no one except Kripa and Kumkum know. She is a studious gal, but very much intrested in someone. Bachpan se till today she is dreaming bout him. Yet he never gives her a damn. Believes in love. and loves her best freinds Kripa and Kumkum.

Ms. Kumkum Malik - A very big nautanki. Is never intrested in studies. But passes bcoz of her best freinds help and constant nagging. Loves to trouble boys. Loves her family. But never expressed it. Is a happy go gal. Belivies in living life to the fullest. Has been forced for marriage by Armaan. She agreed bcoz woh Armaan ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi karsakta hain. Belives in love. Is in love with someone but never expressed it.

These 3 gals live in there own infront of the mansion. Bcoz of Kripa. Warna they would love to stay in the KMW mansion. They love to trouble the guyz. All 3 gals are forced into marriage by someone or other.

Lots of Love

EmbarrassedSaaraEmbarrassed

Edited by aksksara - 04 October 2008 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyachillmoonlight2630

kdrs Goldie
kdrs
kdrs

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Very nice concept. Plz continue and PM me when you update
MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
great concept
superstar15 Senior Member
superstar15
superstar15

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
wait a minute r ak bro and sis o plz dont do that u put them both as khanna or r those the ppl they r married too im confused

Edited by superstar15 - 06 May 2008 at 3:00pm
cheeselova IF-Dazzler
cheeselova
cheeselova

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
gr8 character sketch. hope u'll cont soon.

~Sana~
prabhi Groupbie
prabhi
prabhi

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
love the concept!! how come kripas last name is khanna?? is she married to angad? ..plzcontinue with the first part!
AngelsHeaven IF-Rockerz
AngelsHeaven
AngelsHeaven

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:57am | IP Logged
sweets i think u have made Kripa Angad's Sister... u have mentioned her as KRipa Khanna
but nice intro
continue soon
Iqbal Neha1 IF-Dazzler
Iqbal Neha1
Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:07am | IP Logged
great charachter sketch Clap
sounds intresting
is kripa angad;s sister or wife

Go to top