Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

6th May Written Update

Kajjal_Fan IF-Dazzler
Kajjal_Fan
Kajjal_Fan

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Key

P Parvati

T Tanu

S Shivangi

G Gauri

A Ashu

C Chotu

Episode Start with

C see the red shirt & shocked bcz he wear it in shimla,then S come to room,S said i am colleting cloths for pressing,s said said someone waiting for u in hall he come

from bank & want to see ur license.C said u go & i come with my license,C find its license but not find it anywhere,he remember when he was in shimla he forget its license

Gon is going in car she saw shruti & wonder,she chasing shruti.C said to a man i have no license this time,man reply ok,G call C & tell him police know

that 2 person r behind this murder C shocked.Shruti hide herself from gon,Shruti said 1st i take revenge from parvati & whole family then i come infront of whole family tanu is best for me bcz i use him to take revenge from parvati & whole family, C&G went to shimla & find license in a flat,then a song play but they not find license.

C said to G finally i find my license.P,K & vijay arrive for bhakti clinic.Finally they approch bhakti clinic they went to reception,vijay ask to nurse where is Dr rajan,nurse

reply Dr rajan is in operation theater.Police see torch light in flat they went to flat to see who is in flat? but they not see C&G,finally police see them in car,police said

why they come here again? i think kuch to hai.

Parvati,Kamal,& Vijay went to operation theater & shocked to see om on bed

Precap

Shimla police know that C is a gangster

Today episode of KGGK aired small i think its only 14min epi instead of 20min

EnjoyClap

Take Care

Kiran

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

samiyahkrassmrvlsmedhsbandaru.vandanahealermomtaiyabaruby_renneharish_kenpikloooshabana_79ashwinipatilivanta29archie76nanda_gopaashPPatel 1993A HUGE FANmuaazrahat_fahad8gk_09maha_prakrtiyipee

RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks u. Nice Updates
wow_april Newbie
wow_april
wow_april

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Good lord the english is horrible it took me forever to figure out what happened. Can you not type it in hindi???? No offoence .Its a good try.

fjsexy Senior Member
fjsexy
fjsexy

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
thanks for the quick update. Clap Clap Clap
genius Groupbie
genius
genius

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Yes, I agree. (dont mean to be rude, honest) but it is just so hard to read with all the initials and the English. Can you not type the whole name out? It might be extra effort to do so, but it is certainly worth the satisfaction and the wonderful comments you will get from us! Big smile

I would suggest doing the update nicely, or not doing it at all rather than doing it like this. I have actually stopped reading since you started writing it with all the initials.Cry  ...and I want to get back to reading the updates !

Hope you take this criticism as constructive. That is how I meant for you to take it when I wrote it.

Best.

-G

Originally posted by wow_april

Good lord the english is horrible it took me forever to figure out what happened. Can you not type it in hindi???? No offoence .Its a good try.

neha007 Groupbie
neha007
neha007

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update :)
blueegg IF-Rockerz
blueegg
blueegg

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the updateSmile so finaly gunn saw shruti good

Edited by seona13 - 06 May 2008 at 5:21pm
mimi0295 IF-Stunnerz
mimi0295
mimi0295

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genius

Yes, I agree. (dont mean to be rude, honest) but it is just so hard to read with all the initials and the English. Can you not type the whole name out? It might be extra effort to do so, but it is certainly worth the satisfaction and the wonderful comments you will get from us! Big smile

I would suggest doing the update nicely, or not doing it at all rather than doing it like this. I have actually stopped reading since you started writing it with all the initials.Cry  ...and I want to get back to reading the updates !

Hope you take this criticism as constructive. That is how I meant for you to take it when I wrote it.

Best.

-G

Originally posted by wow_april

AWW C'mon! She's trying her best! Smile But I agree- Kaajal, if it isnt a bother could you please just detail out the updates? The initials sort of get confusing, and Im really happy tha your putting your own little touch to it but if you detail it a bit more it will do wonders! =D

Love,

Mimi

Go to top